Magoo Playing CYA

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
The Beauregard bozo is completely compromised....terrified Mueller will charge HIM with something. So instead of unrecusing himself, which he can do, and firing the jackass to defend himself and Trump, he's checked out. Trump can't insult him enough to get a resignation anymore...been there done that. So maybe during the next Cabinet meeting, the President should wear white gloves, remove one, slap him across the face with it and challenge him to a duel...maybe the antebellum asshole would take him up on it....for a minute or two...and then run away for good.
DClnrlr.png

171215110109-trump-and-sessions-2-december-15-2017-exlarge-169.jpg

The Beauregard bozo is completely compromised....terrified Mueller will charge HIM with something. So instead of unrecusing himself, which he can do, and firing the jackass to defend himself and Trump, he's checked out. Trump can't insult him enough to get a resignation anymore...been there done that. So maybe during the next Cabinet meeting, the President should wear white gloves, remove one, slap him across the face with it and challenge him to a duel...maybe the antebellum asshole would take him up on it....for a minute or two...and then run away for good.
DClnrlr.png

Pictures say many things, the one I am interpreting is that the Commander in Queef is having a bad day and Sessions is enjoying the Dotard's acclimation...Trump can't just pressure Sessions with words to sway, he has to be a little bitch boy about it...

• Banned
Pictures say many things, the one I am interpreting is that the Commander in Queef is having a bad day and Sessions is enjoying the Dotard's acclimation...Trump can't just pressure Sessions with words to sway, he has to be a little bitch boy about it...

Take a hike, freak.

DClnrlr.png

It’s not the job of the DOJ or the AG to defend the president.

Dipshit

It’s not the job of the DOJ or the AG to defend the president.

Dipshit

After 8 years of Holder and Lynch you expect anybody to believe that, princess?
:lol:

So, by that logic, you wish the Donald administration would be more like the Obama administration.... :lmao:

Anyway, it’s called checks and balances. It’s written into the constitution of the United States. Look it up, clown.

DClnrlr.png

The AG isn't there to defend the president against criminal accusations. What you are suggesting Sessions do and with the motive you assign him is obstruct justice.

Mueller gets fired, you most certainly will have a Democratic Congress and at that point I would pity Trump or Sessions.

The AG isn't there to defend the president against criminal accusations. What you are suggesting Sessions do and with the motive you assign him is obstruct justice.

Mueller gets fired, you most certainly will have a Democratic Congress and at that point I would pity Trump or Sessions.

You get your law degree in a box of corn flakes did ya?

You get your law degree in a box of corn flakes did ya?

If the intent to block is merely to protect the president from investigation then that is obstruction and the President will be impeached and thrown out of office if the Democrats take back Congress.

Leftist air-heads trying to use the Constitution they despise to fight a President they despise....I'd call it ironic but we're way past that....don't try to act righteous with me when it's clear you know nothing about due process or who's supposed to be looking out for who. Sessions is looking out for himself and that's what the OP is about...not you bellyaching that the cow in a pantsuit was too lazy to campaign in the Rust Belt.

Leftist air-heads trying to use the Constitution they despise to fight a President they despise....I'd call it ironic but we're way past that....don't try to act righteous with me when it's clear you know nothing about due process or who's looking out for who. Sessions is looking out for himself and that's what the OP is about.

The OP is about fear that Trump will be impeached and the AG not stepping in because the President right now is Trump. This is about protecting Trump and only protecting Trump, not the constitution.

The OP is about fear that Trump will be impeached and the AG not stepping in because the President right now is Trump. This is about protecting Trump and only protecting Trump, not the constitution.

The simple fact that Trump has turned around the economy and our standing in the world should preclude anybody but the most vile communist from wanting him impeached but there you are.

The simple fact that Trump has turned around the economy and our standing in the world should preclude anybody but the most vile communist from wanting him impeached but there you are.

The economy was turned around about 7 or 8 years ago and has been improving ever since while Trump road it's coattails in 2017. The stock market so far this year has stunk anything else we are waiting on, if Trump has it's way a trade war.

Forum List

Back