The Electoral College is as outdated as the 2nd Amendment

Some clarification would be nice...

6a00d8341d417153ef0147e1ddf7c9970b-550wi

After we have nationwide voter ID, boot 20 million illegal aliens, secure the border, stop all other forms of Dem vote fraud, end income tax withholding and hold all elections the day after taxes are due in one lump sum....
then we can discuss using the popular vote.

Even if we achieve all that, the Electoral College will remain the way the President is elected. Only a Constitutional amendment can change it.

Even if we achieve all that, the Electoral College will remain the way the President is elected.

I know, but after my ideas are implemented, Dems will never win the White House again and they'd be lucky to get 25% of the House and Senate.

Trying to live modern life according to the Constitution is much like trying to live modern life according to the Bible. Both are subject to vast interpretation.

Does anyone doubt for even a minute on which side of this issue our Snowflakes would have come down had Hillary won the EC vote but lost the popular vote?

There are hypocrites.
There are fucking hypocrites.
And then there are liberal hypocrites....but that's a redundancy so let's just call them turds.

Presidents should be elected based on national popular votes - not electoral votes based on acreage and just rubber-stamped by partisans!

Popular vote - not acres!

electorl.gif

In each state, whichever party garners a majority of popular votes, regardless of how narrow the margin, wins all the electoral votes. By forcing residents in each state ultimately to vote as a block, the system is supposed to ensure that small states' interests are not drowned out by those of larger states.

U.S. Electoral Vote Map
Change it. I hate whining when you know the rules

I'm just trying to help prevent you radical NaziCon gun nuts from ruining it for the rest of us who support reasonable gun control legislation and strict enforcement.

I'm just trying to help prevent you radical NaziCon gun nuts from ruining it for the rest of us who support reasonable gun control legislation and strict enforcement.

"Reasonable" means DISARMED to you stupid motherfuckers

"REASONABLE" means that government bureaucrats get to pick and choose who has a right to defend their lives.

FUCK YOU.

Presidents should be elected based on national popular votes - not electoral votes based on acreage and just rubber-stamped by partisans!

Popular vote - not acres!

electorl.gif

In each state, whichever party garners a majority of popular votes, regardless of how narrow the margin, wins all the electoral votes. By forcing residents in each state ultimately to vote as a block, the system is supposed to ensure that small states' interests are not drowned out by those of larger states.

U.S. Electoral Vote Map

So the people in other states should just shut up and do what California tells them to?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

California only has 55 electoral votes. However, all states should just shut the fuck up when someone wins the national popular vote!

"only" 55? one state making up over 20 % of EV's? All other 49 making only 80%? Thats equates to an avg of only 1.63% each of a vote! (EV)- for every other state! AND YOU STILL GOT CREAMED! Thats not even including all the EV's in deep blue states dems own every election. Libs truly live in only a few states in a few cities. YOU are the minority libtard.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back