OK. Calling up National Guard for the solar eclipse?

This is truly bizarre

OK is calling in the NG and calling up a special Chemical, Biological unit

And telling people to stock up on supplies

For an eclipse?

I saw the title thead, read it was started by CrusaderFrank and knew it had to be a conspiracy theory! I will say Frank does keeps us all up with the conspiracy theories du jour.

I saw the title thead, read it was started by CrusaderFrank and knew it had to be a conspiracy theory! I will say Frank does keeps us all up with the conspiracy theories du jour.
You find nothing strange that they’re activating the Chemical, Biological and Nuclear unit?

Preparing for something?

Sounds like they're concerned with so many people present that services will be interrupted. Lots of people buying food causing food shortages. Lots of people using phones causing phone outages. Etc. Also it would be a prime time for a terrorist attack.

This is truly bizarre

For an eclipse?

Hmm. Well, remember covid, people went nuts for toilet paper? I suppose you could argue cooler heads recognize today's humanity are extremely sensitive, and irrational.

This is truly bizarre

For an eclipse?

Yes, because of traffic and the influx of people.

Stay off the retarded web sites. Except for this one.

Is there something of possible biblical implications this time around? ???? ~S~
No, but it runs right up the middle of the country. So a lot of peope are expected to make the trip, since so many people are close to the path of totality.

I plan to get drone footage of the approaching shadow.

It's been in my Google News feed for three days in a row....I know it's difficult to read the news with your head jammed up your ass...but do your best...perhaps your mom can read it to you.

Based on what? Does an iPhone use solar panels?

Just bizarre!
More people equal more cell phones. Equal more bandwidth taken from the towers. I live in a tourist trap. Cell service sucks on weekends because this place likely doubles in population. The cell towers just aren't equipped for it.

This is truly bizarre

For an eclipse?

Commie dems plan is to normalize the presence of the National Guard, then replace them with Biden's army of illegals when it comes down to pulling the trigger on the citizens. Dems are also working on repealing the federal law that prohibits illegals from buying guns. Until reps admit they have lost America, and have no hope to save it, nothing can be done.

reps mink 3.71 f.gif

Forum List

Back