The despicable Jen Psaki links the police shooting of the knife wielding 16 year old to "police violence"

I love how Psaki triggers the losers.

And I especially love her FAFO face. You'd think the fascists would learn, upon seing that face, that they shouldn't try pushing their loaded propaganda questions, given the whupping that they're in for. But they always do, and she always humiliates them.
She is the most idiotic, incompetent, dishonest White House Press Secretary I have seen in the last 20 years.
just a typical marxist....the truth is her enemy

I love how Psaki triggers the losers.

And I especially love her FAFO face. You'd think the fascists would learn, upon seing that face, that they shouldn't try pushing their loaded propaganda questions, given the whupping that they're in for. But they always do, and she always humiliates them.

You are a fucking FOOL. Psaki could claim that we need to kill every man, woman, and child in America and you'd support it.

Psaki has been caught lying numerous times, so she has no credibility.

She is Biden's Organ Grinder Monkey. The music plays, she steps out in front of the fake news media, and she does her little dance. The liberal media goes along with it
That’s what a press secretary does. They’re nothing but a ventriloquist’s doll.

I'm running out of words to describe the idiocy of the left regarding these incidents. It's no wonder that Pew Research has concluded that over half of liberal white women suffer from mental illness. Frankly, I'm stunned that it's not more like 90%.

‘She Was A Child’: White House Calls Fatal Police Shooting Of Black Teen In Ohio ‘Tragic’

"White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki on Wednesday deemed the fatal police shooting of a teenage girl allegedly wielding a knife in Columbus, Ohio, “tragic,” saying “she was just a child.”
Police in Columbus fatally shot the girl, 16, shortly before a jury in Minneapolis on Tuesday convicted former police officer Derek Chauvin of murdering George Floyd. Body camera footage of the Ohio shooting, released by police, shows an officer shooting the girl four times after she apparently lunged at two people while holding a knife.

“The killing of 16-year-old Ma’Khia Bryant by Columbus police is tragic. She was a child. We are thinking of her friends and family and the communities that are grieving her loss,” Psaki said at a White House briefing, adding that President Joe Biden had been briefed on the shooting.

“We know that police violence disproportionately impacts Black and Latino communities and that Black women and girls, like Black men and boys, experience higher rates of police violence. We also know that there are particular vulnerabilities that children in foster care like Ma’Khia face,” Psaki said Wednesday. “Our focus is on working to address systemic racism and implicit bias head-on and of course to passing laws and legislation that will put much-needed reforms into place at police departments around the country.”

‘She Was A Child’: White House Calls Fatal Police Shooting Of Black Teen In Ohio ‘Tragic’ | The Daily Wire

With the commies, facts are irrelevant, only the propaganda matters. She could have actually stabbed those folks and the narrative wouldn't change. It is tragic that a 16 year old would have so little regard for a life.

Sorry bout that,

1. The girl swinging the knife around was justly shot down.
2. The guy kicking the girl in the head needs some jail time.
3. It was a good shooting.
4. She took the bullet she earned.
5. END OF STORY.
6. No get out of jail free cards, and no one collects, $200.00.
7. Cop gets a commendation.
8. He saved a life.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Dickhead, did you watch the video? Where's our apology?

I'm supposed to apologize because you got triggered and pissy?

That's not how life works, snowflake.

Go on, stamp your widdle feet more. That will help.

So in other words you agree with Kawasaki that this shooting was "police violence".
Ok, good to know.

Don't disparage a great brand like that. She be commiesaki, a crusader for the death of The United States of America.

Wrong.
It was NOT at all a good shooting.
First of all, the intended victim of the knifing was right behind the woman with the knife.
A slight miss and the bullets would have killed the intended victim instead of the knife wielder.
Second is that firing a warning shot would likely have gotten the 16 year old with the knife to turn around, seen all the cops with guns, and dropped the knife.
And regardless if one has to shoot or not, no more than 1 shot should ever be fired.
The cluster of shots training is for a sure kill from the military, and is totally inappropriate for police.
If you can't do all that is needed with one shot, then you are doing something wrong.
And in this case, the police should have been closing in as fast as possible.

Wrong.
First of all, the intended victim of the knifing was right behind the woman with the knife.
A slight miss and the bullets would have killed the intended victim instead of the knife wielder.
Second is that firing a warning shot would likely have gotten the 16 year old with the knife to turn around, seen all the cops with guns, and dropped the knife.
And regardless if one has to shoot or not, no more than 1 shot should ever be fired.
The cluster of shots training is for a sure kill from the military, and is totally inappropriate for police.
If you can't do all that is needed with one shot, then you are doing something wrong.
Cops aren't trained to fire "warning shots", Stupid.

She was attempting to murder a young girl and got killed. Occupational hazard.

I'm running out of words to describe the idiocy of the left regarding these incidents. It's no wonder that Pew Research has concluded that over half of liberal white women suffer from mental illness. Frankly, I'm stunned that it's not more like 90%.

‘She Was A Child’: White House Calls Fatal Police Shooting Of Black Teen In Ohio ‘Tragic’
Ridiculous racist propaganda

"White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki on Wednesday deemed the fatal police shooting of a teenage girl allegedly wielding a knife in Columbus, Ohio, “tragic,” saying “she was just a child.”
Police in Columbus fatally shot the girl, 16, shortly before a jury in Minneapolis on Tuesday convicted former police officer Derek Chauvin of murdering George Floyd. Body camera footage of the Ohio shooting, released by police, shows an officer shooting the girl four times after she apparently lunged at two people while holding a knife.

“The killing of 16-year-old Ma’Khia Bryant by Columbus police is tragic. She was a child. We are thinking of her friends and family and the communities that are grieving her loss,” Psaki said at a White House briefing, adding that President Joe Biden had been briefed on the shooting.

“We know that police violence disproportionately impacts Black and Latino communities and that Black women and girls, like Black men and boys, experience higher rates of police violence. We also know that there are particular vulnerabilities that children in foster care like Ma’Khia face,” Psaki said Wednesday. “Our focus is on working to address systemic racism and implicit bias head-on and of course to passing laws and legislation that will put much-needed reforms into place at police departments around the country.”

‘She Was A Child’: White House Calls Fatal Police Shooting Of Black Teen In Ohio ‘Tragic’ | The Daily Wire

deescalation
Excuse me, Miss, there's an escalator at the shopping mall, and you appear to have taken it the wrong way. Were you trying to go up or down?
Thanks for the spelling lesson! Could I convince you it was a typo?
Nah. It's 2 words. Thx
One of my post collapse ideas is Prog Karma. We will put her family and extended family in an area with women who are pizzed off with knives. They will handle it so much better by the way she speaks.

Wrong.
You wackos need to remove that facediaper and breathe in some fresh oxygen so you don't sound so totally ignorant.

Wrong.

I know somebody that was in the police academy the past few years. Officers are taught to shoot in two round bursts. Shoot twice and if the suspect doesn't stop, shoot twice again.

Yes, the victim was behind the suspect, but apparently something was wrong with that kid since she didn't back off when the officer arrived and pulled out his gun. His thinking was that if he didn't chance hitting the victim, the suspect would kill her anyway. It was a good call by the officer.

Should we wait to see what the investigation says? It will probably always be a question, since Ma'Khia is not able to tell us her side of the story.

It doesn't look like there is much to tell. Even if the cop was able to stop her without deadly force, it's only a matter of time until that 16 year old got older and killed somebody else.

The irony behind this is that we just passed a knife bill. All knives that used to be illegal are now legal to carry, but you can't use them as a weapon as the new law reads. Switch blades, stiletto's, any spring loaded knife that used to get you up to 5 years in prison are legal to carry in our state.

And if the cop did nothing and allowed the one girl to stab to death the other, the left would whip up a
firestorm of hate and lies condemning police one way or the other.

We are in a struggle with insane people. Anyone on these boards can tell you what that's like.
Millions of sick angry Maxine Waters clones. It's like the gates of Hell opened up.

Forum List

Back