The expected Politifact fact-check is in: Trump said polar ice caps at are a record high.

I thought they were supposed to be gone by now and all the polar bears were to be dead.

at least that info made some people billionaires.

how much is trump profiting off what he said?
Trump is wrong that the ice caps are at record levels.
Trump didn't simply say that ice caps are not gone.
Pants on fire it is.

I thought they were supposed to be gone by now and all the polar bears were to be dead.

at least that info made some people billionaires.

how much is trump profiting off what he said?
Trump is wrong that the ice caps are at record levels.
Trump didn't simply say that ice caps are not gone.
Pants on fire it is.
There is a difference between being 'wrong' - as YOU pointed out above Trump was - and lying one's ass off, as Obama did when he declared the ACA would pay for itself, would to cost a dime, and you could keep your doc/plan....

Trump still no where near Barry: ACA will not cost a dime, will pay for itself, will lower health care premiums, and if you like your plan / doc you can keep them.
How about Trump saying Mexico will pay for the wall? Then why is he asking Congress for funds?

Trump still no where near Barry: ACA will not cost a dime, will pay for itself, will lower health care premiums, and if you like your plan / doc you can keep them.
How about Trump saying Mexico will pay for the wall? Then why is he asking Congress for funds?
It hasn't been paid for yet...unlike how all Americans who Barry lied to have already been bent over.....

And Trump's statement is rated.....

Pants on Fire!

Pants on Fire rating is reserved for those lies that are so fake that they're worse than false.
Yes, worse than false. In this case because Trump not only lied, but got it backward. That is, polar ice caps are at an all time high.

Why is Trump so full of shit?
Donald Trump gets polar ice trend backwards

Because he knows that his base doesn't fact check and won't question what they are told to think.

Pants on Fire!

Pants on Fire rating is reserved for those lies that are so fake that they're worse than false.
Yes, worse than false. In this case because Trump not only lied, but got it backward. That is, polar ice caps are at an all time high.

Because he knows that his base doesn't fact check and won't question what they are told to think.
Said the guy who actually BELIEVED Obama when he said he could create a massive social program that would not cost a dime and would pay for itself....

:lmao:

Pants on Fire!

Said the guy who actually BELIEVED Obama when he said he could create a massive social program that would not cost a dime and would pay for itself....

Laughing....tell us again how Global Warming is a hoax by the Chinese.

You're a Trumpie. You're not allowed to think. You're only allowed to repeat what you've been told.

Well, repeat.

Said the guy who actually BELIEVED Obama when he said he could create a massive social program that would not cost a dime and would pay for itself.
More lies. Obama never said ACA wouldn't cost a dime. If he did, you would have cited the quote, troll.

It hasn't been paid for yet...unlike how all Americans who Barry lied to have already been bent over.
What does that have to do with anything? Trump lied. He knew Mexico wouldn't pay, but you swallowed it whole! :laugh2:
As I said, Comrade, it hasn't been paid for yet....be patient.

It hasn't been paid for yet...unlike how all Americans who Barry lied to have already been bent over.
What does that have to do with anything? Trump lied. He knew Mexico wouldn't pay, but you swallowed it whole! :laugh2:

They always do. Trump can lose the popular vote by almost 3 million votes.......and if he tells his toadies that he won the popular vote, the slack jawed simpletons just blink their glassy eyes slowly and nod, repeating what they've been told to think verbatim.

Its.....sad to watch.

Uh-huh. And Trump had the biggest inauguration crowd ever....right, Trumpie?

[More lies. Obama never said ACA wouldn't cost a dime. If he did, you would have cited the quote, troll.

I don't always take great pleasure in humbling butt-hurt, lying / ignorant snowflakes...but with YOU I will make an exception....

Bwuhahahaha!!!!!!

What does that have to do with anything? Trump lied. He knew Mexico wouldn't pay, but you swallowed it whole!
Paid for by whom? If the Mexicans are going to pay, why is he asking Congress for money? That's the question. Quit dodging and try being truthful. Trump lied and you know it.

Pants on Fire!

You're a Trumpie. You're not allowed to think. You're only allowed to repeat what you've been told.

Well, repeat.
Oh no, it's not a hoax - I posted a link last week showing snowflakes now think Global Warming is caused by SANDWICHES ... and how elitist millionaire dumbasses flocked to a conference, all In private carbon-belching airplanes to discuss it. :p

[More lies. Obama never said ACA wouldn't cost a dime. If he did, you would have cited the quote, troll.

I don't always take great pleasure in humbling butt-hurt, lying / ignorant snowflakes...but with YOU I will make an exception....

Bwuhahahaha!!!!!!

Laughing.....and Trump never said that Global Warming was a hoax by the Chinese, right Trumpie?

Pants on Fire!

Well, repeat.
Oh no, it's not a hoax - I posted a link last week showing snowflakes now think Global Warming is caused by SANDWICHES ... and how elitist millionaire dumbasses flocked to a conference, all In private carbon-belching airplanes to discuss it. :p

Sorry, Trumpie....but you're not allowed to disagree. Trump said that Global Warming is a hoax by the Chinese. Your job is to ape whatever you've been told to think. Without thought. Without question.

Dance, Trumpie. Ape what you've been told to.

What does that have to do with anything? Trump lied. He knew Mexico wouldn't pay, but you swallowed it whole!
Paid for by whom? If the Mexicans are going to pay, why is he asking Congress for money? That's the question. Quit dodging and try being truthful. Trump lied and you know it.
Do you speak ENGLISH, little dreamer? It has not been paid for means NO ONE has paid for it YET, which means your accusation that Trump lied is false at this moment.

(Didn't I see you in a video? At your school, right? 'Barak Hussein Obama .. Mmm Mmm Mmm...') :p

Sorry, Trumpie....but you're not allowed to disagree.
You seemed to be confused....the intolerant party that does not allow any other idea other than their own - as proven - is the Democratic Party.

Forum List

Back