The Ebola Heroes

Do you have any information on over what period of time their doctors have died from ebola?

I have some figures for the current outbreak. "MSF" is the French acronym for Doctors Without Borders:

Ebola Doctors Without Borders Canada M decins Sans Fronti res MSF Canada
MSF has been responding to the outbreak since March, and currently has a total of 3,253 staff working in Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone, treating a rapidly increasing number of patients. Twenty-one MSF staff have been infected with Ebola since March, six of whom have recovered. The vast majority of these infections were found to have occurred in the community.

21 out of 3,253 have been infected.

That is six tenths of one percent.

By the way....folks....we still haven't had a single death resulting from a person contracting this virus in the United States.

Nina Pham was just cleared, in fact.

That is due to the heroic actions of our health care professionals and the CDC.

The MSF (Docs Without Borders) has reported the scale of this outbreak in Africa has pushed their abilities to the breaking point.

They need more help.

That is why we are sending US troops there. These beleagured countries don't have the necessary logistics infrastructure to build and supply the necessary medical facilities to combat this outbreak. And if there is one thing our military excels at, it is logistics.

A friend asked me last weekend what I thought about US troops being made to go and help fight this outbreak. She was surprised when I said I would have volunteered to be at the front of the line.

When the Chinese swarmed over the Korean border and escalated the war there, the ones in front threw themselves on the barbed wire fences so their comrades behind them could get past our defenses.

That is some chilling shit right there. That kind of hardcore self-sacrifice for the good of the whole.

Well, folks, that's what these doctors and nurses have been doing on our behalf in Africa. They have been taking huge risks, with some of them catching the bullet, in order to save the world from a pandemic.

I find it utterly disgusting their sacrifices have been perverted by fearmongering assholes who want the rubes shitting in the pants so they stay tuned for the commercials for gold-plated commemorative coins and HGH.

We should be greeting these amazing and courageous doctors and nurses back home as the heroes they are, and placing them on the highest pedestals we can make.

That is all.
Don't forget the monkey fuckers in Africa...without those dumbasses we would not have these events. Obabble's favorite peeps.

Do you have any information on over what period of time their doctors have died from ebola?

I have some figures for the current outbreak. "MSF" is the French acronym for Doctors Without Borders:

MSF has been responding to the outbreak since March, and currently has a total of 3,253 staff working in Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone, treating a rapidly increasing number of patients. Twenty-one MSF staff have been infected with Ebola since March, six of whom have recovered. The vast majority of these infections were found to have occurred in the community.

To me that doesn't sound like they are using best practices. From what we've seen in the US, ebola is very treatable in its early stages.

To me that doesn't sound like they are using best practices. From what we've seen in the US, ebola is very treatable in its early stages.
6/10 of 1 percent doesn't sound like best practices?!?

"The perfect is the enemy of the good."

This situation is an opportunity for humans to come together for the benefit of all. If we want to put an end to Ebola in America...we'll need to put an end to it in West Africa.

Doctors Without Borders. Fitting name.

When the Chinese swarmed over the Korean border and escalated the war there, the ones in front threw themselves on the barbed wire fences so their comrades behind them could get past our defenses.

That is some chilling shit right there. That kind of hardcore self-sacrifice for the good of the whole.

Well, folks, that's what these doctors and nurses have been doing on our behalf in Africa. They have been taking huge risks, with some of them catching the bullet, in order to save the world from a pandemic.

I find it utterly disgusting their sacrifices have been perverted by fearmongering assholes who want the rubes shitting in the pants so they stay tuned for the commercials for gold-plated commemorative coins and HGH.

We should be greeting these amazing and courageous doctors and nurses back home as the heroes they are, and placing them on the highest pedestals we can make.

That is all.
Don't forget the monkey fuckers in Africa...without those dumbasses we would not have these events. Obabble's favorite peeps.

I wonder if native Americans called white people monkey fuckers when they showed up with small pox.

That is all.
You were in Africa fucking monkeys? I hope you are under quarantine.

That is all.

WHAAAT? But you know, there is some truth in what you stated. The monkey fuckers do need to get it together over there. It's time.

21 caught it and only 8 survived. No, that is not a success rate. Sounds like a 60% death rate.

21 caught it and only 8 survived. No, that is not a success rate. Sounds like a 60% death rate.
It is an incredible success rate if 4/10 of 1 percent of all MSF doctors have died from Ebola while fighting that disease on the front lines.

That is a spectacular record, and speaks to how well they observe safety protocols!

That is all.

I wonder if native Americans called white people monkey fuckers when they showed up with small pox.
Probably called them worse than that.

BTW, seen what monkey pox can do to a human?

It is an incredible success rate if 4/10 of 1 percent of all MSF doctors have died from Ebola while fighting that disease on the front lines.

That is a spectacular record, and speaks to how well they observe safety protocols!
I don't think so. If their cure rate is only 60% amongst themselves then it is only 60% among the general population. That is not good. And again, it seems that the disease is very treatable when caught early. They are perhaps doing the best that they can but that is not good enough. And in fact it could be making matters worse.

I don't think so. If their cure rate is only 60% amongst themselves then it is only 60% among the general population.

What you are failing to see is that the rate of infection among the immediate population is far greater than it is among the MSF doctors treating them.

Therefore, their incredibly successful methods need to be used as the model to fight this disease. And that can only be done by throwing a sufficient amount of resources at this problem. Not sealing off the border and running away. That would guarantee this will get much, much, much worse very quickly and then become a global pandemic.

That is all.
What a truly sick fuck you are! Your chicom heroes had guys with machine guns in back of them so they only choice was hop the fence or shot in the back.

Trying to infect others with Ebola is heroic.

What a sick sick fuck

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

That is all.
What a truly sick fuck you are! Your chicom heroes had guys with machine guns in back of them so they only choice was hop the fence or shot in the back.

What a sick sick fuck

Another pants shitter chimes in!

That is all.

What a sick sick fuck

Stfu you sick Chicom worshipping fuck.

That is all.

What a sick sick fuck

Stfu you sick Chicom worshipping fuck.

Someone is terribly confused. Perhaps the RF radiation from his smarter-than-him phone is interfering with his two brain cells.

Forum List

Back