The Eagles Announce 'The Long Goodbye' Final Tour: 'The Time Has Come To Close The Circle'...Steely Dan to support

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The Eagles have announced a massive farewell tour that will run into 2025. Plus, Steely Dan will appear as a special guest

The Eagles have announced a massive farewell tour that will run into 2025. Plus, Steely Dan will appear as a special guest

The Eagles were at their best when Don Felder and Randy Meisner were in the group. They are just a shell of what they once were.

Well eventually one of these farewell tors will be the last one. Until then, they are a good gig to rain in benjamins like never before with the new "dynamic pricing" models.

tenor.gif

I remember seeing the Stones during their first farewell tour......decades ago!

Right after the Kiss annual Farewell Tour!!

tickets in charlotte....nose bleed...350 and up per ticket....floor will cost you a grand or so....front and center over 7 grand....i think i will pass

Haven't been to a concert in years, no way I would pay that kind of money.

Back in the 80's we paid $25 to see a concert, and I've seen many of the great bands of the 70's and 80's.

i was thinking just a fun night....get a hotel room in charlotte...and have a grand old time till i find out it would be several grand...

The Eagles were at their best when Don Felder and Randy Meisner were in the group. They are just a shell of what they once were.
YOU LEFT OUT GLENN FRYE.

for the first time ever i got to see the eagles all these years later.wish i could get into a time machine and go back and see them many times.

this song of the eagles is easily my favorite song no contest,used to listen to this song over and over constantly while growing up.

Average to above avg seats are like $450 plus all the TAXES
This is rear floor level or close upper levels to stage
VERY HIGH COST for PHoenix , AZ

Forum List

Back