The Elder Scrolls! Larry coming on Strong!!

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013

How much fraud will it take to keep Newsome in office? His own people want him out!

JO

How much fraud will it take to keep Newsome in office? His own people want him out!

JO

A black conservative running the largest economic state in the U.S, especially if he is dramatically successful, is a nightmare for some Establishment types who pretend that the "other side" is the enemy.

JO
Not for any republican.

And, I make a motion he solve simple poverty via executive order to faithfully execute at-will employment law in our at-will employment State.

Vote No on the recall!
Vote blue not red!

Not for any republican.

And, I make a motion he solve simple poverty via executive order to faithfully execute at-will employment law in our at-will employment State.

Vote No on the recall!
Vote blue not red!
Oh yeah? I guess you didn't read the endorsement line from the former Democratic Speaker of the house.
So yeah.....for a Republican dude. Remember Reagan?

JO

JO
C'mon Larry. Get it done. Become the first real black governor of California, just to piss off the race-baiting left.

A black conservative running the largest economic state in the U.S, especially if he is dramatically successful, is a nightmare for some Establishment types who pretend that the "other side" is the enemy.
Could set him up for a POTUS Run.....
24 is going to be a Trump/Pompeo ticket.

JO

C'mon Larry. Get it done. Become the first real black governor of California, just to piss off the race-baiting left.
Don't get your hopes up too high....Dominion is still there in California and I am sure they are already negotiating the price to fraud Larry out of the race. Mr. Elder is a pretty smart cookie though.

Not for any republican.

Vote No on the recall!
Vote blue not red!
To improve comforts of people with all concerned, water for all must be made an agenda. Energy must improve. Forest management must be changed to sanity. Homeless issues must be made improved. Do you disagree with this? This then we get to improve highway and roadway issues.

To improve comforts of people with all concerned, water for all must be made an agenda. Energy must improve. Forest management must be changed to sanity. Homeless issues must be made improved. Do you disagree with this? This then we get to improve highway and roadway issues.
What do the republicans have to solve those issues?

Forum List

Back