The Democrats know it’s bullshit – they don’t wear masks and they’re using the masks to control people

The Democrat leaders know it's BS, I have no doubt about that. As for Democrat voters, I'm not so sure. Some of them seem to actually believe the asinine narrative. Others I think maybe know it's BS, but they go along with it for political purposes, which is absolutely low and disgusting.

Truthfully I do not care if Schumer, Pelosi or Trump wear their damn masks and I do not care if you wear one but please understand I will wear mine until the vaccine is out...
Nothing wrong with that.

when all this hit I told my nephew people would soon decide for themselves what acceptible risk is. everyone will be different. anyone who disagrees with your right to do so will become the problem.

can't force people to accept things. any thing.

Truthfully I do not care if Schumer, Pelosi or Trump wear their damn masks and I do not care if you wear one but please understand I will wear mine until the vaccine is out...
Nothing wrong with that.

when all this hit I told my nephew people would soon decide for themselves what acceptible risk is. everyone will be different. anyone who disagrees with your right to do so will become the problem.

I believe in personal choice and if someone want to wear one then fine and if not then fine.

I go in and out of a lot of places daily and I wear one because of my COPD that I have been suffering with all my life and wore these masks even in my youth, so it is more for me than you...

Also, I had Covid and it was hell on me and I have yet to get feeling better and I am fatigued still now.

I am positive I will not contract the pneumonia virus again but I do not want to take the chance after the getting sick...

I don't have a leader. You are a deluded sheeple too terrified of a "virus" that nearly 90% survive. You're like a little girl who needs daddy to protect her. You've been conned.

Maybe you misspoke, it's actually more than 99% in all age groups except those over 70, whose survival rate is a little lower. And apparently, the elderly are the ones they wanted to kill off, as thousands of virus patients were put in nursing homes. Some would say that was no accident.

I don't have a leader. You are a deluded sheeple too terrified of a "virus" that nearly 90% survive. You're like a little girl who needs daddy to protect her. You've been conned.

Maybe you misspoke, it's actually more than 99% in all age groups except those over 70, whose survival rate is a little lower. And apparently, the elderly are the ones they wanted to kill off, as thousands of virus patients were put in nursing homes. Some would say that was no accident.

It made my point.

Nothing wrong with that.

I believe in personal choice and if someone want to wear one then fine and if not then fine.

I go in and out of a lot of places daily and I wear one because of my COPD that I have been suffering with all my life and wore these masks even in my youth, so it is more for me than you...

Also, I had Covid and it was hell on me and I have yet to get feeling better and I am fatigued still now.

I am positive I will not contract the pneumonia virus again but I do not want to take the chance after the getting sick...
my attitude pretty much. I have respiratory issues and a mask can set my heart rate up. I'm against them but hell if it means getting out ill follow the rules I suppose. if I don't want to do that I stay home.

was never a point of war for me. do what you are comfortable with and respect to others to do the same.

And your leader thought it was silly to wear one and look what happened to him.
What happened to him? He got sick and was back at work within 3 days. Big deal.
Right..he got sick, now your getting it..and how about those 210,000..did they get right back to work within 3 days??

I feel sorry for you, have always been so effeminate?
Point out the effeminate part of the comment...this ought to be interesting.

Right..he got sick, now your getting it..and how about those 210,000..did they get right back to work within 3 days??

LOL, your entire attitude about Covid is effeminate. You cower behind a mask made from a woman's skirt. See? THat wasn't hard at all.
Your leader's have hoaxed you and you can't admit it.

And those senior residents of Florida are not happy at all. If they abandone Trump in that State, it is no ticky for the madman. He must win there or else.

LOL, your entire attitude about Covid is effeminate. You cower behind a mask made from a woman's skirt. See? THat wasn't hard at all.
Trump was in the hospital for 3 days because of a hoax?..210,000 died of a hoax??

Trump was in the hospital for 3 days because of a hoax?..210,000 died of a hoax??

Nearly 90% of all cases survive and nearly all of the cases are symptom less. As I've said many times son, the virus is real the doom is the hoax. Fear is how they are controlling you and make no mistake you ARE being controlled.

I've been exposed twice my daughter and grand daughter. NO symptoms and I did not contract it. I wear no mask.
By the way? I am in the high risk group.

Last edited:

Nearly 90% of all cases survive and nearly all of the cases are symptom less. As I've said many times son, the virus is real the doom is the hoax. Fear is how they are controlling you and make no mistake you ARE being controlled.
By being told to take precautions so as not to become one of your 10%...how dare they!!

By being told to take precautions so as not to become one of your 10%...how dare they!!
Any one with just a little common sense knows to take precautions. Shutting down an entire economy because of a virus is not a precaution, it's lunatic level stupidity. Any human who thinks they can control this virus is an idiot. They can't control the common cold.

Any one with just a little common sense knows to take precautions. Shutting down an entire economy because of a virus is not a precaution, it's lunatic level stupidity. Any human who thinks they can control this virus is an idiot. They can't control the common cold.
So they way to contain a pandemic is to go about your business as usual as long as you take precautions..like wearing a mask for instance. You do realize how we got to this point right..people saying wearing masks is stupid.

Would you stop with the propaganda, you're gonna get people killed.

Why aren't your "leaders" wearing masks? You've been conned.
What makes you think they aren't?

Would you stop with the propaganda, you're gonna get people killed.

Why aren't your "leaders" wearing masks? You've been conned.
What makes you think they aren't?

I posted the recordings kid. They aren't

Forum List

Back