The Epitome Of Idiocy

And you think he's respected?? He might be feared because of the danger he presents

Yes, he's respected. And that's just stupid. Again, it's just your flaming ass ache that has you talking in a falsetto voice
KAZ we won't forget either
Trump frequently bashes the press — but his latest barb comes barely more than a week after a deadly newsroom shooting in Maryland prompted him to decry the threats of violence against journalists that his heated anti-media rhetoric often stirs.

It also comes as some reporters have pushed back on Trump’s repeated claimsthat outlets are inventing the anonymous sources they cite, including a Fox Business Network reporter who said that Trump was “one of mine over the years.”

It’s not clear what prompted Trump’s oddly specific prediction that the two papers have but seven years left in their long existence, but both the Times and Post appear to have seen a subscription surge during his presidency. The left-leaning MSNBC, which Trump calls “fake news,” has also seen its ratings climb — as the president’s favorite network, Fox News, appears to be slumping.

Nevertheless, Trump repeated his claims Saturday that the Times is “failing” and that the Post is a lobbyist for Amazon — the online retail giant whose founder owns the paper.

“They will both be out of business in 7 years!” Trump said.

Despite his assertion that “journalists should be free from the fear of being violently attacked while doing their job,” he has continued to call reporters “really bad people” and to tell his supporters that “75% of those people are downright dishonest.”

The Capital Gazette, which lost five employees in the June shooting in its offices, appeared to take a dig at Trump over his rhetoric against the press in an editorial July 1 thanking the public for its outpouring of support.

“We won’t forget being called an enemy of the people,” the paper wrote. “No, we won’t forget that. Because exposing evil, shining light on wrongs and fighting injustice is what we do.

That's a lie. Trump doesn't bash "the press." He bashes fake news who make up their lies rather than report on what actually happened
That's a lie. trump bashes the press when they say something he doesn't like. Since he does lotsa stupid shit it's often about him. It however rarely if ever false.

Fake news lies all the time about Trump and everything else. Name anyone in the press he bashed other than fake news
How many does that encompass. 100 200? The pos brings on hate whenever he speaks wherever he is

Another hours long recording edited down into a couple minutes to troll America. The new "journalism."

After the leftist fake news doing it all your life, suddenly under Trump you care about that?
KAZ BILLY I'm beginning to feel sentimental ,,about GWB

Not me, W sucked. Nice guy, but horrible President
Any women voting republican needs to be hit with lightening,
You fail at spelling elementary school words.
The fn spelling mods are here ? Take a shower with Jordan

I'd rather have a jerk like Trump that is respected by the world than a pansy ass like Obama they only liked because he was weak
And you think he's respected?? He might be feared because of the danger he presents

Yes, he's respected. And that's just stupid. Again, it's just your flaming ass ache that has you talking in a falsetto voice
Trump frequently bashes the press — but his latest barb comes barely more than a week after a deadly newsroom shooting in Maryland prompted him to decry the threats of violence against journalists that his heated anti-media rhetoric often stirs.

It also comes as some reporters have pushed back on Trump’s repeated claimsthat outlets are inventing the anonymous sources they cite, including a Fox Business Network reporter who said that Trump was “one of mine over the years.”

It’s not clear what prompted Trump’s oddly specific prediction that the two papers have but seven years left in their long existence, but both the Times and Post appear to have seen a subscription surge during his presidency. The left-leaning MSNBC, which Trump calls “fake news,” has also seen its ratings climb — as the president’s favorite network, Fox News, appears to be slumping.

Nevertheless, Trump repeated his claims Saturday that the Times is “failing” and that the Post is a lobbyist for Amazon — the online retail giant whose founder owns the paper.

Despite his assertion that “journalists should be free from the fear of being violently attacked while doing their job,” he has continued to call reporters “really bad people” and to tell his supporters that “75% of those people are downright dishonest.”

The Capital Gazette, which lost five employees in the June shooting in its offices, appeared to take a dig at Trump over his rhetoric against the press in an editorial July 1 thanking the public for its outpouring of support.

“We won’t forget being called an enemy of the people,” the paper wrote. “No, we won’t forget that. Because exposing evil, shining light on wrongs and fighting injustice is what we do.

That's a lie. Trump doesn't bash "the press." He bashes fake news who make up their lies rather than report on what actually happened
That's a lie. trump bashes the press when they say something he doesn't like. Since he does lotsa stupid shit it's often about him. It however rarely if ever false.
If the press would just stop lying Trump would probably stop bashing them.

Idiocracy is a documentary.
Now that tRump is *president*.

Actually, it really took hold during Obabble's Reign of Malignant Incompetence.
I'm afraid that's incorrect.

I'm afraid you are going to be shockingly disappointed when you finally realize you are absolutely wrong.
Except that I'm not wrong.
Bet you don't know that all of this fake news is designed to pave the way for Hillary to run again.
She's already talking about it.

https://nypost.com/2018/07/07/is-hillary-clinton-secretly-planning-to-run-in-2020/

And trump isn't ?He's a good rep for America?

I'd rather have a jerk like Trump that is respected by the world than a pansy ass like Obama they only liked because he was weak

Kaz I thought just for a second that we had some mutual interests but you saying that the most hated man in the world is respected ,,,,you lost me

If you think you're going to recruit allies for your delusional, hyperbolic hatred of Trump, then you're dreaming. Is he perfect? Hell no. Is he Hitler? Hell no. You think that ridiculous way because you want your way and are having a tantrum because you're not getting it. I'm not going to validate that because it's not valid.

We had an election, you lost, grow up

Fake news lies all the time about Trump and everything else. Name anyone in the press he bashed other than fake news
How many does that encompass. 100 200? The pos brings on hate whenever he speaks wherever he is

Leftists whining about hate speech is classic. Listen to yourself, any of your buds or your politicians. You're the ones calling everyone racists and Nazis and you're the ones calling for violence to shut opposition down. Buy a mirror

After the leftist fake news doing it all your life, suddenly under Trump you care about that?
KAZ BILLY I'm beginning to feel sentimental ,,about GWB

Any women voting republican needs to be hit with lightening,
You fail at spelling elementary school words.
The fn spelling mods are here ? Take a shower with Jordan

Spell checkers are lame. Sorry ptbw. You know I love ya man. But spell check posts are trolling

The press is just Pravda. Their lying is extreme and shameless. They don't care what facts are, they are just get Trump like the rest of the left. They lost an election, it's time for them to just grow up

Lol, sadly they aren't lying.

Now that tRump is *president*.

Actually, it really took hold during Obabble's Reign of Malignant Incompetence.
I'm afraid that's incorrect.

I'm afraid you are going to be shockingly disappointed when you finally realize you are absolutely wrong.
Except that I'm not wrong.
Bet you don't know that all of this fake news is designed to pave the way for Hillary to run again.
She's already talking about it.

https://nypost.com/2018/07/07/is-hillary-clinton-secretly-planning-to-run-in-2020/
Yeah... Nope.

Lol, sadly they aren't lying.
The left wing fake news lie constantly. You just suffer from the same disease

Forum List

Back