The Democratic party now has a 17 year old as its party leader

In the army to grab your guns meant to beat off...We had to call them rifles....or sidearms....
You don’t have to try me, I put 4 years in the Army
tenor.gif

The Democratic party now has a 17 year old as its party leader who also wants to grab your guns .
That’s interesting cause I heard an interview with him yesterday where he said that he doesn’t want to repeal the 2nd amendement, just wants to keep crazies from getting guns. And he also stated that he doesn’t support either political party as he is focused on this single issue and there are pro gun and pro gun control advocates on both sides.

Guess the OP got that one dead wrong.

In the army to grab your guns meant to beat off...We had to call them rifles....or sidearms....
You don’t have to try me, I put 4 years in the Army
tenor.gif

That homosexual black man never served in anything but Revered Wrights down low club.
So you had sex with him don't brag..Yet there was no draft for Oblama so it wasn't a duty his country called him for....There is a difference..

Since the Democrat human cysts have the mentality/maturity of a toddler going through the Terrible Twos, I guess age 17 is an improvement for them.

The Democratic party now has a 17 year old as its party leader who also wants to grab your guns .
That’s interesting cause I heard an interview with him yesterday where he said that he doesn’t want to repeal the 2nd amendement, just wants to keep crazies from getting guns. And he also stated that he doesn’t support either political party as he is focused on this single issue and there are pro gun and pro gun control advocates on both sides.

He is going after the nra, when it's Obama's policy that let the shooter get the gun.

He is going after the nra, when it's Obama's policy that let the shooter get the gun.
Because he could not ban them? So So ridiculous...

Because he could not ban them? So So ridiculous...
No, if the school would've reported the shooters crimes and mental illness to the police. He wouldn't of been able to buy a gun. Thanks Obama.

Forum List

Back