The DOW is down 500 points

The OP is gloating. What a loser. Trade wars are short term pains for long term gains
Not true, if China just digs in and refuses to accept a deal it will be long term pain for no gain.

This trade war could be shaping up to be Trump's Iraq. IT could go on for a long time and it will be a major drag on our economy putting us in a place of weakness.

Yes of course. It is a gamble for sure.

The OP is gloating. What a loser. Trade wars are short term pains for long term gains
Not true, if China just digs in and refuses to accept a deal it will be long term pain for no gain.

This trade war could be shaping up to be Trump's Iraq. IT could go on for a long time and it will be a major drag on our economy putting us in a place of weakness.

What's China going to do if this finally pops their bubble?
Tanks in the streets?

D5kVhpAW0AcPcnX

I think this is my favorite chart when it comes to S&P 500 under Trump and Obama.

This is where the S&P 500 closed at the end of the day on Friday, Aug 23rd.

Republicans handed Obama a real mess.

You're not giving Obama credit for the rally that happened after Trump was elected...…..are you?

Thanks Trump!
GAs prices down 50 cent
I just paid 2.67 for super at a shell
Just thought Id throw that in there cause they also did 89 threads on high gas prices and why it was all trumps fault

TrumpGas™ is currently $2.47 where I am.

ObamaGas™ was under $2.00.

Thats odd during most of his presidency it was well over 3 bucks

Well, he did say we couldn't drill our way to lower gas prices…..economically clueless idiot that he was.

Thanks Trump!
GAs prices down 50 cent
Just thought Id throw that in there cause they also did 89 threads on high gas prices and why it was all trumps fault

The last few years gas was pretty cheap. Oil had a massive drop (under $30) under Obama if you remember. IT was certainly cheaper than under Bush.

Also the US began exporting oil something it has not done since the 70s and they also built the first infrastructure to export LNG, something we never had until Obama.

Thanks Trump!
GAs prices down 50 cent

The last few years gas was pretty cheap. Oil had a massive drop (under $30) under Obama if you remember. IT was certainly cheaper than under Bush.

Also the US began exporting oil something it has not done since the 70s and they also built the first infrastructure to export LNG, something we never had until Obama.

Oil dropped only the last two years of his eight year term as President, so six years we suffered under high prices...

You must have forgotten...

Thanks Trump!
GAs prices down 50 cent

Oil dropped only the last two years of his eight year term as President, so six years we suffered under high prices...

Ahh didn't I say exactly that. You are just repeating what I said.

ME:

Pretty much you have Obama derangement syndrome and can't give any credit where credit was due. The US greatly expanded it's OIL, LNG, AND alternative energy under Obama, energy prices were low at the end of his term and the US began exporting energy, something they haven't done in a long long time...

So I guess if you can't credit that you show that you care more about political party than American success, petty and sad...

GAs prices down 50 cent

ME:

Pretty much you have Obama derangement syndrome and can't give any credit where credit was due. The US greatly expanded it's OIL, LNG, AND alternative energy under Obama, energy prices were low at the end of his term and the US began exporting energy, something they haven't done in a long long time...

So I guess if you can't credit that you show that you care more about political party than American success, petty and sad...

I looked up the prices when Obama was in office and stated a damn fact you are acting like Obama last few years were great with oil prices when they were dropping because of looming elections like they did when Bush was leaving office...

So was Bush the main cause of the oil drop when he was leaving office?

No!

OPEC had a lot to do with it.

Six years we suffered under high gas prices when Obama was in office and he did very little...

We started to export oil again because of Congress and not the President!

Had they not lifted the ban in 2016 ( wait Obama last year in office) then it would have not been done at all!

After 40-year ban, U.S. starts exporting crude oil

So let cut the nonsense and Congress lifted the ban!

ME:

I looked up the prices when Obama was in office and stated a damn fact you are acting like Obama last few years were great with oil prices when they were dropping because of looming elections like they did when Bush was leaving office...

No!

Six years we suffered under high gas prices when Obama was in office and he did very little...

Had they not lifted the ban in 2016 ( wait Obama last year in office) then it would have not been done at all!

WOW!!! What a bunch of fake news and lies.

First off, they lifted the BAN Dec 2015, Congress based the bill and Obama had to sign off on it which he did.

Oil Export Ban Lifted As Obama Signs Spending Bill | Investor's Business Daily
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

It needed Obama's approval to pass, and he approved it. So they both get credit... Something you can't seem to give because you care more about political party than American success.

OIL dropped because of an election are you retarded??? That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard??
You need to do some study, but luckily I am here to school you. Oil Drops when we pump more, which is exactly what happened under obama??? The US almost Doubled its oil production...

US-oil-production.png

That is why Oil dropped under Obama... BOOOMM!!!! facts suck I know...

Second reason why oil drops, recession depression etc. Bush crashed the economy... badly... remember that?? WHen you have complete economic collapse the price of oil drops, always has always will. That is why oil dropped at the end of Bush... Not because of the election... Glad I could help clear this up for you...

Thanks Trump!
GAs prices down 50 cent

Oil had a massive drop (under $30) under Obama if you remember.

Is that because Obama was such a huge supporter of oil exploration and production?

ME:

No!

First off, they lifted the BAN Dec 2015, Congress based the bill and Obama had to sign off on it which he did.

It needed Obama's approval to pass, and he approved it. So they both get credit... Something you can't seem to give because you care more about political party than American success.

OIL dropped because of an election are you retarded??? That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard??
You need to do some study, but luckily I am here to school you. Oil Drops when we pump more, which is exactly what happened under obama??? The US almost Doubled its oil production...

View attachment 276394

Second reason why oil drops, recession depression etc. Bush crashed the economy... badly... remember that?? WHen you have complete economic collapse the price of oil drops, always has always will. That is why oil dropped at the end of Bush... Not because of the election... Glad I could help clear this up for you...
The US almost Doubled its oil production...

That was awesome!
What are the three best things Obama did to increase our oil production?

Obama said we couldn't drill our way to lower prices.
Was he lying?

Thanks Trump!
GAs prices down 50 cent

Still doesnt change the fact that it was well over three bucks for most of his presidency...
ANd no shit sherlock

ME:

No!

View attachment 276394

That was awesome!

Was he lying?

Oil production boomed because of private lands and not Federal Lands:

The Irony Of President Obama's Oil Legacy

What Obama lovers will never admit is oil production decreased on Federal Lands during Obama era and it took a GOP House and Senate to lift a forty year ban...

ME:

No!

View attachment 276394

OH jesus its another left wing moron suburban wanna be
They must suck because youre not using any

Obama couldnt do jack squat about wildcatters on private lands ...thats why some states took matters into their own hands on fracking

Not that i'm a bush fan ...far far far from it BUT bush crashed the economy in 07 ?

youre a fucking idiot :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

ME:

No!

View attachment 276394

And I proved you to be a liar!

Obama did all he could to restrict oil production but because of private lands he could not!

On Federal Lands production dropped, so Obama did very little to help the oil boom!

Now say it is fake news again!

ME:

No!

View attachment 276394

That was awesome!

Was he lying?

Oil production boomed because of private lands and not Federal Lands:

The Irony Of President Obama's Oil Legacy

What Obama lovers will never admit is oil production decreased on Federal Lands during Obama era and it took a GOP House and Senate to lift a forty year ban...
Who cares if it decreased on Federal lands. It sure as shit increased overall... It almost doubled. So in the end we had much cheaper energy and oil, and much increased energy and oil production by the end of Obama. The ban was lifted because we produced so much energy we could finally export it.

Forum List

Back