Is Forging Government Records/Documents Illegal??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Donald Trump's failed campaign to subvert the 2020 presidential election largely centered on federal lawmakers reportedly willing to defy the Electoral College. But according to Politico, Trump and his allies also waged an extensive campaign targeting high- and low-level state officials in charge of election administration that included forged documents.

Trump and his allies reportedly targeted four states in particular – Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Michigan – all of which Trump has baselessly claimed are the sites of widespread outcome-altering voter fraud. The House panel also reportedly unearthed "forged" certificates of ascertainment – sent to the National Archives – declaring Trump as the official winner of the presidential election -- The National Archives sent the forgeries via emails to Hobbs' in early December notifying her office that the documents wouldn't be accepted because they are forgeries."

Added to Arizona, Georgia, Penn and Michigan is Wisconsin..so that is 5 states that have forged election documents in order to nullify the votes of their state....I wouldn't be surprised when we find out that this also happened in Georgia...which would add further evidence to the whole "Operation Green Sweep" plan the Trump admin had to subvert the election....Question remains, is forging government documents illegal?? As much noise as we hear about "forged ballots" or "fraudulent votes" --- wouldn't forging entire election certificates in an attempt to subvert an entire election, also be illegal?? Or is it not that bad because the people involved are actual Congressmen and women?

Last edited:
It's only illegal when someone you hate does it. That gets proven over and over every day across this board.
I think what you mean is ......You are A-OK with lying, forging, cheating, doing what it takes to stay in power -- as long as the people you hate are on the wrong end of it...

Can you tell me about other elections in the last 30 or 40 years where "Democrats" attempted to send forged election certificates in an attempt to nullify an election??

Either forging election/voting records is wrong or it is not

"Donald Trump's failed campaign to subvert the 2020 presidential election largely centered on federal lawmakers reportedly willing to defy the Electoral College. But according to Politico, Trump and his allies also waged an extensive campaign targeting high- and low-level state officials in charge of election administration that included forged documents.

Trump and his allies reportedly targeted four states in particular – Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, and Michigan – all of which Trump has baselessly claimed are the sites of widespread outcome-altering voter fraud. The House panel also reportedly unearthed "forged" certificates of ascertainment – sent to the National Archives – declaring Trump as the official winner of the presidential election -- The National Archives sent the forgeries via emails to Hobbs' in early December notifying her office that the documents wouldn't be accepted because they are forgeries."

Added to Arizona, Georgia, Penn and Michigan is Wisconsin..so that is 5 states that have forged election documents in order to nullify the votes of their state....I wouldn't be surprised when we find out that this also happened in Georgia...which would add further evidence to the whole "Operation Green Sweep" plan the Trump admin had to subvert the election....Question remains, is forging government documents illegal?? As much noise as we hear about "forged ballots" or "fraudulent votes" --- wouldn't forging entire election certificates in an attempt to subvert an entire election, also be illegal?? Or is it not that bad because the people involved are actual Congressmen and women?
According to Politico.....That ends any reading right there...

I think what you mean is ......You are A-OK with lying, forging, cheating, doing what it takes to stay in power -- as long as the people you hate are on the wrong end of it...

Can you tell me about other elections in the last 30 or 40 years where "Democrats" attempted to send forged election certificates in an attempt to nullify an election??

Either forging election/voting records is wrong or it is not
The operative word in my post was "you".

And Salon is a foul lying leftist piece of shit and if they told me rain was wet I'd have to rethink the meaning of the word "wet".

Last edited:

It's isn't according to just Politico...

it is according to The National Archives Of The United States, the Governor's office of Arizona -- who sent a cease and decease letter to the Republicans in her state who had the audacity to send the forgery to the National Archives...and it is also true according to the FOIA requests that obtained similar forged certificates from 4 other states....the fact that Politico was able to acknowledge a real thing that happened doesn't mean the real thing didn't happen...

ScreenShot2022-01-11at11.35.59AM.png

Aside from all of that...why are you deflecting from the question I asked? Should forging government records like ballots, licenses, election certificates be legal or illegal?? For everyone

Sure it does.

"Politico lies. A typical example is a February 5th article that’s marked «Opinion» but that’s loaded with falsehoods, omissions, and misrepresentations, so that it qualifies only as propaganda. Really: it’s blatant US propaganda against Russia"

An opinion from Eric Zuesse?

The views of individual contributors do not necessarily represent those of the Strategic Culture Foundation.

Sure it does.

"Politico lies. A typical example is a February 5th article that’s marked «Opinion» but that’s loaded with falsehoods, omissions, and misrepresentations, so that it qualifies only as propaganda. Really: it’s blatant US propaganda against Russia"

An opinion from Eric Zuesse?

The views of individual contributors do not necessarily represent those of the Strategic Culture Foundation.
And notice how they won't answer the question.....

_00-rea-008 (9).jpg

The operative word in my post was "you".

And Salon is a foul lying leftist piece of shit and if they told me rain was wet I'd have to rethink the meaning of the word "wet".

So, if it turns out to be true, would it be wrong for to have taken place? Or would you support it since it is your guy that they were trying to help?

So, if it turns out to be true, would it be wrong for to have taken place? Or would you support it since it is your guy that they were trying to help?
Talk to me when it has been proven one way or the other and/or when you're ready to stop lying for your team.

Last edited:
Talk to me when it has been proven one way or the other and when you're ready to stop lying for your team.
It has been proven....

What do you think FOIA requests are??

The documents were sent to the National Archives as if they were real certificates.....The plan to subvert the election has already been explained and admitted to by the same folks you are caping up for...

"Mr. Meadows received text messages and emails regarding apparent efforts to encourage Republican legislators in certain States to send alternate slates of electors to Congress, a plan which one Member of Congress acknowledged was 'highly controversial' and to which Mr. Meadows responded, 'I love it,'" the committee report said."

In addition to that....Trump's own advisor went on national television and described their "Operation Green Bay Sweep" plan which called for Mike Pence to kick back the electoral votes in 6 states...5 of those states we already have evidence of that they sent forged documents....and since you can't refute any of it -- you want to whine about all of the dozens of media outlets that reported it...

Forum List

Back