The Dirty Business of the Billary Machine, Again Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl

Antares

A Rooincarnation
Nov 7, 2012
Omaha
"Jeff Gerth and Don Van Atta, two Pulitzer Prize winners formerly with the New York Times, wrote in their 2007 biography of Hillary, Her Way, that in the early 1970s, she and Bill had “made a secret pact of ambition.” They would “embark on a political partnership with two staggering goals: revolutionize the Democratic party and, at the same time, capture the presidency for Bill,” they wrote. “They called it their ‘twenty-year project.’” Indeed it took them only two decades until Bill was elected in 1992. “Once their ‘20-year project’ was realized, their plan became even more ambitious: eight years as president for him, then eight years for her. "

National Review

I have no trouble with this if you fail to plan you plan to fail.

• Banned
"Robert Boorstin, who oversaw communications for Hillary’s health-care task force, told former Washington Post reporter Carl Bernstein for Bernstein’s 2007 Hillary biography A Woman in Charge. At another point in his interview with Bernstein, he said of Hillary: "“I find her to be among the most self-righteous people I’ve ever known in my life.”

Still this is ok, it speaks of her personality and that has to be considered.

• Banned
"“[Bill] gets angry, and he gets over it. She gets angry, and she remembers it forever,” Robert Boorstin, who oversaw communications for Hillary’s health-care task force, told former Washington Post reporter Carl Bernstein for Bernstein’s 2007 Hillary biography A Woman in Charge."

She is indeed your Nixon.

Forum List

Back