The Eagles will be here on 2/10

You either saw them in the 70s' 80s' when they were big time or you didn't. Now is not the same.

You either saw them in the 70s' 80s' when they were big time or you didn't. Now is not the same.
They were great with Don Felder, Joe Walsh, Randy Meisner, Glenn Frey and Don Hendley.

I have a friend who saw Alan Jackson in Knoxville during his final tour last year. Tickets for the show were several hundred dollars and so what you have to say about the ticket prices doesn't surprise me. If the Eagles are truly on their final tour now, I can only imagine what a scalper would charge.

God bless you and my friend and the Eagles and AJ always!!!

Holly

so i had hootie and the blowfish on....hubby tells me they are touring....so i got to see where.....tickets down front 526 bucks each ...i dont think so...they seem to have forgotten their roots...garage band...hired for local gigs...

so i had hootie and the blowfish on....hubby tells me they are touring....so i got to see where.....tickets down front 526 bucks each ...i dont think so...they seem to have forgotten their roots...garage band...hired for local gigs...
I only will go to a concert if I can get a free ticket or a very cheap one.

My girlfriend is a Taylor Swift fan but there is no way I would fork out that kind of jack for a ticket.

last one was lyle lovett and his big band...i think we paid around 75 each...i just paid 52 each for indigo girls in boone...he is going with a friend...

Forum List

Back