The Dow is now 1400 points lower than when the biden took office

Hatred, economic ruin, energy cuts, inflation, open borders, war, medical tyranny, educational indoctrination, sky high crime.

Let's be objectively honest: Which Party am I talking about?

If one can be honest with oneself, one already knows.

poor USA.

1663984601113.png

Democrats idea of fixing something: 1) Pass empty meaningless laws: 2) hire investigators to endlessly investigate but never find conclusions, and 3) : hand out money to those problem groups. In a continuous loop over and over again. It's like groundhog day. THAT is HOW liberals' "SOLVE" issues.

I blame Trump AND Obama. Trump more than Obama. But Bush more than both, FWIW.
Sorry, I blame Biden for this disaster. Obama, Bush and Trump are no longer POTUS. This is all on Joe. He might be able to reverse some of it but to get back to the great economy during Trump is now not possible with Biden in office. He'll have to be voted out. I think even Democrats know it at this point.

Last edited:
Sorry, I blame Biden for this disaster.
Well it DID happen under Biden under his most reckless inflationary spending. Like a drunkard driving his car, he just closed his eyes and sped through intersections. Great leadership... You voted for this knucklehead, you screwed us all over. This is on whatever bullshit made up name you call yourselves, YOU screwed us all. Are you happy?

Well it DID happen under Biden under his most reckless inflationary spending. Like a drunkard driving his car, he just closing his eyes and sped through intersections. You voted for this knucklehead, you screwed us all over.
NO!! I did NOT vote for this brainless idiot!! You have me confused with someone else maybe?

The markets are all about confidence, perceived or otherwise. Watching a stuttering fucktard wander around aimlessly, likely with a load in his pants, shaking hands with his invisible friends, completely erodes confidence. Investors are wondering what is this drooling fuckwit going to do next? They'll sit in cash for as long as they have to and that's why the markets are tanking.

Learn how to short sell the stock market and Josef Stolen will make you rich. I'm up 6 figures with no plans to buy-to-cover until I see how the mid-terms go. Thanks brandon!

Forum List

Back