The Demrats Russian strawman

Democrat voters are so convinced they are intelligent that they stopped learning years ago. The truth is America and the world has passed them by. They are no longer a party that the GOP needs to concern themselves with.
Must be why the popular vote was won by Clinton by a substantial margin. Do you ever think for yourself?

Articles: Who Elected Donald Trump? It Wasn't the Russians

Trying to deflect from the Hildebeast being a lousy candidate and BO policies going way too far.
Yes, Hillary was such a lousy candidate that she won the popular vote by 3 million

Something tells me that the amount of all illegals+dead people who voted for Hillary, was significantly larger than 3 million. BTW, remember recount in Michigan? There were more votes that the registered voters. And if somebody decided to recount California.... Too bad they didn't...
Pure,total bull shyte. There is not a single iota of proof f that illegals voted but its always a good excuse for losing

Excuse me, losing WHAT???? Do you respect American Constitution or not? It's the Democrat party who is a loser.

View attachment 107546
show us some proof of illegal voting, sonny boy. You are a pathetic liar
The LIAR card...SMH

[

Yes, Hillary was such a lousy candidate that she won the popular vote by 3 million

3 million illegals....

California not only encourages illegal aliens to vote, they automatically register them to vote..
FOS you are, not a single piece of proof

Poor Snowflake.

Illegal aliens are automatically registered when they get a drivers license.

Bill Text - AB-1461 Voter registration: California New Motor Voter Program.

The Communists claim that the SOS will remove those registrations prior to elections, but the next time a democrat is honest or acts with honor will be the first time.

California automatically registers illegal aliens to vote - irrefutable fact

Hillary has a popular vote surplus purely because of California, This is why we have an electoral college, Snowflake, so the illicit activities of one state cannot corrupt the entire election process.

I truly hope that Trump sends the FEC to California with a mandate to expose the blatant corruption of elections here, and that the scumbag Kamela Harris and Kim Jong (Jerry) Brown end up in federal prison for election fraud.

This last election was a joke. Outlaw grocery bags? Yeah, right - fucking frauds. Find me 100 people in the state who actually voted for that shit, I dare you.
you and your kind are liars and FOS. Illegals are never registered to vote, if you disagree prove it
HA ha...Oh ye of the uniformed.
I had to come back to kick you ass with THIS....
matricula consular mexicana - Google Search
In many states, all a Mexican National needs to get a driver's license is one of these.
Since you are in love with initials....GTFOOH

Trying to deflect from the Hildebeast being a lousy candidate and BO policies going way too far.

Thanks only to California. Besides Presidents are elected by the EC, not popular vote genius.
The popular vote just once again demonstrated just how unpopular Trump is, and it has nothing to do with California unless you continue to believe the never ending garbage and lies coming from Trumps mouth
No..And this is why we have the EC...Trump was unpopular among DEMOCRAT lock step voters in these urban centers.
The methods by which the numbers worked out have been explained to you. You refuse to accept the facts.
I think this stupid popular vote thing is just another liberal narrative you people are using as your wittow security blanky....It helps you all from coming completely unglued.

Democrat voters are so convinced they are intelligent that they stopped learning years ago. The truth is America and the world has passed them by. They are no longer a party that the GOP needs to concern themselves with.
Must be why the popular vote was won by Clinton by a substantial margin. Do you ever think for yourself?
Shaking you by the collar.....You keep coming back with the same stupid bullshit....Thanks for being a textbook definition of insanity

[

3 million illegals....

California not only encourages illegal aliens to vote, they automatically register them to vote..
FOS you are, not a single piece of proof

Poor Snowflake.

Illegal aliens are automatically registered when they get a drivers license.

Bill Text - AB-1461 Voter registration: California New Motor Voter Program.

The Communists claim that the SOS will remove those registrations prior to elections, but the next time a democrat is honest or acts with honor will be the first time.

California automatically registers illegal aliens to vote - irrefutable fact

Hillary has a popular vote surplus purely because of California, This is why we have an electoral college, Snowflake, so the illicit activities of one state cannot corrupt the entire election process.

I truly hope that Trump sends the FEC to California with a mandate to expose the blatant corruption of elections here, and that the scumbag Kamela Harris and Kim Jong (Jerry) Brown end up in federal prison for election fraud.

This last election was a joke. Outlaw grocery bags? Yeah, right - fucking frauds. Find me 100 people in the state who actually voted for that shit, I dare you.
you and your kind are liars and FOS. Illegals are never registered to vote, if you disagree prove it
HA ha...Oh ye of the uniformed.
I had to come back to kick you ass with THIS....
matricula consular mexicana - Google Search
In many states, all a Mexican National needs to get a driver's license is one of these.
Since you are in love with initials....GTFOOH
Illegals can get drivers licenses in a number of states, but in no way does that give them any rights to register to vote

Thanks only to California. Besides Presidents are elected by the EC, not popular vote genius.
The popular vote just once again demonstrated just how unpopular Trump is, and it has nothing to do with California unless you continue to believe the never ending garbage and lies coming from Trumps mouth
No..And this is why we have the EC...Trump was unpopular among DEMOCRAT lock step voters in these urban centers.
The methods by which the numbers worked out have been explained to you. You refuse to accept the facts.
I think this stupid popular vote thing is just another liberal narrative you people are using as your wittow security blanky....It helps you all from coming completely unglued.
The fact is, and the only fact is that the voting public did not want Trump as President. Bush lost the popular vote by 500,000 and Trump lost by 3 million votes

Something tells me that the amount of all illegals+dead people who voted for Hillary, was significantly larger than 3 million. BTW, remember recount in Michigan? There were more votes that the registered voters. And if somebody decided to recount California.... Too bad they didn't...
Pure,total bull shyte. There is not a single iota of proof f that illegals voted but its always a good excuse for losing

Excuse me, losing WHAT???? Do you respect American Constitution or not? It's the Democrat party who is a loser.

View attachment 107546
show us some proof of illegal voting, sonny boy. You are a pathetic liar
The LIAR card...SMH
clinton won by 3 million votes

Shaking you by the collar.....You keep coming back with the same stupid bullshit....Thanks for being a textbook definition of insanity
you can't refute it

you can't refute it
upload_2017-1-19_16-44-35.jpeg

Prove me wrong, or else STFU
Oh didn't mean to ruffle your feathers...but you were born wrong. I live in California. We know who votes here. We see the buses and the lines of voters without address verification being handed ballots so you STFU Chump.

Prove me wrong, or else STFU
Oh didn't mean to ruffle your feathers...but you were born wrong. I live in California. We know who votes here. We see the buses and the lines of voters without address verification being handed ballots so you STFU Chump.
Sorry sweetie, but every polling place has both democratic and republican poll judges. I guess the republicans just look the other way. You are totally FOS as is Trump

Sorry sweetie, but every polling place has both democratic and republican poll judges. I guess the republicans just look the other way. You are totally FOS as is Trump
We challenge and it goes before a liberal appointed moderating judge. If you knew what you were talking about you would have known this. Snowflake.

We challenge and it goes before a liberal appointed moderating judge. If you knew what you were talking about you would have known this. Snowflake.
So republican poll judges do nothing? Cut the bull shyte sweetie pie.

So republican poll judges do nothing? Cut the bull shyte sweetie pie
Did I say that? no I did not. They do all they can. California is out of reach. Look into it snowflake, learn something instead of just name call and shout down people you disagree with. I can name call because..................................................................we won!

So republican poll judges do nothing? Cut the bull shyte sweetie pie
Did I say that? no I did not. They do all they can. California is out of reach. Look into it snowflake, learn something instead of just name call and shout down people you disagree with. I can name call because..................................................................we won!
what did you win? Last I looked you lost by 3 million votes. Trump will never be Americas president

Forum List

Back