The envelope for CA recall ballots was deliberately designed to help Democrats identify and destroy the ballots of people who voted for the recall

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
There's no way that this was a mistake. When someone uses their mail in ballot to vote in favor of the recall, their vote can be seen through the envelope. This makes it easy for Democrats to identify and destroy those ballots.

He is not getting recalled, and if he does the next asshole will be a carbon copy. The Chinese wanna seize the west coast, they need people gone, they need more real estate.

There's no way that this was a mistake. When someone uses their mail in ballot to vote in favor of the recall, their vote can be seen through the envelope. This makes it easy for Democrats to identify and destroy those ballots.

She is fucking idiot. I have mine right here and you cant tell what the fuck I voted. no matter how you fold it.

You saying it looks nothing like the one in the video?
Exactly. There's only the one hole. I have the red arrow going to it.

20210820_00.jpg

Looks like it may be a county thing. This is on her instagram. So she is either lying or she lives in a fucked up county.
I doubt she is lying........Maybe you're lying?!? LOL

It's possible they're are different envelopes, you know for different voters. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back