"The evidence of fraud is overwhelming." (President Trump in Georgia last night)

EokLGoUUUAEyOsY.jpg

When did folks who consider themselves rugged individualists become such cry babies?I think the logic here is, If the election didn’t end the way I want the whole system must be compromised? You sound like a bunch of Hilary supporters, who just could not believe that many people really dislike her.
Well friends, a lot of people do not like Democratic policies but they liked the prospect of 4 more years of Trumps shenanigans even less.

Most of you would rather stay in denial and keep believing the media lies, but pretty soon it will be time to move forward.

President Trump's full speech at the Valdosta, Georgia rally yesterday.

Please explain why anyone would believe trump.

Most of you would rather stay in denial and keep believing the media lies, but pretty soon it will be time to move forward.

Please explain why anyone would believe trump.

You people are insane. You want an explanation that you know damn good and well you will say it's not true and spew more bullshit.

When did folks who consider themselves rugged individualists become such cry babies?I think the logic here is, If the election didn’t end the way I want the whole system must be compromised? You sound like a bunch of Hilary supporters, who just could not believe that many people really dislike her.
Well friends, a lot of people do not like Democratic policies but they liked the prospect of 4 more years of Trumps shenanigans even less.
Fake news.

Gee! Who knew? If only the courts would accept Trump's "evidence!" Oh well, all's well that ends well. Bigly!!!

Didn't you do that for 4 years claiming Russia!, Russia!, Russia and a rigged impeachment?

Dems have cheated every election for decades, it's just over the top in this presidential election. No wonder Biden didn't bother campaigning the fix was in.

So you claiming that GOP defrauded the election to win the Senate... Big claim...

I think you want to run the Senate Elections again...

Gee! Who knew? If only the courts would accept Trump's "evidence!" Oh well, all's well that ends well. Bigly!!!

Didn't you do that for 4 years claiming Russia!, Russia!, Russia and a rigged impeachment?

Senate Inteligence committee confirmed Russian involvement.

Are you that dumb to bring up an issue you lost on but were to ignorant to find out?

Fake news.
Snowflake.

Senate Inteligence committee confirmed Russian involvement.

Are you that dumb to bring up an issue you lost on but were to ignorant to find out?

~~~~~~
Still there was no evidence that Trump colluded with Russia or the Ukraine.

Fake news.
Snowflake.

Go back to your basement apartment in your parents home.

Forum List

Back