The Epidemic of White Supremacist Police

Funny how you don't make such a defense for the non racist white women who post here. Tipsy is a racist, I do not have to give her the respect I would give to a non racist female. She talks about blacks being in our place, you don't say shit. Therefore don't say shit now. Grow up and recognize the difference between a disagreement and pure white racist bullshit.
YOU are the racist...it is obvious by your posts

Most Criminals are BLACK!!! Yet only 13% population is Black.

No, according to the Annual UCR, most criminals are black. 4-5 videos do not show the millions of whites who are arrested for crimes which is at least 2.5 times more than blacks.

No, according to the Annual UCR, most criminals are black. 4-5 videos do not show the millions of whites who are arrested for crimes which is at least 2.5 times more than blacks.
blacks commit most of the crime per capita

"The overall population of whites in the nation is about 62%, whereas the overall population of blacks in the nation is about 14.8% to 15%. Based upon the much larger population, it is natural for the number of whites to be arrested to be higher than the blacks.

That said, inner-city blacks commit the majority of crimes in the major metropolitan areas. Instead of staying out of trouble and focusing on education and personal achievement, they blame others for their joining criminal gangs, drug dealing, thefts, robberies, home-invasions and murder. There are plenty of blacks that succeeded even though they grew up in the inner-cities. Even actual black Africans that immigrate here have no respect for the negative culture inner-city blacks. For while the negative culture inner-city blacks are pointing the blame at others, mostly whites, for their failures, the actual Africans are making money and achieving success.

Stop being a Marxist seeking to divide this nation and stop promoting the fake narrative that it's the white peoples fault. This is a free-market capitalist nation with basic freedoms tossed in by our Constitution and capitalism is color-blind, outside the color of money."

More white excuse making. Whites commit the majority of crime nationwide .You don't get to commit more crime because there are more of you. I've been around many Africans in my life, none display the behavior you claim. But whites are real good at taking a small number and blowing it out of proportion in order to confirm their racist beliefs. History, legal decisions and public policy blames white racists. Marxism has nothing to do with this and as long as whites like you exist, the country will remain divided.

"The overall population of whites in the nation is about 62%, whereas the overall population of blacks in the nation is about 14.8% to 15%. Based upon the much larger population, it is natural for the number of whites to be arrested to be higher than the blacks.

That said, inner-city blacks commit the majority of crimes in the major metropolitan areas. Instead of staying out of trouble and focusing on education and personal achievement, they blame others for their joining criminal gangs, drug dealing, thefts, robberies, home-invasions and murder. There are plenty of blacks that succeeded even though they grew up in the inner-cities. Even actual black Africans that immigrate here have no respect for the negative culture inner-city blacks. For while the negative culture inner-city blacks are pointing the blame at others, mostly whites, for their failures, the actual Africans are making money and achieving success.

Stop being a Marxist seeking to divide this nation and stop promoting the fake narrative that it's the white peoples fault. This is a free-market capitalist nation with basic freedoms tossed in by our Constitution and capitalism is color-blind, outside the color of money."

More white excuse making. Whites commit the majority of crime nationwide .You don't get to commit more crime because there are more of you. I've been around many Africans in my life, none display the behavior you claim. But whites are real good at taking a small number and blowing it out of proportion in order to confirm their racist beliefs. History, legal decisions and public policy blames white racists. Marxism has nothing to do with this and as long as whites like you exist, the country will remain divided.
you're just babbling

Funny how you don't make such a defense for the non racist white women who post here. Tipsy is a racist, I do not have to give her the respect I would give to a non racist female. She talks about blacks being in our place, you don't say shit. Therefore don't say shit now. Grow up and recognize the difference between a disagreement and pure white racist bullshit.
She's the only woman I've seen directly attacked or threatened. And any civilized person knows that offensive speech needs to be protected MORE than non-offensive speech. Why do you think none of us have tried to get you or Paul banned?

You keep saying the same utterly stupid thing. There are at least five times more Whites than Blacks. If Whites were committing crimes at the same rate as Blacks we would be committing FIVE TIMES AS MANY CRIMES as blacks.

Forum List

Back