The Donald Party: Do you want to register if this new party is established?

Trump will be pleased if the "partay" is named after him.
The party will be split and who will be to blame, not I says Tiny Tim.
The Rino's or Demo's will be blamed as the lights are dimmed.
Every election will be declared stolen as a mantra that is oh so slim. Darth Vader is smiling and rubbing his hand saying "good, good" as he takes a swim.
Relieved that the new hero of the right wearing a skin tight polyester suit, that makes him look so slim.
Trump the piped piper jumps into the pool to take a swim. Its a good day to be me he says on a whim.
The followers are pleased. as this is just the prelim

The Devil playing his violin may go down to Georgia , but he lives in Florida.

Trump will be pleased if the "partay" is named after him.
The party will be split and who will be to blame, not I says Tiny Tim.
The Rino's or Demo's will be blamed as the lights are dimmed.
Every election will be declared stolen as a mantra that is oh so slim. Darth Vader is smiling and rubbing his hand saying "good, good" as he takes a swim.
Relieved that the new hero of the right wearing a skin tight polyester suit, that makes him look so slim.
Trump the piped piper jumps into the pool to take a swim. Its a good day to be me he says on a whim.
The followers are pleased. as this is just the prelim

The Devil playing his violin may go down to Georgia , but he lives in Florida.
I'm happy Hillary didn't claim the election was stolen.

Trump and DeSantis are both products of the GOP and conservatism – both just as extreme, reprehensible, and wrong on the issues.

Trump won’t go third party and his cult members will gladly support DeSantis.
Trump just needs a distraction after his NFT's flamed out like a July 4th firework in a t-storm. And his taxes.

She claimed the election was stolen.
good try

She did not. She claimed Russian interference or meddling by helping trump win by spreading false rumors. Which was true because they did
as Manfort and Gates were charged and pleaded guilty.

She never said the election was stolen by improper voting in the US

good try

She did not. She claimed Russian interference or meddling by helping trump win by spreading false rumors. Which was true because they did
as Manfort and Gates were charged and pleaded guilty.

She never said the election was stolen by improper voting in the US
Same thing, schmuck.
How many Liberals voted for Trump?

PedoPetes Party used the FBI to suppress Free Speech…. but Republicans are extreme and reprehensible

Take your meds
There’s this ridiculous, wrongheaded notion that prior to Trump the GOP was a normal, slightly right of center party interested in sound, responsible governance.

Then came Trump and overnight the GOP was turned into the illiberal, neo-fascist, authoritarian party it is now, controlled by Trump, blindly supported by his cult members.

When in fact for at least the last 50 years the GOP has indeed been an illiberal, neo-fascist, authoritarian party hostile to sound, responsible governance fostering fear, ignorance, racism, bigotry, and hate.

That’s why Trump is merely a product of the Republican party, as is DeSantis – and like their party both are equally wrong and reprehensible, both equally unfit to hold public office.

What an ego. Trump is considering(?) to build a party to run and stand for a third person on the slate in 2024. If you wear a MAGA Hat, will you stick to this, and who will be the VP, in your opinion?

Will DeSantis battle with The Donald? Will the RINOS reject both Trump and DeSantis and write a Platform less extreme than Trumpism?

Will DeSantis and/or Trump have a real swamp that these two (self-serving creeps) ignore Climate Change? Not until the Atlantic and Gulf Waters meet in Orlando?
[/QYear's!

Absolutely

Same thing, schmuck.
How many Liberals voted for Trump?
Its only the same thing for those with limit minds.

How many liberals voted for Trump, why is that important or matters. All that matters is he lost the last time and the history books will not be kind to him.

But hey. I am sure you can tell your grandkids how great he was and how much you spent on his trading cards.

You would have to lie to them if they ask does he fly as a superhero.

Still I would love to shoot him out of a canon to see if he does.

There’s this ridiculous, wrongheaded notion that prior to Trump the GOP was a normal, slightly right of center party interested in sound, responsible governance.

Then came Trump and overnight the GOP was turned into the illiberal, neo-fascist, authoritarian party it is now, controlled by Trump, blindly supported by his cult members.

When in fact for at least the last 50 years the GOP has indeed been an illiberal, neo-fascist, authoritarian party hostile to sound, responsible governance fostering fear, ignorance, racism, bigotry, and hate.

That’s why Trump is merely a product of the Republican party, as is DeSantis – and like their party both are equally wrong and reprehensible, both equally unfit to hold public office.

You deplatform a President of the United States and call others Fascists

Amazing

Its only the same thing for those with limit minds.

How many liberals voted for Trump, why is that important or matters. All that matters is he lost the last time and the history books will not be kind to him.

But hey. I am sure you can tell your grandkids how great he was and how much you spent on his trading cards.

You would have to lie to them if they ask does he fly as a superhero.

Still I would love to shoot him out of a canon to see if he does.
Hillary said Trump won because of...
Russian Collusion!
How many Liberals were influenced by Russian Collusion?

Forum List

Back