The Extended Effects Of the Botched COVID Response Coupled With Ending Social Security and Medicare

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
The Extended Effects Of the Botched COVID Response Coupled With Ending Social Security and Medicare

Average Americans of all ages have been made losers by the impeached president trump’s greed and corruption.‭ ‬This can be seen no better than his ongoing botched response to the COVID-19‭ ‬coronavirus,‭ ‬and now,‭ ‬his plan to bankrupt the Social Security Trust Fund and Medicare.

The unexpected long-term side effects of the COVID-19‭ ‬coronavirus are slowly becoming evident.‭ ‬These are chronic symptoms the medical and scientific communities can learn about and catalog only by observing survivors.

Unfortunately,‭ ‬the impeached president trump decided to ignore intelligence reports when first briefed about the devastating effects this newly discovered coronavirus was causing in the city of Wuhan,‭ ‬the capital of Central China’s Hubei province.

Months into the worldwide spread of the disease,‭ ‬the impeached president trump began,‭ ‬and continues to downplay its deadly potential.‭ ‬Adding to his shameful disregard for the lives of average Americans stricken by COVID-19,‭ ‬he has now promised to make his temporary ban on FICA payroll withholding permanent after he is reelected.‭

The long-term complications to some survivors of COVID-19‭ ‬are have only recently become part of the research into the disease.

Studies of those who contracted the COVID-19‭ ‬virus are finding that some people get sick and have never gotten better.‭ ‬This category of survivors of the virus are,‭ ‬months later,‭ ‬finding themselves battling many debilitating side effects that disrupt their ability to function physically and mentally.

People of all ages,‭ ‬races,‭ ‬and genders are included in this group suffering from long-term effects of the disease.‭ ‬The questions survivors ask concerning a long-term prognosis go unanswered,‭ ‬due to the lack of data released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.‭

Researchers have begun referring to these COVID-19‭ ‬patients as‭ “‬long haulers‭”‬,‭ ‬and with so little information available,‭ ‬long haulers must learn from experience what type of life to expect in their strange new world.‭

Karyn Bishof,‭ ‬a firefighter paramedic in Florida,‭ ‬is one of them.‭ ‬After coming down with sore throat,‭ ‬nausea and fatigue in late March,‭ ‬she tested positive for COVID-19‭ ‬and was told her case was mild.‭ ‬But as the weeks went on,‭ ‬the symptoms didn’t go away.‭ ‬Over four months later,‭ ‬the fatigue remains constant and along with it,‭ ‬a host of other exhausting side effects.

‭“‬I'm dealing with drastic changes in heart rate‭ ‬...‭ ‬My oxygen levels drop into the low‭ ‬90,‭ ‬sometimes even the low eighties,‭ ‬I'm still dealing with headache,‭ ‬memory issues.‭ ‬I have a lot of trouble recalling things or sometimes finding my words,‭” ‬Bishof tells Yahoo Life.‭ “‬I'm still dealing with a runny and stuffy nose on and off.‭ ‬And then just a ton of other neurological issues,‭ ‬cardiac issues,‭ ‬chest pain,‭ ‬shortness of breath.‭ ‬I mean,‭ ‬the list goes on.‭”

Jessica Hulett,‭ ‬Luis Santos,‭ ‬and many others must learn to live with the same COVID-19‭ ‬side effects as Karyn Bishof,‭ ‬plus,‭ ‬crushing fatigue and other cognitive issues.

As yet,‭ ‬it is unknown how many long haulers there will be when the pandemic ends,‭ ‬or whether these many symptoms will disappear with time or become disabling life long afflictions.

One thing is certain,‭ ‬the impeached president trump’s promised deadly assault on Social Security and Medicare is going to make life for the long haulers even more difficult,‭ ‬and for most,‭ ‬impossible.‭

With‭ ‬5.32‭ ‬million confirmed cases of COVID-19‭ ‬in the United States,‭ ‬so far,‭ ‬the number of long haulers could total into the millions by the pandemic’s end.

Add these to the millions of families that currently must rely on Social Security Disability benefits,‭ ‬Medicare,‭ ‬and Medicaid to live moderately normal lives,‭ ‬the successful plan of the impeached president trump’s permanent end to FICA payroll withholding will,‭ ‬inevitably leave tens-of-millions of Americans homeless in the months and years to come.‭

Right-wingers and many centrists will be hardest hit by the COVID-19‭ ‬coronavirus due to their refusal to take the‭ ‬many recommended precautions.‭ ‬So,‭ ‬over half of the long haulers will be those who voted for the impeached president trump in‭ ‬2016.‭

These same people were convinced many years ago that‭ “‬being homeless is an individual’s choice‭”‬,‭ ‬Therefore,‭ ‬these‭ “‬believers‭” ‬should not expect any sort of government financial or medical assistance,‭ ‬because they also chose to be homeless.‭ ‬This restriction should apply especially to‭ “‬believers‭” ‬who are also Baby Boomers.

Note:‭ ‬Anyone without a permanent home address is prohibited from voting or registering to vote.

How the Pandemic Defeated America

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/03/california-prisons-coronavirus-covid-19-health‭

We need leaders like Trump who understand fiscal matters.

Wasteful programs like Social Security and Medicare need to be eliminated.
He went in to bankruptcy, with 7 of his companies.... And you think that makes him a smart business man? And he is working on doing the same with the US govt/ social security/Medicare.

He is not known as a smart or good businessman..... by anyone but himself.

Please...You are living in some imaginary world of Trumpism delusion.

The right do not care if our aged or vets go without healthcare or food to eat, they can be homeless as far as the right cares. Also the disabled.

As long as they are doing well, they have no worries.
Lt. gov Patrick said so as much.

S.S. and Medicare isn't going to end.

He is defunding it as we speak (type I mean).

No he isn't .

he has said employer's and self employed part of SS has been discontinued from Mar 31 to Dec 31,2010 and
for the employees and their SS has been discontinued from Sept 1 to Dec 31.

and if you re-elect him it will be discontinued, he will take it out of the general fund which is essentially he is defunding it.

Wait, the ONLY reason covid19 affected the economy.......(which was doing stellar)....

Is because DEMOCRATS shutdown everything and killed small business.
And because THEY killed the economy, now they blame Trump???

This friends, is the definition of insanity.

Wait, the ONLY reason covid19 affected the economy.......(which was doing stellar)....

Is because DEMOCRATS shutdown everything and killed small business.
And because THEY killed the economy, now they blame Trump???

This friends, is the definition of insanity.
Democrats hope they can blame the Chinese bio attack on trump. They are totally stupid. I believe the democrats had a hand in bringing the virus to America and spreading it.

Democrats hide hurricane relief from hurricane victims to hurt trump, they wouldn't think twice about spreading a virus.

IKnow-Joe-1.png

Average Americans of all ages have been made losers by the impeached president trump’s greed and corruption.‭ ‬This can be seen no better than his ongoing botched response to the COVID-19‭ ‬coronavirus,‭ ‬and now,‭ ‬his plan to bankrupt the Social Security Trust Fund and Medicare.

The unexpected long-term side effects of the COVID-19‭ ‬coronavirus are slowly becoming evident.‭ ‬These are chronic symptoms the medical and scientific communities can learn about and catalog only by observing survivors.

Unfortunately,‭ ‬the impeached president trump decided to ignore intelligence reports when first briefed about the devastating effects this newly discovered coronavirus was causing in the city of Wuhan,‭ ‬the capital of Central China’s Hubei province.

Months into the worldwide spread of the disease,‭ ‬the impeached president trump began,‭ ‬and continues to downplay its deadly potential.‭ ‬Adding to his shameful disregard for the lives of average Americans stricken by COVID-19,‭ ‬he has now promised to make his temporary ban on FICA payroll withholding permanent after he is reelected.‭

The long-term complications to some survivors of COVID-19‭ ‬are have only recently become part of the research into the disease.

Studies of those who contracted the COVID-19‭ ‬virus are finding that some people get sick and have never gotten better.‭ ‬This category of survivors of the virus are,‭ ‬months later,‭ ‬finding themselves battling many debilitating side effects that disrupt their ability to function physically and mentally.

People of all ages,‭ ‬races,‭ ‬and genders are included in this group suffering from long-term effects of the disease.‭ ‬The questions survivors ask concerning a long-term prognosis go unanswered,‭ ‬due to the lack of data released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.‭

Researchers have begun referring to these COVID-19‭ ‬patients as‭ “‬long haulers‭”‬,‭ ‬and with so little information available,‭ ‬long haulers must learn from experience what type of life to expect in their strange new world.‭

Karyn Bishof,‭ ‬a firefighter paramedic in Florida,‭ ‬is one of them.‭ ‬After coming down with sore throat,‭ ‬nausea and fatigue in late March,‭ ‬she tested positive for COVID-19‭ ‬and was told her case was mild.‭ ‬But as the weeks went on,‭ ‬the symptoms didn’t go away.‭ ‬Over four months later,‭ ‬the fatigue remains constant and along with it,‭ ‬a host of other exhausting side effects.

‭“‬I'm dealing with drastic changes in heart rate‭ ‬...‭ ‬My oxygen levels drop into the low‭ ‬90,‭ ‬sometimes even the low eighties,‭ ‬I'm still dealing with headache,‭ ‬memory issues.‭ ‬I have a lot of trouble recalling things or sometimes finding my words,‭” ‬Bishof tells Yahoo Life.‭ “‬I'm still dealing with a runny and stuffy nose on and off.‭ ‬And then just a ton of other neurological issues,‭ ‬cardiac issues,‭ ‬chest pain,‭ ‬shortness of breath.‭ ‬I mean,‭ ‬the list goes on.‭”

Jessica Hulett,‭ ‬Luis Santos,‭ ‬and many others must learn to live with the same COVID-19‭ ‬side effects as Karyn Bishof,‭ ‬plus,‭ ‬crushing fatigue and other cognitive issues.

As yet,‭ ‬it is unknown how many long haulers there will be when the pandemic ends,‭ ‬or whether these many symptoms will disappear with time or become disabling life long afflictions.

One thing is certain,‭ ‬the impeached president trump’s promised deadly assault on Social Security and Medicare is going to make life for the long haulers even more difficult,‭ ‬and for most,‭ ‬impossible.‭

With‭ ‬5.32‭ ‬million confirmed cases of COVID-19‭ ‬in the United States,‭ ‬so far,‭ ‬the number of long haulers could total into the millions by the pandemic’s end.

Add these to the millions of families that currently must rely on Social Security Disability benefits,‭ ‬Medicare,‭ ‬and Medicaid to live moderately normal lives,‭ ‬the successful plan of the impeached president trump’s permanent end to FICA payroll withholding will,‭ ‬inevitably leave tens-of-millions of Americans homeless in the months and years to come.‭

Right-wingers and many centrists will be hardest hit by the COVID-19‭ ‬coronavirus due to their refusal to take the‭ ‬many recommended precautions.‭ ‬So,‭ ‬over half of the long haulers will be those who voted for the impeached president trump in‭ ‬2016.‭

These same people were convinced many years ago that‭ “‬being homeless is an individual’s choice‭”‬,‭ ‬Therefore,‭ ‬these‭ “‬believers‭” ‬should not expect any sort of government financial or medical assistance,‭ ‬because they also chose to be homeless.‭ ‬This restriction should apply especially to‭ “‬believers‭” ‬who are also Baby Boomers.

Note:‭ ‬Anyone without a permanent home address is prohibited from voting or registering to vote.

How the Pandemic Defeated America

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/03/california-prisons-coronavirus-covid-19-health‭

Robert Reich, Obama and the Emanuel Brothers will be involved in the Social Security /Medicare dismantling. They have made statements on it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back