The European Invention of Palestine

Quit posting and lowering the IQ of the thread, Mr. Racist with zero rep points http://www.usmessageboard.com/4158634-post54.html

Too bad I wasn't a) talking to you.
b) you can't take a joke
and c) you're an asswipe so fuck you.

Too bad you're a little munchkin with a low self esteem issue from being unwanted.

Too bad that Amadoos

(a) does not get to choose who talks to him or not;

(b) does not understand he is the joke; and

(c) has everyone laughing at thim.

Amadoos, simply back up and start over. Try using some solid material, don't be a jerk, and go ahead and make a decent point.

Too bad I wasn't a) talking to you.
b) you can't take a joke
and c) you're an asswipe so fuck you.

Too bad you're a little munchkin with a low self esteem issue from being unwanted.

Too bad that Amadoos

Amadoos, simply back up and start over. Try using some solid material, don't be a jerk, and go ahead and make a decent point.

a) so why did you ask me who I thought I was saying what I said?
b) this whole board is a joke, including me.
c) truth through humour. You get it, cool.

My point was that you're not even black. Otherwise, you'd know nothing about mormonism, because they don't accept brothers.

The word "Palestine" conjurs up images of an ancient biblical place dating back to the earliest civilizations in history. In fact, Palestine is an English word that is a fairly recent invention created by Europeans after collapse of the 400 year old Ottoman Empire in World War I when Great Britain took possession of the land from the Ottoman Turks who surrendered it.

Thus, it comes as no surprise that Palestine is never mentioned in the Hebrew Bible, Christian Bible nor even the Quran. Palestine appears on no ancient historical documents nor any archaeological artifacts.

Cambridge University's book division explains further...

Cambridge University Press---
In Ottoman times, no political entity called Palestine existed. After the collapse of the Ottoman Empire at the end of the First World War, European boundary makers began to take greater interest in defining territorial limits for Palestine. Only since the 1920s has Palestine had formally delimited boundaries, though these have remained subject to repeated change and a source of bitter dispute.
Palestine Boundaries 1833–1947 - Cambridge Archive Editions

The Brits invented "Palestine" based on the Romans, also Europeans, who after occupying Israel and Judaea, the actual historical homeland of the Jewish People, changed the name to the Latin "Palaestina" in retribution for the Jewish uprisings against their Roman oppressors. Palaestina was based on the Philistines who were ancient enemies of the Jews. The Philistines originated from Greece, known as the Sea Peoples referring to the Mediterranean Sea. The same Romans infamous for feeding Christians to the lions.

Thus, funny enough, today's so-called Palestinians, who, after all, are really Arabs, base their identity on an English and Latin word [Palestine, Palaestina] that describes a Greek people [Philistines] There is absolutely nothing "Palestiniain" about Palestine nor Palestinians!

Israel is mentioned over 2000 times in the Bible.

The British fashioned themselves inheritors of the Roman Empire and paid tribute to them by renaming Israel, too, "Palestine" to denote the land of Israel under their British Mandate that ended in 1948. After termination of the British Mandate and Israeli statehood in '48, Palestine ceased to exist replaced by the rightful name of Israel that dates back over 3000 years.

Eminent Middle East historian and scholar Bernard Lewis sums it up...
The adjective Palestinian is comparatively new. This, I need hardly remind you, is a region of ancient civilization and of deep-rooted and often complex identitites. But, Palestine was not one of them. People might identify themselves for various purposes, by religion, by descent, or by allegiance to a particular state or ruler, or, sometimes, locality. But, when they did it locally it was generally either the city and the immediate district or the larger province, so they would have been Jerusalemites or Jaffaites or Syrians, identifying province of Syria

The constitution or the formation of a political entity called Palestine which eventually gave rise to a nationality called Palestinian were lasting innovations of the British Mandate

Guy Milliere, Eminent Professor of History and Political Science, Sorbonne, Paris, puts the final point on the matter...
No one had heard of a Palestinian people before the mid-1960s. They did not exist. Israel under the British Mandate until Israel' s Independence in 1948 was called Palestine. All Jews who were born there until i948 had the word « Palestine » stamped on their passports. The current Palestinians are those Arabs who, for a variety of reasons, decided to leave the land during the 1947 War of Independence, when five countries – Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq – attacked the 600,000 people in the fledgling state of Israel the day after its birth, hoping to kill it in the crib.
The War Against Israel Goes On- by Guy Millière | DRZZ.fr

European invented cookies
dasjuden1bky.jpg

The word "Palestine" conjurs up images of an ancient biblical place dating back to the earliest civilizations in history. In fact, Palestine is an English word that is a fairly recent invention created by Europeans after collapse of the 400 year old Ottoman Empire in World War I when Great Britain took possession of the land from the Ottoman Turks who surrendered it.

Thus, it comes as no surprise that Palestine is never mentioned in the Hebrew Bible, Christian Bible nor even the Quran. Palestine appears on no ancient historical documents nor any archaeological artifacts.

Cambridge University's book division explains further...

Cambridge University Press---
In Ottoman times, no political entity called Palestine existed. After the collapse of the Ottoman Empire at the end of the First World War, European boundary makers began to take greater interest in defining territorial limits for Palestine. Only since the 1920s has Palestine had formally delimited boundaries, though these have remained subject to repeated change and a source of bitter dispute.
Palestine Boundaries 1833–1947 - Cambridge Archive Editions

The Brits invented "Palestine" based on the Romans, also Europeans, who after occupying Israel and Judaea, the actual historical homeland of the Jewish People, changed the name to the Latin "Palaestina" in retribution for the Jewish uprisings against their Roman oppressors. Palaestina was based on the Philistines who were ancient enemies of the Jews. The Philistines originated from Greece, known as the Sea Peoples referring to the Mediterranean Sea. The same Romans infamous for feeding Christians to the lions.

Thus, funny enough, today's so-called Palestinians, who, after all, are really Arabs, base their identity on an English and Latin word [Palestine, Palaestina] that describes a Greek people [Philistines] There is absolutely nothing "Palestiniain" about Palestine nor Palestinians!

Israel is mentioned over 2000 times in the Bible.

The British fashioned themselves inheritors of the Roman Empire and paid tribute to them by renaming Israel, too, "Palestine" to denote the land of Israel under their British Mandate that ended in 1948. After termination of the British Mandate and Israeli statehood in '48, Palestine ceased to exist replaced by the rightful name of Israel that dates back over 3000 years.

Eminent Middle East historian and scholar Bernard Lewis sums it up...

Guy Milliere, Eminent Professor of History and Political Science, Sorbonne, Paris, puts the final point on the matter...
No one had heard of a Palestinian people before the mid-1960s. They did not exist. Israel under the British Mandate until Israel' s Independence in 1948 was called Palestine. All Jews who were born there until i948 had the word « Palestine » stamped on their passports. The current Palestinians are those Arabs who, for a variety of reasons, decided to leave the land during the 1947 War of Independence, when five countries – Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq – attacked the 600,000 people in the fledgling state of Israel the day after its birth, hoping to kill it in the crib.
The War Against Israel Goes On- by Guy Millière | DRZZ.fr

European invented cookies
dasjuden1bky.jpg

Jewish invented brains, virgin chaser

Victory to the Jewish infidel over the Muslim loser!
Jews: Population 14 million [0.2% of world population]
Muslims: Population 1.6 BILLION [23% of world population]

181 Jews have been awarded the Nobel Prize accounting for 22% of all individual recipients worldwide between 1901 and 2010

Muslim Nobel Prize winners are only 9 in total of which 5 are for peace! And 1 in physics was given to Abdus Salam who belongs to Ahmadiyya sect which is not considered to be Muslim by Muslims.

We have just insulted Islam by laughing at the Allah guaranteed superiority over the infidel. Wait, are you hearing Allahu Akbar?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl76nw92AJc]Jews and Muslims-Nobel Prize List (Latest) - YouTube[/ame]

Too bad that Amadoos

a) so why did you ask me who I thought I was saying what I said?
b) this whole board is a joke, including me.
c) truth through humour. You get it, cool.

My point was that you're not even black. Otherwise, you'd know nothing about mormonism, because they don't accept brothers.

One has to be black to understand Mormonism? Now that is funny.

Thanks for an interesting historic excurse into a steady recent attempt to uproot the Jewish origin from an area labeled “Palestine” :clap2:.

Subtly avoiding the British input in this endeavor just supposes that a modern Arabs’ linkage with then Philistines is even lesser than one the ancient Jews had got.

Michael Kerjman

Thanks for an interesting historic excurse into a steady recent attempt to uproot the Jewish origin from an area labeled “Palestine” :clap2:.

Subtly avoiding the British input in this endeavor just supposes that a modern Arabs’ linkage with then Philistines is even lesser than one the ancient Jews had got.

Michael Kerjman

The Philistines were Greek, originating from the Aegean and Mediterranean. Nice trick if Arabs from the Arabian desert could change themselves into Greeks from the sea. :clap2:

Michael Kerjman

The Philistines were Greek, originating from the Aegean and Mediterranean. Nice trick if Arabs from the Arabian desert could change themselves into Greeks from the sea. :clap2:

Assuming all Palestinians are Arabs.

Michael Kerjman

The Palestinian Charter says they are all Arabs and they're members of the Arab League, dink

Last edited:

Michael Kerjman

What are the Palestinians than? Black? Greek? I have met Palestinians and they are Arab and Muslim for the most part.

What are the Palestinians than? Black? Greek? I have met Palestinians and they are Arab and Muslim for the most part.

Arab Leaders were vociferously opposed to the WW I Allies severing southern Syria and calling it Palestine for fear it was a Western device to carve up the Ottoman Empire. During those 400 years of Turkish [not Arab] Ottoman rule, there was no Palestine, no Palestinians. It was merely southern Syria governed by Damascus and, later, Beirut. They were Jews, Arabs, Muslims Christians, Ottoman Nationals or identified by their local towns. They were not Palestinians

Arab Leaders were vociferously opposed to the WW I Allies severing southern Syria and calling it Palestine for fear it was a Western device to carve up the Ottoman Empire. During those 400 years of Turkish [not Arab] Ottoman rule, there was no Palestine, no Palestinians. It was merely southern Syria governed by Damascus and, later, Beirut. They were Jews, Arabs, Muslims Christians, Ottoman Nationals or identified by their local towns. They were not Palestinians

So basically these Palestinians are really just Syrians and Lebanese, why doesn't Syria and Lebanon welcome them home?

So basically these Palestinians are really just Syrians and Lebanese, why doesn't Syria and Lebanon welcome them home?

Bingo.

Historian Bernard Lewis...
At first, the country of which Palestine was a part was felt to be Syria. In Ottoman times, that is, immediately before the coming of the British, Palestine had indeed been a part of a larger Syrian whole from which it was in no way distinguished whether by language, culture, education, administration, political allegiance, or any other significant respect. The dividing line between British-mandated Palestine and French-mandated Syria-Lebanon was an entirely new one and for the people of the area was wholly artificial. It was therefore natural that the nationalist leadership when it first appeared should think in Syrian terms and describe Palestine as southern Syria.

For Arabs, the term Palestine was unacceptable.... For Muslims it was alien and irrelevant. The main objection for them was that it seemed to assert a separate entity which politically conscious Arabs in Palestine and elsewhere denied. For them there was no such thing as a country called Palestine. The region which the British called Palestine was merely a separated part of a larger whole [of Syria]. For a long time organized and articulate Arab political opinion was virtually unanimous on this point.

It just seems highly unlikely that a country whose population has been in flux for thousands of years can end up with a pure race.

Forum List

Back