The difference between Trump dumb statements and Biden's dumb statements....

Now I KNOW and acknowledge Trump made dumb statements... but he has an excuse... he is not a politician. He is a person that get's things done. But these Biden statements are pure truly ignorant statements even though he is a life long politician and should KNOW you don't AS PRESIDENT divide the country but here are several statements that have had a disastrous affect, even killing Americans that Bide made.
Dumb Biden Statement:
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

The number of undocumented immigrant crossings at the southwest border for fiscal year 2022 topped 2.76 million, breaking the previous annual record by more than 1 million, according to Customs and Border Protection data.

Drug smuggling of Fentanyl has caused nearly double the fentanyl deaths under Biden
View attachment 750908
Dumb Biden Statement:
I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

So what has been the results?
U.S. Will Never Build Another Oil Refinery, Chevron CEO Says
My personal view is there will never be another new refinery built” on U.S. soil, said Wirth.
“You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’”
www.theenergymix.com
So oil companies stop drilling especially on Federal lands as Biden has banned with statements like this:
"There is no more drilling. I haven’t formed any new drilling."
RESULTS: Gas prices have increased..
Lowest price 04/2020 $1.938 per gallon
highest price: 06/2022 $5.032 per gallon
Price increase: $3.094 or over 61.5% increase in prices... WHY folks with an increase in production...
Dumb ass Biden never considered being cooperative... BUT guaranteed that the oil industry would be out of business!
Remember he guaranteed it!
Folks for a politically correct, 40+ year politician... this was truly a stupid statement when it would have been so much more inclusive for everyone to have said:
Now Biden could have said this:..
"We need to work with the fossil fuels industry to reduce Co2 emissions and the US government will be helping as we consider the fossil fuel industry a totally important building block of our economy"!
No excuses for raising gas prices! But instead Biden made the fossil fuel industry that supplies over 6,000 products to our economy including 300 million barrels of oil to build 2.6 billion tires each year an 1+ billion barrels of oil for asphalt that 94% of our roads are made from and yet Biden WANTS to help fossil fuels raise prices while they can as Biden's guarantee to put them out of business!

View attachment 750912

I have to disagree somewhat. Trump's dumb statements are because he is not a politician. Biden's dumb statements are because he is a senile old man with severe dementia.

No, TRUMPs dumb statements are because he is not especially bright
Says Rightwinger who is someone I absolutely GUARANTEE does not have this:
Trumpproperties.png

Or does "right-winger" have this name recognition that Trump has?
192 episodes of The Apprentice and Trump saying "you're Fired".
And this is the attitude that he had as the CEO of the USA! But true dummies are so inexperienced in how to get things done you still think EVERYONE should like you! Well dummy... I'm evidently more intelligent than you in several ways:
1) I provide LINKS to substantiate my comments
2) I personally don't like some of Trump's idiosyncrasies...BUT Trump got things done.
a) First time total energy independent in 62 years:
FACT: U.S. energy production in 2019 was higher than U.S. energy consumption for the first time in 62 years.
Source:The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957
b) One of ONLY 3 presidents (Hoover and Kennedy) that donated their presidential salaries to charity.
c) The lowest per gallon gas prices in last 7 years.
Trump lowest price 04/2020 was $1.938 versus Biden highest price 06/2022 $5.032/gallon...Biden 161% HIGHER!
gaspriceasof022023.png

I mean true dummies will strongly say that Trump suggested drinking bleach right???
But WHO did suggest drinking bleach???
Biden said..."maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay".

No, Trump didn’t suggest you during bleach
He said something just as stupid

Trump believes he is the smartest person in the room. Smarter than his medical professionals

He actually turned to Dr Birx and told her how quickly disinfectants kill viruses on hard surfaces. He wondered why we couldn’t use them internally?
He then suggested shoving a UV light up your ass

No, Trump didn’t suggest you during bleach
He said something just as stupid

Trump believes he is the smartest person in the room. Smarter than his medical professionals

He actually turned to Dr Birx and told her how quickly disinfectants kill viruses on hard surfaces. He wondered why we couldn’t use them internally?
He then suggested shoving a UV light up your ass
Would you prove your truly grossly uninformed comments?

Now what really happened with links to prove your stupidity!
During Thursday's White House coronavirus task force briefing, an official presented the results of US government research that indicated coronavirus appeared to weaken more quickly when exposed to sunlight and heat.
The study also showed bleach could kill the virus in saliva or respiratory fluids within five minutes and isopropyl alcohol could kill it even more quickly.

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting,"
the president continued.
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?
A you dummy!!! Do you understand... this was NOT Trump's original and claim made by Trump!!!
GEEZ but again you idiots believe everything the biased MSM that donated 96% to Hillary, spent 4 years with 92% negative news about Trump and then paid Democrats 90% to elect Biden!
an official presented the results of US government research that indicated coronavirus appeared to weaken more quickly when exposed to sunlight and heat.
The study also showed bleach could kill the virus in saliva or respiratory fluids within five minutes and isopropyl alcohol could kill it even more quickly.

Joe Biden: On COVID-19, Donald Trump said that “maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

PolitiFact’s ruling: Mostly False.

Here’s why:
Joe Biden criticized President Donald Trump’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic, saying during a speech on the economy that Trump had given up trying to manage a crisis he’s ill equipped to solve.

"And when it comes to COVID-19, after months of doing nothing, other than predicting the virus would disappear, or maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay, Trump has simply given up," said Biden, who delivered his remarks at a metalworks factory near his hometown of Scranton on Thursday.

Would you prove your truly grossly uninformed comments?

Now what really happened with links to prove your stupidity!
During Thursday's White House coronavirus task force briefing, an official presented the results of US government research that indicated coronavirus appeared to weaken more quickly when exposed to sunlight and heat.

"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting,"
the president continued.
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?
A you dummy!!! Do you understand... this was NOT Trump's original and claim made by Trump!!!
GEEZ but again you idiots believe everything the biased MSM that donated 96% to Hillary, spent 4 years with 92% negative news about Trump and then paid Democrats 90% to elect Biden!
an official presented the results of US government research that indicated coronavirus appeared to weaken more quickly when exposed to sunlight and heat.

Joe Biden: On COVID-19, Donald Trump said that “maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay.”

PolitiFact’s ruling: Mostly False.

Here’s why:
Joe Biden criticized President Donald Trump’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic, saying during a speech on the economy that Trump had given up trying to manage a crisis he’s ill equipped to solve.

"And when it comes to COVID-19, after months of doing nothing, other than predicting the virus would disappear, or maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay, Trump has simply given up," said Biden, who delivered his remarks at a metalworks factory near his hometown of Scranton on Thursday.

it.
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way.

Trump suggested shoving a UV light up your ass

Trump suggested shoving a UV light up your ass
NO he did NOT suggest shoving a UV light up my ASS... although it might be a good idea to do it to your ASS as your intelligence is really hard to dispute it's source!
Again... the official's words:

Trump's exact words:
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting," the president continued.
NOW where is your proof Trump said "shoving a UV light up your ass"? NO where. You pulled that way way out of YOUR ASS with no light needed!

NO he did NOT suggest shoving a UV light up my ASS..

And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way.

Which other orifice?

And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way.

Which other orifice?
So the ONLY orifice you seem to have an obsession is your ass?
Obviously then you don't have a mouth, or ears, or nose, but the opening that is so important to you is your ASS!
In a typical mammalian body such as the human body, the body orifices are: nostrils, eyes, mouth, ear canals, anus, urethra, vagina, orifices of nipples, orifices of sweat glands, navel.
Speaks volumes of your intelligence!

So the ONLY orifice you seem to have an obsession is your ass?
Obviously then you don't have a mouth, or ears, or nose, but the opening that is so important to you is your ASS!
In a typical mammalian body such as the human body, the body orifices are: nostrils, eyes, mouth, ear canals, anus, urethra, vagina, orifices of nipples, orifices of sweat glands, navel.
Speaks volumes of your intelligence!
Speaks volumes to your lack of knowledge of anatomy
Your intestines are the only access to most of your torso

Speaks volumes to your lack of knowledge of anatomy
Your intestines are the only access to most of your torso
But you were the one that said " ONLY orifice you seem to have an obsession is your ass?"
Obviously your lack knowledge that.."There are seven natural body openings or orifices providing access to an internal cavity through a natural passage called a canal, duct or meatus."
Because UNLIKE you I evidently depend on EXPERTS and not personal subjective opinions to support my comments.
7 orifices.
Plus...you don't need an ORIFICE to insert a light!

endoscope with variable incident light and laser source platform
In other applications, endoscope can be used to inspect any part of the body through a small incision, small diameter opening or orifice, or other portal as ...

But again your fascination with the annus really makes me wonder why you think THAT part of the body is only one good way for insertion of whatever, you find pleasurable!

Forum List

Back