The Donald is Hosting a Rally in Arizona on Tuesday.

Calling The Donald names indicates, frigid one, you are insane. The Donald is standing up to The Swamp/Establishment. Nobody in history has done that since maybe Eisenhower.

This is going to be a great rally! The antiwhite protesters will no doubt try to cause problems and assault people, but that has never stopped The Donald from having a great rally! MAGA!

He will be in the state that features those two douchebag Senators who have lied to the American people for years. What is up with all the Afro Amreican female police chiefs around the country? It obviously doesn't appease the Afro Americans who are 200 times more likely to commit violent crime than Whitey. Is it an Affirmative Action thing? WTF

How to attend (or protest at) President Trump's Phoenix rally Tuesday
It's amazing to me that at this point you dumbasses wouldn't see how moronic it is for Trump to keep having these pointless rallies. This insecure little girl you voted for will do ANYTHING to feel like people like him. You're such suckers. You know that right?
except these suckers live in the whitehouse.

This is going to be a great rally! The antiwhite protesters will no doubt try to cause problems and assault people, but that has never stopped The Donald from having a great rally! MAGA!

He will be in the state that features those two douchebag Senators who have lied to the American people for years. What is up with all the Afro Amreican female police chiefs around the country? It obviously doesn't appease the Afro Americans who are 200 times more likely to commit violent crime than Whitey. Is it an Affirmative Action thing? WTF

It's amazing to me that at this point you dumbasses wouldn't see how moronic it is for Trump to keep having these pointless rallies. This insecure little girl you voted for will do ANYTHING to feel like people like him. You're such suckers. You know that right?

We love getting together with Trump and celebrating Hillary's loss. Rubbing salt into the left's wounds...good times :eusa_dance:
You Trump supporters are the ONLY people to even bring Hillary up. The left no longer gives a shit about her. You do because you need a distraction.

Hillary's loss to Trump is your loss to Trump, celebrating your loss to Trump is the topic.

We love getting together with Trump and celebrating Hillary's loss. Rubbing salt into the left's wounds...good times :eusa_dance:
You Trump supporters are the ONLY people to even bring Hillary up. The left no longer gives a shit about her. You do because you need a distraction.

Hillary's loss to Trump is your loss to Trump, celebrating your loss to Trump is the topic.
Yeah, yeah we get it. You're a child: "we won, you lost hehehe derp, derp, derp"

It's a fine way to show what real America thinks of Donald Trump. Otherwise all we get is the distorted lens of demented Media and drivel from Trump haters who refuse to acknowledge that he has FAR outperformed Obama's first 7 months. :2up:

Fitting that Trump would head to a welfare State.

hqdefault.jpg
I'm confused I thought Welfare was the Democrat's gig. Are you saying Donald Trump has won over the Welfare people too? Oh my, no wonder the Democrats and their Media have declared war on statues.

Forum List

Back