The Dumpster Rapist is sorry: Blames 'Party Culture' for Sexual Assault

Your sick and pathetic plea of desperation is duly noted.

Desperation? I don't think so. I doubt if he is going to be released in 6 months and then rape me. I'm not his type, being of the male persuasion.

Yes, desperation, you are desperate to assuage the seriousness of this heinous crime no doubt to make yourself feel better.

He'll be released in three months or fewer for having destroyed this young woman's life.

Markle, you need to chill out. I am on your side of this issue.

If her life is destroyed it really is her own fault. She has no memory whatsoever of anything that happened to her. What could she be remembering that was so traumatic?

If her life is destroyed it really is her own fault. She has no memory whatsoever of anything that happened to her. What could she be remembering that was so traumatic?

I guess that if some guy sticks a dildo up your ass while you are unconscious and it ends up on the 10 O'clock news, you would just shrug your shoulders, and say, "Well, I'll be darned! I don't remember that!"

I guess that if some guy sticks a dildo up your ass while you are unconscious and it ends up on the 10 O'clock news, you would just shrug your shoulders, and say, "Well, I'll be darned! I don't remember that!"
That's exactly what her memory is. Blaming the party culture does have a point. If there wasn't a reputation for wild parties, this 23 year old woman wouldn't have gone partying with 20 year old frat boys.

Forum List

Back