The demographic and support shifts at the core of Donald Trump’s electoral problem

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
One of Donald Trump's more famous comments about his support came the evening of the Nevada caucuses in February.

"We won the evangelicals," Trump said. "We won with young. We won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated! I love the poorly educated!"

Trump was talking only about groups he won within the Republican electorate, but that last point is true. Trump and voters without a college degree have formed a mutual admiration society over the course of the campaign — at least white male voters without a college degree. In 2012, those voters backed Mitt Romney by 31 points, according to exit polls. In the most recent Washington Post-ABC News poll, Trump led with the group by 42 points.

For Trump, that's the good news. The bad news is that, as a share of the electorate, the number of white men without college degrees who come out to vote has been declining for years.

The worse news is that all other combinations of education and gender among white voters are more supportive of the Democrat this year than they were four years ago — sometimes by a wide margin.

yep the bitter uneducated crackas are dying off like flies , trumps base

• Banned
The Seismic Shift in Voting Demographics

Beginning in 2008, a vocal base of the Republican Party — whiter, older, and less formally educated — rebelled against the "otherness" of President Barack H. Obama. They challenged his veracity, religion, and citizenship. In that campaign, Senator John McCain had the decency to push back against the know-nothings in his own party.

Now the same party has nominated for president a man who has exploited this relentless wave of ignorance, once claiming that he sent investigators to Hawaii to uncover the secrets of President Obama's birth certificate. Such overt racism has infected the party at all levels. Who can forget the revealing 2010 rant of State Representative Curry Todd (R-Collierville) against the 14th Amendment's birthright citizenship clause when he suggested that Latinos would multiply like "rats"? He was reelected two more times by the people of his district.

Though the GOP has been handed over to racists and xenophobes (feral crackas)

The Seismic Shift in Voting Demographics

• Banned
Death predicts whether people vote for Donald Trump

A few weeks ago, following the Republican Iowa caucuses, I pointed out an eerie correlation in the voting data. It seems that Donald Trump performed the best in places where middle-aged whites are dying the fastest. :badgrin:

That wasn't a fluke. The relationship between white mortality and Trump support is real, as the fresh results from Super Tuesday confirmed.

Death predicts whether people vote for Donald Trump

The problem with Hillary supporters is, none of them care enough about her criminal ass to leave the house on election day.

Trump may have a bunch of uneducated white red necks, but judging from his rallies, his social media sites compared to hers, the net presence compared to hers, they are a lot more motivated to get what they want.

If I were you Guno, you still should be a bit worried.

It is a lot easier to answer a poll question on the telephone from the comfort of your home than it is to make the effort to go out and vote against someone.

I sure as hell don't give a shit and won't waste my time either way. . . . :badgrin:

I sure hope you're right! The loserterians have really lost their minds this year and I'd hate to see them destroy this country.

I have a sneaking suspicion you might be right, they will indeed cause the nation to be ripped apart. The elites won't gracefully allow a Trump presidency.

The scary thing is though, if Hillary is elected, the globalists have the intention of tearing the world asunder. . . . :blowup:

13873218_10207517371912498_2532739078928379316_n.jpg

Forum List

Back