The difference between Trump dumb statements and Biden's dumb statements....

Even his former co-workers in the Obama admin, fellow Dems, have admitted that Xiden is an idiot and been wrong.....yet people still voted for him

Robert Gates seems to double down on claim that Biden's been wrong on top foreign policy issues for decades​

You have to not lose sight of the simple fact that not that many did.
A whole lot of unverifiable mail in ballots had his name on them, many with only his name, no other races were voted on.

Maybe, but Xiden's statements, bring death and poverty....which is the policy of the Demafascist
PROOF to support your statement:
I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

Gas prices have increased over 70%... causing more poverty.
Drug deaths have increased due to no more wall building and Biden's "surge to the border"... causing deaths!

PROOF to support your statement:
I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

Gas prices have increased over 70%... causing more poverty.
Drug deaths have increased due to no more wall building and Biden's "surge to the border"... causing deaths!

No facts
No supporting statements will have any effect on them.
Cults are like that.

No facts
No supporting statements will have any effect on them.
Cults are like that.
You are 100% right! I agree that many of my posts have no affect on those people but I hope that some of those people that believe their MSM sources which in most pieces deprecate people like Trump, etc. and at the minimum don't tell the whole story about Biden, et.al. and as the attached shows the biased MSM donated to Hillary/Democrats/Biden over 90% of their donations. I am confident that more and more people are slowly coming to conclusion they have to weigh the bias when getting their news.
MSMdonations.png

You are 100% right! I agree that many of my posts have no affect on those people but I hope that some of those people that believe their MSM sources which in most pieces deprecate people like Trump, etc. and at the minimum don't tell the whole story about Biden, et.al. and as the attached shows the biased MSM donated to Hillary/Democrats/Biden over 90% of their donations. I am confident that more and more people are slowly coming to conclusion they have to weigh the bias when getting their news.
View attachment 750946

I hope that you are right.
It is hard to get people to leave their cult though.
If you told the Branch Dividians that true prophets didn't marry all the 14 year old girls in the Cult, they would have attacked you as today's Democrat Media Bubble Cultists do.

YOU are so DUMB!!! I did just a less than 2 minute google and found THIS you idiot!
"Before Biden stopped new construction on the wall, the Trump administration had built 458 miles of what it dubbed “border wall system,” according to final figures compiled by U.S. Customs and Border Protection and provided to U.S. News.
See dummies like you don't seem to understand the use of the internet!
But thanks to your stupidity and laziness... YOU are proving my point in so many ways!
A) YOU lied about "Trump build almost 50 miles"... nearly 10 TIMES more than you said!
B) You are PROVING why the border BECAUSE of "surge to the border" statement AND stopping construction have now created:
1)The number of undocumented immigrant crossings at the southwest border for fiscal year 2022 topped 2.76 million,
2) Biden's stopping the wall and his urging to "surge to the border" has caused increase in drug deaths because increase of drug
smuggling...

Fentanyl Seizures at Border Continue to Spike, Making San Diego a National Epicenter for Fentanyl Trafficking; U.S. Attorney’s Office Prioritizes Prosecutions and Prevention Programs​

So where are YOUR facts ?
False.

The blob's own administration put th Emiles of new border wall at 45 miles.

Now I KNOW and acknowledge Trump made dumb statements... but he has an excuse... he is not a politician. He is a person that get's things done. But these Biden statements are pure truly ignorant statements even though he is a life long politician and should KNOW you don't AS PRESIDENT divide the country but here are several statements that have had a disastrous affect, even killing Americans that Bide made.
Dumb Biden Statement:
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

The number of undocumented immigrant crossings at the southwest border for fiscal year 2022 topped 2.76 million, breaking the previous annual record by more than 1 million, according to Customs and Border Protection data.

Drug smuggling of Fentanyl has caused nearly double the fentanyl deaths under Biden
View attachment 750908
Dumb Biden Statement:

So what has been the results?
U.S. Will Never Build Another Oil Refinery, Chevron CEO Says
My personal view is there will never be another new refinery built” on U.S. soil, said Wirth.
“You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’”
www.theenergymix.com
So oil companies stop drilling especially on Federal lands as Biden has banned with statements like this:
"There is no more drilling. I haven’t formed any new drilling."
RESULTS: Gas prices have increased..
Lowest price 04/2020 $1.938 per gallon
highest price: 06/2022 $5.032 per gallon
Price increase: $3.094 or over 61.5% increase in prices... WHY folks with an increase in production...
Dumb ass Biden never considered being cooperative... BUT guaranteed that the oil industry would be out of business!
Remember he guaranteed it!
Folks for a politically correct, 40+ year politician... this was truly a stupid statement when it would have been so much more inclusive for everyone to have said:
Now Biden could have said this:..
"We need to work with the fossil fuels industry to reduce Co2 emissions and the US government will be helping as we consider the fossil fuel industry a totally important building block of our economy"!
No excuses for raising gas prices! But instead Biden made the fossil fuel industry that supplies over 6,000 products to our economy including 300 million barrels of oil to build 2.6 billion tires each year an 1+ billion barrels of oil for asphalt that 94% of our roads are made from and yet Biden WANTS to help fossil fuels raise prices while they can as Biden's guarantee to put them out of business!

View attachment 750912

The difference? Trump thinks his up without help.

If we could read minds, I wander what the guy on the left is thinking ( I know he didn't just say that, this man is he an idiot, or moron, or imbecile. I going to be up all night trying to decide.) . The lady on the right (oh well, that is DT for you, good thing I didn't vote for him).
Clearly he thinks, "I wish my hair was like that!"

Whenever a Democrat is in Office, they talk about "The President shouldn't divide the country, listen to 'both sides'.
While they divide the country and don't listen. Shut up Jamil.

Yeah, Trump did build almost 50 miles of new wall in 4 years. That was one of his campaign promises. LOL
And guess who is continuing Trump's wall???

ORDER WALL CONSTRUCTION RESUMES UNDER PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN​

The Biden administration laid out its plans to rev up work on completing Donald Trump’s signature project.​

So why did Biden stop building the wall and now resuming?
Simply because it was Trump's idea!

Biden terminating border wall construction contracts​

The move is another step toward unwinding one of Donald Trump’s signature initiatives

Remember Biden Told illegals to surge to the wall and helped by doing the above!
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

So this is the result!
When President Biden took office in January 2021, he promised to transform how the United States treated asylum seekers and restore the humanitarian protections devasted by his predecessor. But by the end of 2021, as apprehensions hit levels not seen in 20 years and over 1.5 million people arrived at the border and crossed for the first time, Border Patrol agents carried out over 1,000,000 expulsions and deportations, including the mass expulsion of Haitian migrants to a country that the United States had just said weeks earlier was too dangerous for deportations. This fact sheet aims to provide historical context for the events of 2021, explain the roots of the rise in border apprehensions during the year, and analyze how the Biden administration responded.

Forum List

Back