The Democrat's and Some on the Left's problem w/Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

AOC and the rest of the far left in Congress undermine the Democratic Party by pushing an agenda that is too far left for the American people - and results in being the poster child for the Conservative's liberal strawmen.

Democrats get elected, in the vast majority of electoral districts, when they are perceived as middle-of- the road. This is why Biden got elected. Unfortunately, AOC & Co. pushed Biden too far to the left, and the result is that his approval rating is in the dumpster. The Democrats will most likely lose both the house and the Senate in 2022.

Very few people voted for Biden to be another FDR, and however I may agree with most of the far left agenda, they should never have attempted it until they had a considerable majority in both the house and the Senate as well as the Oval office.

If you REALLY want change in this country, you have to start by being politically pragmatic.

Earlier this week I had an exchange w/a fellow USMB poster I believe is generally on the left and they expressed having a problem w/Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

However, when prompted to get to the bottom of their reasons, the response was nothing more than fluff.

Personally, I love everything she stands for and she represents her constituents well, and they support her.

This is to/for those of us on the left, including Democrats, what, if any, are your problems w/Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez?

Let's get to the bottom of if.
She’s a fraud fake and phony. Not surprisingly you don’t know this.

Earlier this week I had an exchange w/a fellow USMB poster I believe is generally on the left and they expressed having a problem w/Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

However, when prompted to get to the bottom of their reasons, the response was nothing more than fluff.

Personally, I love everything she stands for and she represents her constituents well, and they support her.

This is to/for those of us on the left, including Democrats, what, if any, are your problems w/Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez?

Wait, this is the woman who chased Amazon jobs out of her district because Netflix told her to? She has a documentary on Netflix, which competes with Amazon Prime. She shafted her own people over $$$. The woman is a cash grubbing Marxist Whore who used to show her tits for $5 in a bar.

She stands up for jobs for the little guy?

I'm not a democrat, but one of the problems with AOC is that she doesn't know how the world works, and how she can make her constituents' lives better. One example:
Amazon wanted to build their new HQ2 in AOC's district where they would have spent $billions to replace a blighted area with a new beautiful complex. There would have been thousands of construction jobs and 30,000 or so new full time jobs with benefits. Cuomo said that it would generate $30b a year in state revenue, plus NYC revenue. AOC and her followers said NO, so HQ2 moved to VA. She's a moron.

View attachment 586946 HQ2 would have changed this...

View attachment 586948 ...to this. DUH.

It's not Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez who doesn't understand "how the world works", it's YOU. AOC knew EXACTLY how this was working and that's why she set out to stop it.

Amazon wasn't spending "their money" to build this big shiny campus. They were spending $9 billion of New York Taxpayers money to build this ugliness. Amazon - a company which pays no federal income tax but has the highest retail sales in the world. A company whose owner, Jeff Bezos, is one of the richest men in the world, who pays no income taxes was receiving $9 billion dollars in infrastructure improvements and enhancements to New York subway and transportation systems to move them to and from work.

Building this hub, which would have employed 50,000 New Yorkers in LOW WAGE JOBS, which would not have been sufficient to pay their living costs in New York. And the people currently living in this area, AOC's voters, would have pushed out of their homes to make way for this ugliness. One of the last lower cost housing areas in the New York, would have been eliminated so Jeff Bezos could make more money.

AOC's opposition to this boondoggle of a development shows that she is very economically astute and really does know "how the world works". You're the gullible and clueless fool.

I admire her dedication to her district and the attention she pays to them. Miami is her new hang out

AOC and the rest of the far left in Congress undermine the Democratic Party by pushing an agenda that is too far left for the American people - and results in being the poster child for the Conservative's liberal strawmen.

Democrats get elected, in the vast majority of electoral districts, when they are perceived as middle-of- the road. This is why Biden got elected. Unfortunately, AOC & Co. pushed Biden too far to the left, and the result is that his approval rating is in the dumpster. The Democrats will most likely lose both the house and the Senate in 2022.

Very few people voted for Biden to be another FDR, and however I may agree with most of the far left agenda, they should never have attempted it until they had a considerable majority in both the house and the Senate as well as the Oval office.

If you REALLY want change in this country, you have to start by being politically pragmatic.
if you want to change the country get rid of the fucking parties and lets all start 1 party....the United States of America party,lets get this Country back to no.1 first and then worry about starting parties so we can divide our selves again.....

She is the classic example of a pampered Leftist who has never had a responsible job in her life (no, flashing your teats for tips is not a "responsible job"), has no clue about simple civics, no clue about simple economics, no respect for the country that makes her clown show possible, and is showcased by the Leftist Media as though she were the wisest of the wise.

There are only a dozen or so congressional districts where her act could be elected, and she knows that her constituency is so ignorant and clueless that they will never vote her out, so she can say literally whatever she wants, with impunity.

The recent "sexual frustration" comments indicate fairly clearly that she is also a disgusting, vacuous human being.

Other than that, no problem.

It's not Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez who doesn't understand "how the world works", it's YOU. AOC knew EXACTLY how this was working and that's why she set out to stop it.

Amazon wasn't spending "their money" to build this big shiny campus. They were spending $9 billion of New York Taxpayers money to build this ugliness. Amazon - a company which pays no federal income tax but has the highest retail sales in the world. A company whose owner, Jeff Bezos, is one of the richest men in the world, who pays no income taxes.

Building this hub, which would have employed 50,000 New Yorkers in LOW WAGE JOBS, which would not have been sufficient to pay their living costs in New York. And the people currently living in this area AOC's voters, would have pushed out of their homes to make way for this ugliness.

AOC's opposition to this boondoggle of a development shows that she is very economically astute and really does know "how the world works". You're the gullible and clueless fool.
Her previous experience is serving shots at a dive bar giving 10 dollar blow jobs by the John

You probably only know about 5 dollar blow jobs though. 10 bucks is high class to you

AOC stands up for poor and struggling Americans

That is why Conservatives hate her
We have a problem on the left w/many Democrats, another others who purport to be on the left, joining in that chorus of hate to her.

This thread is for them, so we can understand what really is the problem.

You hear or see any Conservatives calling for higher taxes? How about "free" healthcare? "Free" college?

Well, first off there are no Conservatives in congress.

Second nobody in Congress is calling for less spending overall.

The only thing they differ on is what the money they take from us should be spent on.

But I know, when your side does it, it is different.

We have a problem on the left w/many Democrats, another others who purport to be on the left, joining in that chorus of hate to her.

This thread is for them, so we can understand what really is the problem.
Yep. Hence I am just watching and not opining. rightwinger didn't even read your OP and immediately blamed conservatives. Therein lies the problem. The people in the Democratic Party cannot read.

Forum List

Back