What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The DNC releases its strategy for the upcoming midterms.

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Reaction score
omicron.jpg

What else besides imaginary racism can they possibly run on, anyway?

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
Dogmaphobe

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Gonna be really hard to blame Trump and the GOP for everything they've fucked up since Biden took over, but they'll try anyway. And the sad thing about it is that many of them will get re-elected.

As long as they have a D next to their name, the uneducated true believers will vote for them. They do not have any actual policies or ideals to advance -- merely strategies for getting elected based upon fear.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Reaction score
America is tired of Woke, Mah Racism, Covid MK-Whatever, and the clown show that is passing as a administration.

Now I fully expect the dems to be be their usual retarded selves come election day but they have totally lost the right-leaning/fence-sitting Independent voter so it's going to be a fuckin' bloodbath across the board in both federal and state elections.

LOL....The flood of liberal tears will require chest-waders at a minimum to get through.....Maybe a boat.

Votto

Diamond Member
Reaction score
America is tired of Woke, Mah Racism, Covid MK-Whatever, and the clown show that is passing as a administration.

Now I fully expect the dems to be be their usual retarded selves come election day but they have totally lost the right-leaning/fence-sitting Independent voter so it's going to be a fuckin' bloodbath across the board in both federal and state elections.

LOL....The flood of liberal tears will require chest-waders at a minimum to get through.....Maybe a boat.
You will just force the DNC and China to release a new more deadly virus is all.

Jets

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The strategy for the Democratic Party is hold the line and see if history does not repeat itself. The Republican Party has the advantage going into the midterms.

OP
Dogmaphobe

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Reaction score

It's all something that is being imposed on us instead of coming from us, too.

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The democrats will be pushing tht Jan 6th card all next year. It won't help them.
It's not a card. They might be politicizing it, but it is a serious event the Republicans refused to take seriously.

Votto

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Not in MAGA world, where right wing racism is "imaginary".

This is who they are.
I can hear the goose steps in the streets!!!

They are everywhere I tell ya!

White racism is everywhere!!!

OP
Dogmaphobe

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The democrats will be pushing tht Jan 6th card all next year. It won't help them.
They will try anything EXCEPT the actual policy measures they support.

What I find amazing is how unpopular Biden is despite the way the DNC has such full control of the mainstream media.

Whodatsaywhodat.

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Of course everyone seems to forget that the democrats stole the last election ! Has anything been done to prevent that from happening again? Not that I know of! So what will prevent them from just cheating yet again?

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They will try anything EXCEPT the actual policy measures they support.

What I find amazing is how unpopular Biden is despite the way the DNC has such full control of the mainstream media.
Well to be fair the only ones watching/reading the MSM are the dem loons.....Have you looked at their ratings lately?

The only "ratings war" going on is within FOX between The Five and Tucker. FOX's ratings are near double MS-LSD and CNN's combined in all time slots. Even Gutfeld! is spanking most of the late nights shows.

Now FOX is not the end-all but it's pretty clear that America has turned it's back on the liberal MSM.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Of course everyone seems to forget that the democrats stole the last election ! Has anything been done to prevent that from happening again? Not that I know of! So what will prevent them from just cheating yet again?
Look towards Virginia, lots of poll watchers with half a battalion of lawyers on speed-dial that were all over any irregularity. The dems were simply out-classed.

BTW.....The poll watchers were not your usual bunch of old-ass RPV heads glad-handing in a corner but younger folks who were not going to take any shit and watched like hawks.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List