The Diversity Delusion: Race & Gender pandering corrupt our universities & undermine our culture

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"hey hey, ho ho, Western Civ has got to go"

we are raising people who hate america. this is the militarizing of young folks against their own country

we are raising people who hate america. this is the militarizing of young folks against their own country
not completely

most of us know how to raise our kids properly.

it's the counter culture leftist that teach our kids hate from k-12 and then force the herd mentality on them, or else.

the left knows they can be as hateful as they want, even violent, b/c they know the media will cover for them or praise them for their crimes.

Naw. Our country's behavior is getting young people to hate their country. Maybe we need to behave a bit better.

Bullshit. America is the greatest and most generous country this planet has ever seen. However if public schools keep harping on the negative and divide our children guess what they learn?

Naw. Our country's behavior is getting young people to hate their country. Maybe we need to behave a bit better.

Bullshit. America is the greatest and most generous country this planet has ever seen. However if public schools keep harping on the negative and divide our children guess what they learn?
that information is not taught.

no one that understands that wonders why, not even joe

that slavery and genocide of native Americans were things that happened?

I would hope they learn these things.

Again, teaching jingoism accomplishes, what, exactly?

We have some great stuff in our history, and we've made some truly awful mistakes. Now here's the thing, nations, like people, learn more from their mistakes than they do from their successes.

But you have admit you made a mistake to start with.

Slavery was a mistake.
The Genocide of Native Americans was a mistake
McCarthyism was a mistake.
Jim Crow was a mistake.
The Salem Witch Trials were a mistake.

And there were many who opposed slavery. Even at the founding for this great country. That information seems to be lost on the younger generations. Remember, a lot of white people died in order for the slaves to be freed. And slavery started with British rule, not American rule.

As for native Americans, they fought on both sides of wars and battles since British rule. After we became America they had a chance to grow with us but chose to fight us. They are very much to blame for their own demise. I guess you didn't learn that part in your public school

And there were many who opposed slavery. Even at the founding for this great country. That information seems to be lost on the younger generations. Remember, a lot of white people died in order for the slaves to be freed. And slavery started with British rule, not American rule.

But at the end of the day, Thomas Jefferson wrote, "All Men are Created Equal" and then went home and raped Sally Hemmings.

You would only want school kids to hear about the first part but not the second part.

As for native Americans, they fought on both sides of wars and battles since British rule. After we became America they had a chance to grow with us but chose to fight us. They are very much to blame for their own demise. I guess you didn't learn that part in your public school

First, I went to Catholic Schools... Thankfully, I evolved above the crazy bullshit I learned there.

Secondly, People fighting back when you come and take their land being blamed for their own genocide is kind of silly.

"Hey, I was just after your TV. You could have gone along with it, but you bitched and I had to shoot you!"

Hey do you know where Hitler got the idea for Concentration Camps? He looked at American Indian Reservations in the US.

saying Blue Lives Matter is an unspeakable provocation according to the left, but sayin Black Matter is ok

why are black lives the priority. can we talk about blue lives for 1 second. what about black terrorism?!

What do you think isn’t taught?

that slavery and genocide of native Americans were things that happened?

I would hope they learn these things.

Again, teaching jingoism accomplishes, what, exactly?

We have some great stuff in our history, and we've made some truly awful mistakes. Now here's the thing, nations, like people, learn more from their mistakes than they do from their successes.

But you have admit you made a mistake to start with.

Slavery was a mistake.
The Genocide of Native Americans was a mistake
McCarthyism was a mistake.
Jim Crow was a mistake.
The Salem Witch Trials were a mistake.
and you also need not teach hate.

that's the difference between cons and leftists.

we learn and move on, you get stuck in the hate.

What do you think isn’t taught?
history of the National Anthem

the Constitution

minor stuff like that.

saying Blue Lives Matter is an unspeakable provocation according to the left, but sayin Black Matter is ok

Um, yeah.

Because very few police officers are killed in the line of duty and that's what they do for a living. So whining that it's okay when they shoot black people because a few cops are killed in line of duty, so it's okay for them to pump sixteen shots into a stoned kid because he has a 3 inch blade (which is an argument made by Chicago Police Officers yesterday at Jason van Dyke's trial. No really!)

Where was the "hate" in my statement? Pointing out that we did bad stuff is hate.

Okay... going to play a little game with you.

"Billy, you shouldn't have drawn on the wall with a crayon. You get a time out!"

"Why do you hate me?" Screams little Billy.

"Black folks should report crime and have more stable families."

"Why do you hate black people?"

"America has a history that includes genocide, racism and slavery, and we need to admit that and address the consequences."

"Why do you hate America?"

why are black lives the priority. can we talk about blue lives for 1 second. what about black terrorism?!

Are you some kind of a retard?

What "black terrorism".

Uh, yeah, guy, Police officers using excessive force against black people is really a problem.

If police officers were really, really concerned about their brethern being killed in the line of duty, then maybe they should get behind common sense gun control measures. You know, instead of completely selling out to the NRA. of course, a police officer is more likely to be killed in a traffic accident responding to a call than being killed by a perp.

Where was the "hate" in my statement? Pointing out that we did bad stuff is hate.

Okay... going to play a little game with you.

"Billy, you shouldn't have drawn on the wall with a crayon. You get a time out!"

"Why do you hate me?" Screams little Billy.

"Black folks should report crime and have more stable families."

"Why do you hate black people?"

"America has a history that includes genocide, racism and slavery, and we need to admit that and address the consequences."

"Why do you hate America?"
what genocide?

name the people we whipped out.

when you fail, and you will, take note that you assumed we killed people off b/c you are taught hate and don't think twice about it.

what genocide?

name the people we whipped out.

when you fail, and you will, take note that you assumed we killed people off b/c you are taught hate and don't think twice about it.

By that logic, the Holocaust wasn't "Genocide" because there are still Jews around.

The fact is, we did kill off the Native Americans and rounded the rest of them up into reservations, taking their land and destroying their culture.

That's genocide, buddy. Pointing it out isn't hate.

Forum List

Back