The Democrats Are Getting Desperate

I can't believe how many hecklers Trump has had recently. Do the democrats really believe that they're going to scare him out of running?

I know that they just want to get rid of him because he's the frontrunner in the race for the white house and he's scared he's going to win, but it's still pretty pathetic because he's not afraid of them or losing. With DeSantis and Ramaswamy gone, Trump has definitely got the nomination now.

Lets’s Go Brandon!

It isn't the first time the Republican has been thrown off course by a protest. On Saturday, the former president kicked out a person who interrupted him by calling him a "dictator" during a rally in Manchester, New Hampshire.

"Go ahead, you can throw him out," he told security.

So, upon being called a Dictator, Trump acts like a Dictator

I can't believe how many hecklers Trump has had recently. Do the democrats really believe that they're going to scare him out of running?

I know that they just want to get rid of him because he's the frontrunner in the race for the white house and he's scared he's going to win, but it's still pretty pathetic because he's not afraid of them or losing. With DeSantis and Ramaswamy gone, Trump has definitely got the nomination now.

These protesters don't give a damn about anything except protesting. It's in their DNA. If they got absolutely everything they wanted, they would protest too many holes in Swiss cheese because protesting something, anything, gets them off.

These protesters don't give a damn about anything except protesting. It's in their DNA. If they got absolutely everything they wanted, they would protest too many holes in Swiss cheese because protesting something, anything, gets them off.
Lets go Brandon!

Forum List

Back