"The evidence of fraud is overwhelming." (President Trump in Georgia last night)

Communist leaders around the world are fascinated by Trump..he managed to do what they have been trying to do for decades...got Americans to distrust their own democracy..

So when a Dem whistle blower came out and admitted he and others have been stuffing ballot boxes for decades to fix elections, this didn't dent your trust in our elections??
No. Probably because massive voter fraud never happened. Just in the eyes of the sore losers.

Math, science, and statistics say you are wrong. :itsok:
[/QUOT] Math, science, and statistics say Biden won...get over it

Dems have cheated every election for decades, it's just over the top in this presidential election. No wonder Biden didn't bother campaigning the fix was in.
They got caught bigly this time.

Yes they did. It was so big nothing they did would squash the evidence. And there is plenty of evidence out there. I'm sure higher courts will be seeing that evidence and speaking with all those who signed those affidavits.

This was one huge fraudulent election.

Claudette

I hate it to have to say such things, but your tyrant gives no one any other serios chance in the world than to kill him. His trying to create now an absurde "Dolchstoßlegende" (stab-in-the-back-legend) will lead your country into an evil future the more people believe in this absurde nonsense. No one saw any systemic pronlem of your elections nor any important irregularity. But Trump is not able to accept to be a loser on psychopathological reasons. And the ego-centralized narcissist Donald Trump seems to infect everyone with his narcissism adn ego-centralism. He lost!!! That's all. Accept the reality - USA first! - and be happy. Enjoy Christmas tide and accept that the election campaign is over.

Claudette

I hate it to have to say such things, but your tyrant gives no one any other serios chance in the world than to kill him. His trying to create now an absurde "Dolchstoßlegende" (stab-in-the-back-legend) will lead your country into an evil future the more people believe in this absurde nosense. No oe saw any syr5emni pernsm of yoru egison nor any impo0rtmnat irregularity. But Trump is not able to accept to be a loser on psychopatholigical reasons. And the ego-centralized narcissist Donald Trump seems to infect everyone with his narcissism. He lost!!! That's all. Accept the reality and be happy. Enjoy Christmas and accept that the election campaign is over.

Just because you don't want to believe the evidence don't take it out on me.

There is loads of evidence out there and hundreds if not thousands of signed affidavits by both Dem and Rep watchers. Signing an illegal affidavit will land you in court for perjury. I doubt anyone would sign a false affidavit.

He hasn't lost yet. I'd bet this will land in front of the SC and they will see all the evidence and talk to those that signed the affidavit. MIT is already looking into Dominion. Loads of evidence.

Suck it up buttercup. Its going to be a bumpy ride.

Claudette

You don't have any idea how damned dangerous are your anti-American ideas. Your nation is much better than you seem to believe on your own. Forget your brainwash!

You must unlearn, what you have learned.
Yoda

Last edited:
Claudette

I hate it to have to say such things, but your tyrant gives no one any other serios chance in the world than to kill him. His trying to create now an absurde "Dolchstoßlegende" (stab-in-the-back-legend) will lead your country into an evil future the more people believe in this absurde nosense. No oe saw any syr5emni pernsm of yoru egison nor any impo0rtmnat irregularity. But Trump is not able to accept to be a loser on psychopatholigical reasons. And the ego-centralized narcissist Donald Trump seems to infect everyone with his narcissism. He lost!!! That's all. Accept the reality and be happy. Enjoy Christmas and accept that the election campaign is over.

Just because you don't want to believe the evidence don't take it out on me. ...

Meanwhile every idiot in the word creates "facts" including"evidence" in all thinkable and unthinkable versions. Trump lost the elections, that's all what had happened. Do what Trump said about loser with him - then you know why he is not able to be a loser. He is not able to think about himselve, what he thinks about loser.

Last edited:
Claudette

Just because you don't want to believe the evidence don't take it out on me. ...

Meanwhile every idiot in the word creates "facts" including"evidence" in all thinkable and unthinkable versions. Trump lost the elections, that's all what had happened. Do what Trump said about loser with him - then you know why he is not able to be a loser. He is not able to think about himselve, what he thinks about loser.

He hasn't lost yet. You think people would sign fraudulent affidavits?? I don't. Oh and MIT is looking at Dominion. More than enough evidence that this was a fraudulent election. You just don't want to believe the evidence or see it.

Carry on clueless.

The only fraud operative in George last night was the Orange Baboon-God's spurious non-credible sore-loser bull$hit CLAIMS of fraud. Bigly. :auiqs.jpg:

The evidence of Trump’s dishonesty, corruption, and propensity for lying is overwhelming.
The fanatical Trump cult has failed to befoul America's democratic process, although it had tried desperately to do just that.

Their Loser was not about to suddenly become a patriot and concede to the winner with the grace befitting the honor Americans - albeit a minority of voters - bestowed upon him in 2016. Finally given the opportunity to dispose of him in 2020, they seized upon it.

His cry baby whining has not been supported by evidence that people are being mean to him. His cult will eagerly swallow whatever hogswallop he dishes out to them, but - just as, at his super-spreader jamborees, his goons' unAmerican chants that his political adversaries should be summarily "locked up!" without regard for Constitutional rights, without evidence to justify indictment, without trial, without sentencing, etc., so these enemies of democracy seek to savage our system of representational self-governance.

A month after the presidential election, Trump’s fake claim that the election was rigged has been debunked by numerous Republican state elections officials and judges across the land, Trump appointees included. Dozens of lawsuits filed by Trump lackeys have been summarily rejected in both state and federal courts, often with disgust bordering on judicial contempt. There is no evidence to support any of the campaign’s baseless charges of election fraud.

Will the tantrum persist? Oh, yeah.

The narcissist is all the narcissist cares about and his ego is far too fragile for him to handle the truth. For him, it is he who betrays others - as in his pattern of rutting behind the backs of trophy wives with bimbos he hires a "fixer" to pay off. Now the shoe is on the other bone-spurred foot, and he's out for revenge on the nation that he sees as having just screwed him lustily in the middle of Fifth Avenue during rush hour whilst intoning a sprightly rendition of the Ode to Joy, fortissimissimo.

Years of self-pity, grievance-driven brooding, and pissy tweets aplenty ensue.

Claudette

He hasn't lost yet. You think people would sign fraudulent affidavits?? I don't. Oh and MIT is looking at Dominion. More than enough evidence that this was a fraudulent election. You just don't want to believe the evidence or see it.

Carry on clueless.
He has lost. States have certified. It is over.

Most of you would rather stay in denial and keep believing the media lies, but pretty soon it will be time to move forward.

President Trump's full speech at the Valdosta, Georgia rally yesterday.

Gee! Who knew? If only the courts would accept Trump's "evidence!" Oh well, all's well that ends well. Bigly!!!

There is ample evidence over the years that the courts on many issues are compromised. Non Progs are do for some on their side now.

Of course they’re compromised. Republicans have spent the last 10 years ensuring that only radical, right wing, mostly white and male, activist judges are being appointed to the bench to overturn the laws being passed by the House and Senate.

Trump thinks he can get the SC to overturn the election because he misunderstood the intentions of Republicans when they said “overturn the will of the people”.

As long as allegations are evidence, it is overwhelming.

Kangaroo Courts all over the FauxSphere agree too!

Claudette

Why do you think decided your forefathers to end the elections in November and to start a new government again in January? Exactly: Election campaign is over now - it's Christmas tide. The old government and the new future government should work together in harmony and peace now, because this is the best for the USA. "USA first", isn't it?

Last edited:
Claudette

Why do you think decided your forefathers to end the elections in November and to start a new government again in January? Exactly: Election campaign is over now - it's Christmas tide. The old government and the new future government should work together in harmony and peace now, because this is the best for the USA. "USA first", isn't it?

Sure, provided the election was won fairly and I don't think it was.

If I did, I would have congratulated Biden and then thought about what four years of his bat shit crazy plans would do to the US.

This election has so much evidence of fraud its hard to fathom. No one on the left wants to believe but the evidence is out there. Hundred, thousands of signed affidavits by those who were watching. No one would sign an affidavit for the hell of it. If you are caught signing one falsely its a charge of perjury.

Forum List

Back