The Devil's Advocate: She came, She saw, She lied...

The OP jumps right over the "why" as usual.

"Why" did the West intervene in Libya and make it a failed state, Mrs. M?
It's in my Op-ed. Read it one more time. I'm sure you'll find it.
No, it is not. It's a conclusion preening as a prompt. Asad needs to die, and the US needs to come home. The Bear, bankrupt and a useless almost toothless military, poses no threat to the US.
Assad needs to die? I don't believe that is your place to decide. Nor do I believe that is the place of Hillary Clinton to decide, or her UN /NATO bosses or anyone else for that matter. He is the ruler of a nation and I do not see that he is much different from Mubarak or Qaddafi. If you want to wipe out every Muslim nation in existence exactly where do you think these people are going to live?
Of course I have every right to decide a tyrant and child killer like Asad should die. So does the UN and NATO and the US. Yes, he is similar to Khadaffi and Hussein, and he will end the same way. Where did you get the foggiest idea I want to wipe out Arab nations? I want Asad dead, and American troops out of the ME.

prove what? I have relatives who fled the filth of Libya---that filth brought upon it by KHADAFFY-DUCK. Did you love
saddam as much?
Me too! My Italian relatives living there most of their lives with owning Bars and restaurants and other businesses lost everything, when he kicked them out of Tripoli in the early 70's I believe? Of course this is history passed down, I don't know all of the details, just 'family' talk....

Mrs. M made Qaddafi out to be a saint....made my blood boil!

prove what? I have relatives who fled the filth of Libya---that filth brought upon it by KHADAFFY-DUCK. Did you love
saddam as much?
Me too! My Italian relatives living there most of their lives with owning Bars and restaurants and other businesses lost everything, when he kicked them out of Tripoli in the early 70's I believe? Of course this is history passed down, I don't know all of the details, just 'family' talk....

Oh, yeah, you have people who make out the tyrant to look like Abraham Lincoln.

When did the US congress declare war against Libya?
When did the US congress declare war against Libya?
They didn't get authorization from Congress which is why it was an illegal war. Defense Secretary Leon Panetta told Sen. Jeff Sessions that that they get their authorization from the UN and NATO. Did you think I was kidding in the OP when I wrote that Hillary Clinton worked for the UN and NATO - that she was the person responsible for the war against Libya and the murder of Gaddafi? Why do you think Henry Kissinger who is known as a War Criminal and the worst SOS in US History lavished such praise on Hillary Clinton for her "work?" Look at this video. You can see Panetta telling Sessions exactly where they get their authority from.

Last edited:

saddam as much?

This content of the OP no where says that I believed he was a saint. The content of the OP proves that his people loved him and that the UN noted his country as no. 1 on continent of Africa for GDP growth, etc. whereas before he began his rule there - the nation was in shambles. Obviously he did a great deal of good for his country. There was no internal Civil War. It was Al Qaeda terrorists backed by Clinton. Libya was hardly the failed state that Mrs. Clinton would like the world to believe it was although after her war against Libya it did become a "failed state", which is very sad because now you have Europe flooded with North African refugees which is precisely where the UN / NATO knew this was going.

Were your Italian relatives Muslim? If not, there has always been a different way of doing things in Islamic nations and although I don't agree with it, if the Muslim people are driven from their own countries by UN / NATO planned wars (this war order came from the UN / NATO to the US) and the US continues to fight the UN / NATO wars for them - we can only expect more of the same. That is not alright with me so if you're blood was boiling after you read the Op-ed - you can imagine how I feel about people such as yourself who have drank the kool-aid and didn't have a clue as to what you were talking about concerning Libya and Syria. Now you do but you'll continue to insist it is propaganda until you see what the UN/NATO does to Syria and then they will be on to the next country.

It won't end with Syria. You are looking at a UN / NATO Globalist agenda that is going to culminate with the end of sovereignty of nations as we know it - including our own beloved USA. As they say, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

Libya was an illegal war. Our Defense Dept / State Dept is taking orders from the UN / NATO with concern to acts of war and that is illegal. Mrs. Clinton does not honor the Constitution any more than Barack Obama did. We can only pray that Donald Trump wins on November 8th and tells the UN and NATO to get out and stay out. No sovereign nation that intends to remain sovereign can remain in the UN. We have to do what is in the best interest of America. Not the UN and NATO.

Isn't it interesting that the Democratic Party has become the Party of War and the Republican Party is the Party of focusing on economy, jobs, trade, protecting our borders, protecting our 1st and 2nd amendment rights and so forth. It explains why so many Democrats are voting for Trump this year. I hope you'll join them and realize that a vote for Clinton is a vote for WWIII.

Last edited:

No, it is not. It's a conclusion preening as a prompt. Asad needs to die, and the US needs to come home. The Bear, bankrupt and a useless almost toothless military, poses no threat to the US.

images

If you believe Russia is that impotent you're a fool.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Of course I have every right to decide a tyrant and child killer like Asad should die. So does the UN and NATO and the US. Yes, he is similar to Khadaffi and Hussein, and he will end the same way. Where did you get the foggiest idea I want to wipe out Arab nations? I want Asad dead, and American troops out of the ME.
images

Yeah that's great... Wipe out any government that exists in those countries and pull out any troops that provide any sort of law for the people in those countries until a government does exist. Why not just carpet bomb the whole nation instead since you're so keen on leaving it lawless so they can kill each other.

*****SMILE*****

images

If you believe Russia is that impotent you're a fool.

*****SMILE*****

[snicker]
I believe Russia is that wise.

Syrian Christians were migrating to the U.S. as early as 1820. So that OP and others can forge a quality thread, the suggestion is The Politics of Indian Removal: Creek Government in Crisis. Yes, Virginia, Euchee Indians wore turbans in Tennessee, and the Bat Creek Stone links to Sandy Hook and Crockett-Lanza DNA.

Paul Klebnikov (Godfather of the Kremlin)tracked the Lanza pathology to California, then lost the aluminum trial. Ships made from aluminum link kool-aid in Guyana and Timook Banks receiving $20,000. What would Alex Jones have to say about Jim Jones?

Assad's wife is a Brit, and the Clinton mafia link is at Oliver Springs, Tennessee: the Boteler-Rector-Amery DNA line. Trump's wife is Slovak, and William Pence was second guardian to Renee Jane Gustin, whose line is connected to Sir William de Wesyngton, ancestor to the Washington family. Trump's supporting generals know this as well as the fact that the Chappaqua Blue Racer is militarism, not military.

This thread will fail best if it does an ostrich imitation by pre4tending not to notice the links between the Fort Mims Massacre and Benghazi, especially the sand-pile that held the gates to the fort, open. Other things were opened on that fay too, Kitten, crude abortions, where the fetus was left to fend for itself.

images

Yeah that's great... Wipe out any government that exists in those countries and pull out any troops that provide any sort of law for the people in those countries until a government does exist. Why not just carpet bomb the whole nation instead since you're so keen on leaving it lawless so they can kill each other.

*****SMILE*****

We certainly need to look carefully at policies or risk overstepping our obligations.

Soros, Obama and Bill's wife have latched on to RtoP......

1. There are so very many subjects that separate the sentient and savvy, from the sycophant, or follower. At times, in fact, the follower may find a well intentioned idea, and follows. Not bad….unless the unforeseen consequences are actually a well-laid trap.

2. The Doctrine of “Responsibility to Protect,” (RtoP) was accepted by the 2005World Summit, and the 2006 Security Council of the UN. The basic ideas are:

a. A State has a responsibility to protect its population from genocide, war crimes, crimes against humanity and ethnic cleansing (mass atrocities).
b. The international community has a responsibility to assist peacefully.
c. The international community has the responsibility to intervene at first diplomatically, then more coercively, and as a last resort, with military force.

3. Picture Bosnia, or Rwanda or Libya….what could be bad?

4. Well, what if the real intentions behind the RtoP was to allow certain forces a ‘moral’ right to ‘interfere’ in the National Sovereignty of a nation they didn’t care for. Say…oh, I don’t know….the United States? Or Israel?

5. “Advocates of RtoP claim that only occasions where the international community will intervene on a State without its consent is when the state is either allowing mass atrocities to occur, or is committing them, in which case the State is no longer upholding its responsibilities as a sovereign.” Responsibility to protect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

6. Now, let’s say that the UN decides to declare Palestine to be a state…What a coincidence! That was the news! Declaring An Independent Palestinian State - Uncommon Thought Journal

a. And, what if “Gaza terrorists have pummeled Israel with over 120 rockets in the past few days, and now the Arab League is calling for the UN to establish a no-fly zone to shield Gaza…” Arab League Wants No-Fly Zone in Gaza « Commentary Magazine

b. Wouldn’t it be strange if Arab League Chief Amr Mussa had helped write the RtoP???? He did. About the Commission : International Commission on Intervention and State Sovereignty

c. And look who else helped out: Dr. Hanan Ashrawi -- former Cabinet Minister of the Palestinian National Authority. Ibid.

7. “Philanthropist billionaire George Soros is a primary funder and key proponent of the global organization that promotes the military doctrine used by the Obama administration to justify the recent airstrikes targeting the regime of Moammar Gadhafi in Libya. Also, the Soros-funded global group that promotes Responsibility to Protect is closely tied to Samantha Power, the National Security Council special adviser to Obama on human rights.

Power has been a champion of the doctrine and is, herself, deeply tied to the doctrine's founder.According to reports, Power was instrumental in convincing Obama to act against Libya.

The Responsibility to Protect doctrine has been described by its founders and proponents, including Soros, as promoting global governance while allowing the international community to penetrate a nation state's borders under certain conditions.” Soros Fingerprints on Libya Bombing - George Soros - Fox Nation

8. From the Psalm of Life, by Wordsworth:
“Tell me not, in mournful numbers,
Life is but an empty dream ! —
For the soul is dead that slumbers,
And things are not what they seem.”

Assad needs to die? I don't believe that is your place to decide. Nor do I believe that is the place of Hillary Clinton to decide, or her UN /NATO bosses or anyone else for that matter. He is the ruler of a nation and I do not see that he is much different from Mubarak or Qaddafi. If you want to wipe out every Muslim nation in existence exactly where do you think these people are going to live?
Good that you have not. You have the right to scream out your desires to kill in your bughouse room where you are fixed and finally the moderation should warn you to not to spread more death demands.

Good that you have not. You have the right to scream out your desires to kill in your bughouse room where you are fixed and finally the moderation should warn you to not to spread more death demands.
Unhappy are you that HRC is going to have him sprayed like a bug? Go to the mods if you wish.

Unhappy are you that HRC is going to have him sprayed like a bug? Go to the mods if you wish.
HRC may be going to go to prison for war crimes if Trump becomes President and if not the entire nation will be in jeopardy because she will - by installing a no fly zone - which she already said will kill a lot of Syrian civilians. A US General has said on record that a no fly zone means a war against Russia and Syria.
The people so loved him half of them rose up to kill him.
Those weren't his people. Those were Al Qaeda rebels and CIA ops running a coup for war criminal, Hillary Clinton and her UN / NATO bosses.
Those were his people, too, yes. And, yes, AQ and the CIA and other rebel groups oppose him. All tyrants are opposed.
There are as many people here who would have said the same of Obama (who has ignored our Constitution) had there been an "intervention" by the UN here in the US but we know that won't happen because Obama and Hillary are fighting their wars. The bottom line, Gaddafi was loved by many of his people as we can see from the photographs in the OP. The women of Libya came out in huge numbers for Gaddafi during the coup. They wanted him to stay in power. Same scenario happened in Honduras. The people demonstrated for 4 months for the return of their President Aleya after he was kidnapped in a coup known as "Hillary's Coup." Hillary is a war criminal. As a president she would be a disaster. The polls were fixed in order to fix this election. They did the same thing in Venezuela in 2004. She is no where close to Donald Trump and even Professor Norpoth knows that she is rigging it. Whether he will ever say that is another question. Many people fear the Clinton's because those who oppose them are prone to "suicide, freak accidents.etc."

a-woman-loyal.jpg

Forum List

Back