The Despicable Conduct Of Democrats Since Ted Cruz Announced He Was Running

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
CruzAim.jpg

Liberal gun reference targeting Ted Cruz

You can tell a political party has no good ideas when they feel they have to start flinging insults the moment a candidate announces he will be running for president. With Ted Cruz it began with silly accusations about scaring 3 year olds.

The wailing by Democrats is deafening. Calling Ted Cruz crazy, scary, dangerous, you name it. I think he's the right guy for the job. Nothing causes liberals to lose their minds like a genuine candidate that scares the shit out of them, meaning somebody that is a real conservative, not a fake conservative that can be manipulated. I figure they're going to be Palinizing him for the next year or so. They even have their bought and paid for Spanish station Univision trashing Cruz. Chris Matthews called him a hijacker, alluding to his Cuban ancestry, a Cruise missile aimed at the U.S. Capital. This insanity is a direct reflection of Democrats that feel they need to trash their opposition rather than give voters a reason to vote for their shitty candidate of choice, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

It's absolutely priceless some of the accusations they're using.

1. He's not qualified because he doesn't have a valid birth certificate
  2. He's never accomplished anything
  3. He's inexperienced
  4. His ideas on Global Warming are crazy

Jesus......this sounds just like Barack H. Obama.

Links

Donny Deutsch Attacks Scary Dangerous Slimy Ted Cruz
On Day Cruz Announces for President Hardball s Matthews Spends Much of Program Blasting Him As Latter-Day McCarthy
Satirist Andy Borowitz Blogger Charles Pierce Welcome Disturbed Extremist Fanatic Ted Cruz to Presidential Race
From the Get-Go Univision Hammers Cruz
Crushing Cruz The Media s Worst Attacks on the GOP Presidential Candidate

Just wait, it will get as bad as the unforgivable treatment of Palin before it is over with.

LMAO. It will get much worse than Palin. You ever read or write some of the crazy lies written about the current President?

You ain't seen nothing yet. Your kind asked for this and I got a feeling you ain't gonna like it when your sides tactics are used against you.

Hell, you all are whining about it already. And it's just started. LMAO.

ODS continues.

The sad thing, it will work. Americans can't think for themselves. He is already sunk.

Next candidate.

The sad thing, it will work. Americans can't think for themselves. He is already sunk.

Next candidate.

You mean next victim.
So this tactic is what decides the piece of crap politician that will end up leading us down the path to eventual ruin.
I talk to seemingly intelligent people and hear the most ignorant statements about Obama. One Democrat from Texas actually believes Obama "Shakes Trees". Blacks swallow his shit regardless. They're just happy a black guy is president. It's the conservative whites from Red States I don't understand. It's pure ignorance. Never investigating anything. Just going through life only paying attention to juicy details that the media presents them with.

Next candidate.

You mean next victim.
So this tactic is what decides the piece of crap politician that will end up leading us down the path to eventual ruin.
I talk to seemingly intelligent people and hear the most ignorant statements about Obama. One Democrat from Texas actually believes Obama "Shakes Trees". Blacks swallow his shit regardless. They're just happy a black guy is president. It's the conservative whites from Red States I don't understand. It's pure ignorance. Never investigating anything. Just going through life only paying attention to juicy details that the media presents them with.

And people on this forum will tell you, VOTE, we have democracy, we have a choice in how our nation is run.

Bullshit. The media and the parties choose your candidates for you. You have no choice.

Investigate who controls the media and who controls the parties, and you will understand who chooses your candidates.

It is very interesting that the same folks that control the media control both parties. Welcome to the one party system.

• He's not qualified because he doesn't have a valid birth certificate
  • He's never accomplished anything
  • He's inexperienced
  • His ideas on Global Warming are crazy
  • Sounds like a winning combination for the presidency. Hasn't that formula worked in the past?

Next candidate.

You mean next victim.

And people on this forum will tell you, VOTE, we have democracy, we have a choice in how our nation is run.

Bullshit. The media and the parties choose your candidates for you. You have no choice.

Investigate who controls the media and who controls the parties, and you will understand who chooses your candidates.

It is very interesting that the same folks that control the media control both parties. Welcome to the one party system.
So don't vote.

Better yet, move.

CruzAim.jpg

You can tell a political party has no good ideas when they feel they have to start flinging insults the moment a candidate announces he will be running for president. With Ted Cruz it began with silly accusations about scaring 3 year olds.

The wailing by Democrats is deafening. Calling Ted Cruz crazy, scary, dangerous, you name it. I think he's the right guy for the job. Nothing causes liberals to lose their minds like a genuine candidate that scares the shit out of them, meaning somebody that is a real conservative, not a fake conservative that can be manipulated. I figure they're going to be Palinizing him for the next year or so. They even have their bought and paid for Spanish station Univision trashing Cruz. Chris Matthews called him a hijacker, alluding to his Cuban ancestry, a Cruise missile aimed at the U.S. Capital. This insanity is a direct reflection of Democrats that feel they need to trash their opposition rather than give voters a reason to vote for their shitty candidate of choice, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

3. He's inexperienced

Links

On Day Cruz Announces for President Hardball s Matthews Spends Much of Program Blasting Him As Latter-Day McCarthy
Satirist Andy Borowitz Blogger Charles Pierce Welcome Disturbed Extremist Fanatic Ted Cruz to Presidential Race
Put down the stones, you and others on the right live in a very large glass house.

Conservatives are in no position to accuse anyone of being despicable.

Can you say "plutocracy"? That's what we live under. And it ain't so bad,. Especially if you are a plutocrat.

Dems are the Party of Slavery, segregation, Jim Crow, the KKK and "I'll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years" why am I not surprised

Last edited:
CruzAim.jpg

3. He's inexperienced

Links

Put down the stones, you and others on the right live in a very large glass house.

Neither do libtards, they are the best at it.

Ted Cruz is playing his role of saying incredibly outlandish shit to make the other candidates seem like rational people, think Michelle Bachman in the last cycle, if he isn't attracting ridicule he is not doing his job correctly.

Next candidate.

You mean next victim.

Nonsense...the american voters control the electoral process. They have it down pretty good if you ask me. Locally they vote for the most conservative joker they can find since most of your taxes and fees are local/state. You'll spend much more on sales taxes and property taxes and fees than you send to Uncle Sam. When it comes to federal elections, 5 of the last 6 times they were asked, they went with people who had a center-left vision of the nation's future.

Where as the latter has served the constituency well, the former is symptomatic of the loss of greatness that we once were happy to strive for...now "good enough" is good enough in almost all cases.

How sad.

CruzAim.jpg

3. He's inexperienced

Links

Yes we are...

Ted Cruz is playing his role of saying incredibly outlandish shit to make the other candidates seem like rational people, think Michelle Bachman in the last cycle, if he isn't attracting ridicule he is not doing his job correctly.
Incredibly outlandish shit like:

1. I love America
  2. Let's cut taxes
  3. Let's cut spending
  4. Global Warming is a total scam

Forum List

Back