The Dream Team: Oversight Committee To Be Stacked with MAGA Conservative Firebrands

View attachment 748497

You didn't write that post about Ted Nugent?

Please make us all laugh and say no there Sock Boy
1409296039-that-awkward-moment-when-you-get-caught-in-a-lie-quote-1.jpg

In order to make America great again, the illegal Biden administration needs to go down and be dismantled. The MAGA Oversight Committee will now see to it.

Look at all these MAGA Patriots
congress-steering-committee-mccarthy-getty-640x480.jpg

"Patriots" huh? I wonder how much money they'll make out of MAGA

Can you imagine how the late night shows are going to eat their lunch, once this shit show gets going.
Oh my, how horrific. Liberal comedians whose ratings are in the tank are going to try to make fun of the members of the Oversight Committee as they begin to finally hold Democrats / partisan weaponized govt agencies accountable...

:auiqs.jpg:

Has Boebart learned to read yet? Watch out for the Jewish Space Lasers!

Dream Team?:auiqs.jpg:🤪:laughing0301::aargh: Don't you mean the "embarrassment team?"

Can you imagine how the late night shows are going to eat their lunch, once this shit show gets going.

It will be fun to watch.
Are there any foreign raghead terrorists like Ilan Omar on the committee? Any ghetto beasts like Cori Bush? How about an almost dead, completely illiterate 84 year old hood-rat like Maxine Waters? Any of those?

Oh my, how horrific. Liberal comedians whose ratings are in the tank are going to try to make fun of the members of the Oversight Committee as they begin to finally hold Democrats / partisan weaponized govt agencies accountable...

:auiqs.jpg:
Greg Gutfeld gets better ratings than all the late night comedians put together.

Forum List

Back