The Democratic party now has a 17 year old as its party leader

The Democratic party now has a 17 year old as its party leader who also wants to grab your guns .
:lol:

Yeah sure dude.

It must be talking points day in right-wingiverse.

I honestly think they are trying to wrap their heads around how to handle this kid because so far nothing has worked. I guess the next thing to do is promote Hogg to leader of the Democratic party, at least according to the OP.

The Democratic party now has a 17 year old as its party leader who also wants to grab your guns .
That’s interesting cause I heard an interview with him yesterday where he said that he doesn’t want to repeal the 2nd amendement, just wants to keep crazies from getting guns. And he also stated that he doesn’t support either political party as he is focused on this single issue and there are pro gun and pro gun control advocates on both sides.

Guess the OP got that one dead wrong.
He is going after the nra, when it's Obama's policy that let the shooter get the gun.
Because he could not ban them? So So ridiculous...
No, if the school would've reported the shooters crimes and mental illness to the police. He wouldn't of been able to buy a gun. Thanks Obama.
If we fixed the background check system as Obama and Democrats have wanted for years lol... God knows what BS propaganda you are talking about..

Yeah sure dude.

I honestly think they are trying to wrap their heads around how to handle this kid because so far nothing has worked. I guess the next thing to do is promote Hogg to leader of the Democratic party, at least according to the OP.
Change the channel and get some real news... Without Fox Rush Etc no one would know their names...

That’s interesting cause I heard an interview with him yesterday where he said that he doesn’t want to repeal the 2nd amendement, just wants to keep crazies from getting guns. And he also stated that he doesn’t support either political party as he is focused on this single issue and there are pro gun and pro gun control advocates on both sides.

He is going after the nra, when it's Obama's policy that let the shooter get the gun.
No, if the school would've reported the shooters crimes and mental illness to the police. He wouldn't of been able to buy a gun. Thanks Obama.
If we fixed the background check system as Obama and Democrats have wanted for years lol... God knows what BS propaganda you are talking about..
Then you don't know anything about Obama. Try looking into his policy that he started that rewarded schools not to report crimes to the police, that students would commit. If the current gun control laws already in place, would've been followed. The shooter wouldn't have been able to buy the gun. So liberal policies letting killers buy guns, strikes again.

No one wants to take your guns.

Someone should have given these people the memo.

The kids they are indoctrinating are younger and younger. The message that they put out being dumber and dumber. Only a complete moron could fall for this.

At least they succeeded in one thing, chanting like the good old communists. I grant her the wish, I am not judging them by the color of their skin, but the content of their character. These people are as moronic as they come.

The kids they are indoctrinating are younger and younger. The message that they put out being dumber and dumber. Only a complete moron could fall for this.

At least they succeeded in one thing, chanting like the good old communists. I grant her the wish, I am not judging them by the color of their skin, but the content of their character. These people are as moronic as they come.

I take it you avoid contact with Ds offline. The ones on USMB are unusually bright for Ds even the thick as a brick ones. These guys and gals can remember their talking points and can even do elementary exegesis on them.

Yeah sure dude.

Then who is the leader of the Democrats?

Hillary Clinton? Nancy Pelosi? Tom Perez? Keith Ellison with his close friend Minister Louis Farrakhan?

Florida Rockledge High School stage walk out to SUPPORT the 2nd Amendment. Organizer Anna Delaney told liberals the Second Amendment will not be infringed upon. Liberals reaction...:102::aargh::aargh::102:

Students walked onto the schools track field carrying the American flag, and signs that said "I support the right to bear arms” some wore Trump MAGA hats. Zachary Schneider, a junior said, “It’s all over the news right now that all students hate guns. I wanted to show that not all students feel that way.”

Then I’m sure he is also against the Obama policy that allowed the kid to get the gun. Everybody knows what the NRA stands for and not everybody agrees with them. This kid is one of them

Then you don't know anything about Obama. Try looking into his policy that he started that rewarded schools not to report crimes to the police, that students would commit. If the current gun control laws already in place, would've been followed. The shooter wouldn't have been able to buy the gun. So liberal policies letting killers buy guns, strikes again.
But the kid was reported to the authorities, many times.. did you not hear about that?

Forum List

Back