Why is a self proclaimed "pagan" such as yourself even concerned with religion and Christianity? You have no belief system other than believing in yourself, so why bother? Are you trolling or have some other agenda which isn't at all clear from your post?

Because I can recognize the strengths and power and beauty in any religion, and the Abrahamic religions are of extreme significance to me- in particular, the forces which bind them all together... those mystical and spiritually profound areas where all their circles overlap. I would just not go as far as to call myself Christian, Muslim, or Jewish... as I do not restrict myself to their codes or allow myself to be so easily indoctrinated by embracing the Weltanschauungs expected of me by their religious leaders.

I instead merge Abrahamic mythology with ancient Mesopotamian mythology into a syncretic spiritual/ religious system of my own, and combine it all with various epic pagan traditions of my own and from around the world, with heavy influence drawn also from the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, Thelema, the Order of Nine Angles, the various incarnations of the Kabbalah/ Qabbalah... and other spiritual/ religious systems.

I love religion and spirituality... I've just not been compelled to limit myself to learning from only a single one of them, when there is so much beauty and wisdom and power out there to be found in the world's many spiritual/ religious systems.

Last edited:
Why is a self proclaimed "pagan" such as yourself even concerned with religion and Christianity? You have no belief system other than believing in yourself, so why bother? Are you trolling or have some other agenda which isn't at all clear from your post?

Because I can recognize the strengths and power and beauty in any religion, and the Abrahamic religions are of extreme significance to me- in particular, the forces which bind them all together... those mystical and spiritually profound areas where all their circles overlap. I would just not go as far as to call myself Christian, Muslim, or Jewish... as I do not restrict myself to their codes or allow myself to be so easily indoctrinated by embracing the Weltanschauungs expected of me by their religious leaders.

I instead merge Abrahamic mythology with ancient Mesopotamian mythology into a syncretic spiritual/ religious system of my own, and combine it all with various epic pagan traditions of my own and from around the world, with heavy influence drawn also from the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, Thelema, the Order of Nine Angles, the various incarnations of the Kabbalah/ Qabbalah... and other spiritual/ religious systems.

I love religion and spirituality... I've just not been compelled to limit myself to learning from only a single one of them, when there is so much beauty and wisdom and power out there to be found in the world's many spiritual/ religious systems.

So, you've developed your own "man made" religion. Maybe we should just all follow you since you're the wisest person on the planet, and most confused, I might add. I don't think you even have a clue what you believe. I'm sorry you are so deceived and the enemy is having a field day with you.

And what of Judaism? What inspired Judaism and kicked off this entire epic movement of Abrahamism? Whatever the case, there is absolutely nothing "wrong" with it. Whether they were inspired by the mysterious ancient pagan religions before them, or the forces Above descended from the sky, or both... my point remains the same. As humans grow and evolve, so will our religions. Let us be open to this and let there be less hatred and discrimination between the many beautiful spiritual/ religious systems of Man.
Whatever the case, there is absolutely nothing "wrong" with it. ...

th

As humans grow and evolve, so will our religions.

maybe what is missing by the religionist, those all above you speak about happens to be the "grow and evolve" you proselytize which actually by their standards is better addressed as Heresy ...

not to many of those gales above made it to the next Sunday Service ...

Forum List

Back