Liberal policies lead to broad daylight store looting in San Francisco

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Thanks to Dimocrats in California and their Proposition 47 which encourages shoplifting, looters have little to fear.

Powerless Employees Look On as San Francisco Store Looted in Broad Daylight

[
The video taken at a San Francisco Walgreens is self-explanatory.

But what it actually means for the city by the bay is dark — San Francisco is falling apart.

In the video, three hooded individuals casually loot store shelves in full view of employees. No one stops them.
/QUOTE]

san francisco cosmetic store looted in broad daylight - Bing

Thanks to Dimocrats in California and their Proposition 47 which encourages shoplifting, looters have little to fear.

Powerless Employees Look On as San Francisco Store Looted in Broad Daylight

[
The video taken at a San Francisco Walgreens is self-explanatory.

But what it actually means for the city by the bay is dark — San Francisco is falling apart.

In the video, three hooded individuals casually loot store shelves in full view of employees. No one stops them.
/QUOTE]

san francisco cosmetic store looted in broad daylight - Bing

Let's face it, ANY city run by Dems is going to have major crime problems. Sad, but true.

Apparently, that was a significant contributing factor in an incident about a year or so back, when some piece (or perhaps multiple pieces) of subhuman shit went through my apartment complex parking lot one night, breaking into cars and stealing stuff out of them. In my case, it was the starboard back seat window that was broken, and a bag containing hundreds of dollars worth of tools stolen out of it.

Fortunately, I guess the piece of shit needed to climb a wall to get away, and was forced to leave my tool bag behind, minus a smaller bag inside of it containing a couple of power drills. It cost me a bit over a hundred dollars to replace the drills, two or three hundred dollars to get the window fixed, and a few hundred dollars in lost wages for my wife and I to take the day off from our respective jobs to deal with all of this. Several other cars were also broken into, and stuff stolen out of them as well. I don't really know the full extent of it.

Of course, we called the police, but the police made it clear that they weren't going to investigate.

When stores can no longer get insurance they will have to close. By the hundreds they will close.

Great news. All the trust fund dopers and commies will have to move out soon, and their 'paradise' will revert to a worthless unmanageable pile of shit slum, Like LA is.

Apparently, that was a significant contributing factor in an incident about a year or so back, when some piece (or perhaps multiple pieces) of subhuman shit went through my apartment complex parking lot one night, breaking into cars and stealing stuff out of them. In my case, it was the starboard back seat window that was broken, and a bag containing hundreds of dollars worth of tools stolen out of it.

Fortunately, I guess the piece of shit needed to climb a wall to get away, and was forced to leave my tool bag behind, minus a smaller bag inside of it containing a couple of power drills. It cost me a bit over a hundred dollars to replace the drills, two or three hundred dollars to get the window fixed, and a few hundred dollars in lost wages for my wife and I to take the day off from our respective jobs to deal with all of this. Several other cars were also broken into, and stuff stolen out of them as well. I don't really know the full extent of it.

Of course, we called the police, but the police made it clear that they weren't going to investigate.

Most Police depts. limit their investigative man hours to working on rich people's problems; here, for instance, unless your stolen car is valued at over $40,000, you can forget them even bothering to look for it, and if your cheap ride is eventually found abandoned somewhere expect them to pile on huge towing and 'storage fees' as they wait a couple of weeks to tell you it's been found.

This is just another example of liberal insanity at work

Apple is being hit by thieves who simply walk onto the store and take what the6 want

store employees and even security guards are instructed by the Apple Corp not to interfere with the thieves.

its crazy

california prop 47 explained - Bing video

Last edited:
What's happening in Frisco is just a harbinger of what the whole United States of America will be like in the coming decades.

Pity our great-grandchildren.

I've been in countries where stores are open, but the doors are locked and the employees have to let you in one at a time. Maybe that's where we're headed.

These are the sort of laws that local and state politicians pass when they can't get Reparations passed into law.

DIY -

Forum List

Back