The earth’s inner core stopped spinning and may be reversing

This change in the spinning of the inner core will cause more earthquakes.

Will the affect California? One has to wonder.

Well they say if the poles flip there would be a time where the magnetospere would stop allowing full on blast from cosmic radiation. If true we likely won't be arguing about anything unless ya have a deep cave to hide in. Ain't shit we can do about it so I will not worry much. Hopefully I get another summer in the sun but oh well if not.

Best comment on the video.

1675893777424.png

There is a lot of shit going on, and some disinformation being put out on this story IMO. The establishment narrative, I'd bet, IS NOT the truth or reality on this.

It would not surprise me, if the folks in charge of every government, have known, for quite sometime, what has been coming.

Has Polar Shift caused Global Warming and Climate Change?​

Earth's magnetic field flipped 42,000 years ago, creating a climate 'disaster'​

Earth’s magnetic field could flip within our lifetime – but don’t worry, we should be OK
Earth's magnetic field could flip within our lifetime - but don't worry, we should be OK - ExtremeTech

earths-magnetic-fields-nasa-640x527.jpg

". . .This summer, the European Space Agency published data that suggested that the Earth’s magnetic field could flip — as in, the magnetic north pole becomes the magnetic south pole — in “a few thousand years.” At the time, I figured there was no rush to write it up — after all, we might not even be living on Earth in a few thousand years. Now, however, new research published this week shows that the magnetic field might flip within our lifetime — so it’s probably something that we ought to talk about.. . ."

CIA Classified Book about the Pole Shift, Mass Extinctions and The True Adam & Eve Story​

Last edited:
Best comment on the video.

View attachment 755162

There is a lot of shit going on, and some disinformation being put out on this story IMO. The establishment narrative, I'd bet, IS NOT the truth or reality on this.

It would not surprise me, if the folks in charge of every government, have known, for quite sometime, what has been coming.

Has Polar Shift caused Global Warming and Climate Change?​

Earth's magnetic field flipped 42,000 years ago, creating a climate 'disaster'​

Earth’s magnetic field could flip within our lifetime – but don’t worry, we should be OK
Earth's magnetic field could flip within our lifetime - but don't worry, we should be OK - ExtremeTech

earths-magnetic-fields-nasa-640x527.jpg

". . .This summer, the European Space Agency published data that suggested that the Earth’s magnetic field could flip — as in, the magnetic north pole becomes the magnetic south pole — in “a few thousand years.” At the time, I figured there was no rush to write it up — after all, we might not even be living on Earth in a few thousand years. Now, however, new research published this week shows that the magnetic field might flip within our lifetime — so it’s probably something that we ought to talk about.. . ."

CIA Classified Book about the Pole Shift, Mass Extinctions and The True Adam & Eve Story​

So due north will become due south?

So due north will become due south?
I'm thinking during the shift, a compass will be indetirmenant.

I really can't say though.

From everything I have read, the last one occurred about a quarter million years ago, so who the hell knows?

One thing I do believe, if navy ship sonar caused lot of beached whales, and aircraft radar causes the occasional bird to fly into a window here and there, I think we will see massive amounts of creatures that depend on the magnetosphere getting beached, tons of insects losing their way (with crops not being pollinated,) and lots of birds flying willy nilly all over the place.

I'm thinking during the shift, a compass will be indetirmenant.

I really can't say though.

From everything I have read, the last one occurred about a quarter million years ago, so who the hell knows?

One thing I do believe, if navy ship sonar caused lot of beached whales, and aircraft radar causes the occasional bird to fly into a window here and there, I think we will see massive amounts of creatures that depend on the magnetosphere getting beached, tons of insects losing their way (with crops not being pollinated,) and lots of birds flying willy nilly all over the place.
Like this? Now that i think of this, could people who rely on pacemakers also end up dying? This could be the EMP without the Nuke......

Forum List

Back