OK. Calling up National Guard for the solar eclipse?

More people equal more cell phones. Equal more bandwidth taken from the towers. I live in a tourist trap. Cell service sucks on weekends because this place likely doubles in population. The cell towers just aren't equipped for it.
So the right people to call in is th 22 person Biology, Chemical, Radiological and nuclear response team?

Sounds like they’re readying for a potential terror attack

So the right people to call in is th 22 person Biology, Chemical, Radiological and nuclear response team?

Sounds like they’re readying for a potential terror attack
Maybe. Sure know of nothing a solar eclipse offers that would cause a need for such units. I am in the totality path where I am. Already a tourist trap at the height of the jigging bite. Add in the eclipse tourist. God knows how many extra people will be here. Also have a nuclear power plant. My house is close to the power plant and will most likely be fishing with in a mile of it that day. The reefs are very close to the power plant and that is where the fish are that time of the year. Lol, maybe I will glow on that day. Oh well at least I will die doing what I love if such crazy things happen.

Maybe. Sure know of nothing a solar eclipse offers that would cause a need for such units. I am in the totality path where I am. Already a tourist trap at the height of the jigging bite. Add in the eclipse tourist. God knows how many extra people will be here. Also have a nuclear power plant. My house is close to the power plant and will most likely be fishing with in a mile of it that day. The reefs are very close to the power plant and that is where the fish are that time of the year. Lol, maybe I will glow on that day. Oh well at least I will die doing what I love if such crazy things happen.
Stay safe!

Well hmmm. 2017 passed through seven cities named salem, the ancient name of jerusalem, the jewish state, and then in 2024 it will pass through 7 cities named ninevah, the gentile state. And look at the big ol X. But it gets even better. The partial eclipse that went through last october combined with the two eclipses makes the aleph...........the sign of completion.

1710948239451.png

1710948413888.png

Meh...there is going to be 98% cloud cover on April 8th. A big giant nothing burger.
There will be less people looking at it. What I remember from the eclipse in the early '80s is how cool the dusk, and the following dawn look. Basically, the visual effects looking around are much more interesting than looking at the sun.

Well hmmm. 2017 passed through seven cities named salem, the ancient name of jerusalem, the jewish state, and then in 2024 it will pass through 7 cities named ninevah, the gentile state. And look at the big ol X. But it gets even better. The partial eclipse that went through last october combined with the two eclipses makes the aleph...........the sign of completion.

View attachment 919974

View attachment 919977
And at the center of the X is...Cairo Illinois !!!!

What are the odds of that happening, eh?

The eclipse on 4/8/24, the numbers add up to 18, Chai

The path passes through a number of cities named Nineveh

Hmmm

Forum List

Back