The Dow Is Exactly Where It Was A Year Ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, predictions of it dropping thru the floor were wrong?
Trump isn't through fn up our economy We need a fed rate cut coming soon Can you figure out why?
JEZZUS Will you think that's funny?? You always have such wise answers Why not now?

it is funny.

DOW up about 5,000 since he took office, been up and down for the last year, and now even.

his economy is in far better shape than you.
I know posting stuff like this won't be believed but I'm not lying
+$661,817.33 (12.76%)
YTD Change,,,,,,,,,,,,and thats down about 750k this year So what trump gives he takes away

And exactly which, well-respected, experts who actually work on Wall Street/the banking sector said that the equity markets would 'drop through the floor' once Trump took office??

Last edited:

And exactly which, well-respected, Wall Street experts said that the equity markets would 'drop through the floor' once Trump took office??

trump and stock market crash - Bing

I saw not one quote from a well-respected, Wall Street expert who said that the equity markets would 'drop through the floor' once Trump took office.

You can provide no such quote so I assume none exists.

So noted.

Your point makes no sense anyway. Why would Wall Street mind less red tape and lower corporate taxes (which is what he promised)? Plus, the VERY, well respected Garn Cohn was his chief economic advisor. Other then his ridiculous tariffs - which most on Wall Street thought he would not do - Wall Street would have little reason not to welcome Trump.

I think you made that statement up and/or got it from someone on here and are attributing it to Wall Street experts.

We are done here.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
And what was it before May?

Oops.
/---/ To bad it's illegal to adjust your portfolio throughout the year. Once you buy you're required by law to hold forever. Sad.

Whatever you're sniffing for hallucinogenic effect belongs back on the M-A-B paint shelf.

Put the brush down. Nice and slow.
/——/ Just illustrating your lack of market savvy. That’s all.

/——/ No, you're making shit up. I adjust my portfolio whenever the fuck I want to. My FA and I meet regularly to discuss exactly that.
/----/ So why would you ask "And what was it before May?" if you understand investing?

This is where you have to actually READ THE POST QUOTED.

Good gods do I have to sit here and teach reading now? :banghead:

And exactly which, well-respected, Wall Street experts said that the equity markets would 'drop through the floor' once Trump took office??

trump and stock market crash - Bing

I saw not one quote from a well-respected, Wall Street expert who said that the equity markets would 'drop through the floor' once Trump took office.

You can provide no such quote so I assume none exists.

So noted.

Your point makes no sense anyway. Why would Wall Street mind less red tape and lower corporate taxes (which is what he promised)? Plus, the VERY, well respected Garn Cohn was his chief economic advisor. Other then his ridiculous tariffs - which most on Wall Street thought he would not do - Wall Street would have little reason not to welcome Trump.

I think you made that statement up and/or got it from someone on here and are attributing it to Wall Street experts.

We are done here.

Have a nice day.

mcrocket, YOU'RE the one discussing Wall Street experts,

I'm talking about people on this board, and people in the news.

apparently, you haven't read much of this thread, and are trying for a 'gotcha'.

as usual, you failed.

January 2018: Donald J. Trump on Twitter

dow-25000-jan-2018.jpg

Big tariff war easy to win! Congrats!

/——-/ So? It’s an average of 30 companies, you dolt.

And the Russell 2000 is an average of 2000 companies and it is down 15%.
Funny my portfolio has averaged 9% return over the last 5 months

Oops.

What about the last 5 months don't you understand?

January 2018: Donald J. Trump on Twitter

dow-25000-jan-2018.jpg

Big tariff war easy to win! Congrats!

Oops.

Are you actually confused by the names of the months?

The simpler you put a question around here, the stupider the replies get. Amazing.

Oops.

The simpler you put a question around here, the stupider the replies get. Amazing.

You do realize that the time frame of the last 5 months includes the months before May don't you?

Oops.

You do realize that the time frame of the last 5 months includes the months before May don't you?

I actually have to sit here and teach you what the three-letter word "May" means?

Oops.

I actually have to sit here and teach you what the three-letter word "May" means?

I said the average of the past 5 months was 9%

That includes the entire time before the month of May

Only idiots track long term investments in one month increments.

I'm in the positive every quarter because unlike some of you people I know that a balanced portfolio includes more stock that the 30 that makes up the Dow

Oops.

I'm in the positive every quarter because unlike some of you people I know that a balanced portfolio includes more stock that the 30 that makes up the Dow

So you're embarrassed about the month of May huh.

Yeah not surprising.

What makes you think you get to decree time periods and nobody else does?

Do you see me sitting here playing Stupid pretending not to know what "five months" means?

Yeah not surprising.

Not at all because it doesn't matter in the LONG RUN

Yeah not surprising.

So you can't face the question.

Yeah not surprising.

I don't feel like going back to figure it out

Because it's a waste of time since one month's performance doean't matter over a 30 or 40 year time frame.

Oops.

/——/ We know what May is. She’s the former PM
16EEA9FF-06B1-4A62-8712-2D3D9FB416D9.jpeg

Yeah not surprising.

I don't feel like going back to figure it out

Because it's a waste of time since one month's performance doean't matter over a 30 or 40 year time frame.

You CAN'T, because you don't even have investments. If you did you'd have a monthly statement.

I can call up any month I want, in seconds. You're a fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back