The essence of the separation of powers

The essence of the republic is that the states have their own strong power in relation to the center. This means that the "center of the empire", the metropolis, has fewer opportunities to enslave nations.
Representation Is a Re-Presentation of Medieval Tyranny

The states are republics themselves. Layer upon layer of know-it-all nincompoops controlling our lives.

Title wrong. All non-Constitutional Republics go bananas. Maybe. But unless we defy the limitations imposed on the legislature etc BY the Constitution, then there’s no reason for our Republic to go bananas.

That said, we have a bad problem in the USA. Our elected officials (and to some lesser extent even our people) have become more or less indifferent to the crucial limitations supposed to be imposed on governmental authority.
Weewee on the People

The Constitution establishes absolute rule by a political class. Quit beating a dead horse by blaming the present class, then when it's replaced, the next clique and the next. Instead the defect is in having a Constitution that excludes the people from decision-making, except for choosing between Fiddledeedum and Fiddledeedee.

Weewee on the People

The Constitution establishes absolute rule by a political class. Quit beating a dead horse by blaming the present class, then when it's replaced, the next clique and the next. Instead the defect is in having a Constitution that excludes the people from decision-making, except for choosing between Fiddledeedum and Fiddledeedee.
No. That’s not the defect. What you advocate is simply “democracy” which was rejected by the Framers for perfectly good reasons. Sound decision.

While maybe we have — in large part — been reduced to a vote between dumb and dumber in many cases, that’s a problem not caused by our Constitution. It is a problem we, the People, haven’t really tried to rectify. I blame all of us. There’s no good reason for candidates to have to get chosen on the basis of moron D vs obnoxious R.

We can fix the process if (and to the extent that) we have the will; and demand it.

No. That’s not the defect. What you advocate is simply “democracy” which was rejected by the Framers for perfectly good reasons. Sound decision.

While maybe we have — in large part — been reduced to a vote between dumb and dumber in many cases, that’s a problem not caused by our Constitution. It is a problem we, the People, haven’t really tried to rectify. I blame all of us. There’s no good reason for candidates to have to get chosen on the basis of moron D vs obnoxious R.

We can fix the process if (and to the extent that) we have the will; and demand it.
Entitled Elitist Snob Rule

Anyone who thinks the majority of the American people is a "mob" will betray America.

Entitled Elitist Snob Rule

Anyone who thinks the majority of the American people is a "mob" will betray America.
You’re very unfocused, staggeringly ignorant and lack any hint of comprehension.

I don’t believe anyone is claiming that the majority of the American people is a mob. The perfectly rational and reasonable fear of the Framers was a fear of a tyranny of the majority. Therefore they wisely sought to LIMIT what any given majority could impose on others. The more I think about it, the smarter the Framers were.

I’m not sure where you come up with this “mob” crap. But please start thinking.

I don’t believe anyone is claiming that the majority of the American people is a mob. The perfectly rational and reasonable fear of the Framers was a fear of a tyranny of the majority. Therefore they wisely sought to LIMIT what any given majority could impose on others. The more I think about it, the smarter the Framers were.
Bootlicking Gives You a Nasty Tongue

Your smug vicarious self-identification with those who wield power over the majority leads you defend anyone who questions the tyranny of the 1%, which turned loose all the other minorities on the majority.

Bootlicking Gives You a Nasty Tongue

Your smug vicarious self-identification with those who wield power over the majority leads you defend anyone who questions the tyranny of the 1%, which turned loose all the other minorities on the majority.
Your reply is indicative of your perfectly warranted inferiority complex. That whole “1%” canard is just more claptrap Marxist rhetoric, as you know. Listen you transparent propagandist hack asshole. We all know that it is you leftwing fucktards who try to divide society by that fake “class” construct. Nobody is buying your cheap ass rhetorical bullshit anymore.

In conclusion, go suck a bag of diseased dicks. Fuck your very much. 🖕

With all due respect, your pal, BackAgain.

Forum List

Back