The DOJ just took another big goose step toward a totalitarian State. "Domestic Terrorism Unit" is now formed.

I honestly don't remember the last time there was a "militia inspired," act of violence.

I've seen the "good ole boys" training videos. It's like every other weekend in the south. BUT -- As far as armed militias MARCHING and TRAINING -- you're never gonna beat these dudes. I love 'em. Except they've have a couple "friendly fire" mishaps in training. Note how the media calls THEM "armed protesters" not militia.

A person would have to be PROFOUNDLY stupid to believe that parents objecting to CRT being shoved down their kids throats are "domestic terrorists", while the shock troops that have been burning down people's businesses aren't.

My only question is this -- Why are all the leftists in this forum profoundly stupid?

I've seen the "good ole boys" training videos. It's like every other weekend in the south. BUT -- As far as armed militias MARCHING and TRAINING -- you're never gonna beat these dudes. I love 'em. Except they've have a couple "friendly fire" mishaps in training. Note how the media calls THEM "armed protesters" not militia.

Yeah, I remember that march when they had a friendly fire mishap and shot one of their own. . .

Gota keep that bogyman alive.

The left has realized that you can do anything whatsoever as long as you preface it with 'terrorism.'

Forum List

Back