The Entire Debate About Masks Will be Concluded Within Next Two Weeks

It’s been ten days since Texans took off their masks. No spike in cases yet.
If the mask Nazis are correct we should see a spike in cases within the next week, if not now.

But if there is no spike in cases, time to remove all restrictions and mask requirements nationally.

Sorry bud, you are wrong.

Facts don't matter to over half the nation.

Since this thing started, more folks than ever are glued to their idiot boxes. If the idiot box tell them it is night outside? It does not matter if the sun is shining. . . these idiots will STILL argue with you and post links to the NYT, WaPo, and other clips from CNN and MSNBC that PROVE it is nighttime out. Regardless if the sun is shining.

It doesn't matter what facts are anymore. I have posted them for the last ten years, and folks ignore them.

Reality is whatever the cabal tell these folks watching their TEE VEE tell them it is.

I thought the Florida Governor already made the case against total lockdowns. It has the highest population of elderly, the most vulnerable, and ended up with fewer cases than California and New York, or about the same percentages.

I wear one if the owner of the property I'm visiting requests it. Otherwise not.
I think most all of us do that, its just easier to go along for the short time period you are in their home or business.

Not just that. It's their property, so their rules.

I wear mine about two hours a week tops, so its not a big deal for me. That's about all the indoor shopping I can handle, unlike my wife, who has to stop and stare for 10 minutes at stuff she isn't going to buy anyway, and takes forever to run simple errands. I may continue to wear one anyway, given what my doc said about its effect on other stuff, like flues and respiratory diseases, and wiping my cart with alcohol wipes.

Florida never had a statewide mask mandate. We have one half the number of deaths than New York (with the same population) and they have a stupid mask mandate.

The only places I see the masks required on a local level is at medical offices. Other places may have a sign that says to wear a mask but they really don't enforce it. Many people don't wear masks and nobody really cares.

I went to get my annual heart check up on Thursday. The nurse told me she was vaccinated and I told her I was so we didn't need the stupid ineffective mask. She said "rules are rules". I said the rules were stupid because the CDC said two vaccinated people don't need the masks. She said "nice try Cracker boy but keep the damn thing on". She called me a Cracker because she was Black and Blacks like to use racial slurs against Whites.

I wear one if the owner of the property I'm visiting requests it. Otherwise not.
I think most all of us do that, its just easier to go along for the short time period you are in their home or business.
Not with democrats. White democrats still hide in the basement and wear masks when outside — even when driving a car!
A bunch of fucking sheep.

Florida never had a statewide mask mandate. We have one half the number of deaths than New York (with the same population) and they have a stupid mask mandate.

The only places I see the masks required on a local level is at medical offices. Other places may have a sign that says to wear a mask but they really don't enforce it. Many people don't wear masks and nobody really cares.

I went to get my annual heart check up on Thursday. The nurse told me she was vaccinated and I told her I was so we didn't need the stupid ineffective mask. She said "rules are rules". I said the rules were stupid because the CDC said two vaccinated people don't need the masks. She said "nice try Cracker boy but keep the damn thing on". She called me a Cracker because she was Black and Blacks like to use racial slurs against Whites.
My doc the other day was double masked with a face shield.

Not with democrats. White democrats still hide in the basement and wear masks when outside — even when driving a car!
A bunch of fucking sheep.
I know....while driving a car makes me laugh.

And it's reasonable and courteous to respect their rules on their property.

Of course, I also reserve the right not to go places if their rules are going to be too bothersome to me.

It’s been ten days since Texans took off their masks. No spike in cases yet.
If the mask Nazis are correct we should see a spike in cases within the next week, if not now.

But if there is no spike in cases, time to remove all restrictions and mask requirements nationally.
Texans haven't all taken off their masks. Businesses still make that call, as do local governments.

probably would have saved some thousands of lives to keep them till Fall, but people aren't gonna wear em, and I doubt seriously we'll see the failures of public health systems we were staring at last summer.

Personally, I'm a bit concerned about "new strains" but then I figure we'll just have to get a regular flu and a covid flu shot each year

I wear mine about two hours a week tops, so its not a big deal for me. That's about all the indoor shopping I can handle, unlike my wife, who has to stop and stare for 10 minutes at stuff she isn't going to buy anyway, and takes forever to run simple errands. I may continue to wear one anyway, given what my doc said about its effect on other stuff, like flues and respiratory diseases, and wiping my cart with alcohol wipes.

I always wiped my shopping cart handle even before Covid. I've seen some of those people who used it before me. :puke:

I always wiped my shopping cart handle even before Covid. I've seen some of those people who used it before me. :puke:
However, we tend not to be so careful when we’re being handed cash.

Forum List

Back