The Democrat Party Should Be Dissolved

Dang Democrats!

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
blacks are racist too
Some on this board are afraid to point out the problems with black culture and find blaming "Democrats" a little easier.
Since LB Johnson decided that blacks werent worthy to be in with the White, the blacks were rounded up and put into projects. Given free shit, just so they would shut up, and then increased the police presence there to make sure "blackie" didnt get uppity. And then Joe the groper Biden along with the sick bitch Hillary decided that black males were super predators, but as long as the blacks stay in line and dont get uppity, then they are left alone as slaves to the liberal plantation. Stupid blacks deserve all the misery and poverty these liberal have FORCED upon them...

Dang Democrats!

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
blacks are racist too
Some on this board are afraid to point out the problems with black culture and find blaming "Democrats" a little easier.
Democrats created those problems.
Sure, it seems though that the people that support the continuation of those problems vote Republican today as Mac pointed out simply by his list. Can I ask why the past, more than 40 years in the past to be exact seems more relevant to you than the more immediate past or for that matter the present?

It is not Democratic voters that glorify the side that fought to preserve slavery. It is not what we consider blue States that fought on that side either.
....Dem voters glorify and canonize CRIMINALS--this is undoubtedly undeniable
MBrown
FGray
and the Greatest of all --Floyd!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't glorify anyone. What I can do is give my opinion on stuff. And my opinion is that paying with a fake 20 dollar bill doesn't entitle anyone, let alone a cop to sit on somebody's neck for almost nine minutes until that person dies. Do you have a problem with that opinion?

Dang Democrats!

blacks are racist too
Sure, it seems though that the people that support the continuation of those problems vote Republican today as Mac pointed out simply by his list. Can I ask why the past, more than 40 years in the past to be exact seems more relevant to you than the more immediate past or for that matter the present?

It is not Democratic voters that glorify the side that fought to preserve slavery. It is not what we consider blue States that fought on that side either.
MBrown
FGray
Those entities you mentioned were all savages!

The Democrat Party has racist roots. They supported slavery, they created Jim Crow laws, they ran the KKK.....thier statues are being torn down all over the South, so why not tear apart the primary cause of racism in America?

I have no words to express the level of ignorance and malice in your words. Two sentences which highlight in technicolour exactly why there are racist riots throughout America. Why 115,000 people are dead of the corona virus, and the economy has crashed for the 3rd time in the past 40 years.

Nothing is ever the fault of the Republican Party. Republicans had absolutely no hand in the running of the country for the past 40 years. They didn't promote minimum sentencing, Zero Tolerance or the War on Drugs. They didn't militarize the police. Donald Trump didn't tell the police rough up suspects when they arrest the.

The Democratic Party does not have race riots. The AMERICAN PEOPLE have race riots. Oppressed minorities get tired of the discrimination in jobs, housing and education. They get fed up with seeing their sons sent to prison for petty crimes that white boys get warnings over. Or profiled, brutalized and murdered like Trayvon Martin. And then thugified by the right after his death to rationalize why a 17 year old high school boy coming home from the corner store with candy for his brother, ended up shot dead by the local racist vigilante.

All of my life I have watch American cities going up in flames because of racism, discrimination, and segregation, combined with police brutality, and the way police interact with minorities. I have watched politicians from BOTH PARTIES fail to live up to the promise of "One nation, under God, with liberty, equality and justice for all". As a child, I watched on my TV as police swarmed and clubbed peaceful citizens unconscious, with impunity. Unleashed vicious dogs on them, gassed them, and killed them.

And I have listened to racist fools like you blame everyone but yourselves for why the riots keep happening.

Dang Democrats!

blacks are racist too

MBrown
FGray

Donald Trump is a self-admitted criminal, and you elected him President. Those 9 people that Robert Mueller convicted are all criminals, and you venerate them. And those 9 people stole MILLIONS of from the American people. And they're still doing it.

You worship Trump and his entire cabal of crooks and liars, and venerate each and every one of them.

Dang Democrats!

blacks are racist too

MBrown
FGray

Donald Trump is a self-admitted criminal, and you elected him President. Those 9 people that Robert Mueller convicted are all criminals, and you venerate them. And those 9 people stole MILLIONS of from the American people. And they're still doing it.

You worship Trump and his entire cabal of crooks and liars, and venerate each and every one of them.
thumb_tds-liberal-trump-should-be-in-jail-me-for-what-62357318.png

Dang Democrats!

blacks are racist too

MBrown
FGray
I don't glorify anyone. What I can do is give my opinion on stuff. And my opinion is that paying with a fake 20 dollar bill doesn't entitle anyone, let alone a cop to sit on somebody's neck for almost nine minutes until that person dies. Do you have a problem with that opinion?
Again, when the video first came out of a bad cop kneeling on a black mans neck, all of America was all for punishing the cop for his actions. Then the rioting and looting happened, more blacks died around 20 because of the rioting and looting, with no regard to the innocent being murdered. So my problem is if that FELON never pointed a gun at a pregnant woman who he would of shot if she didnt comply, or try to pass a counter fit 20 dollar bill, then wait for the police as he was all drugged up, then resisted arrest twice while being put into a squad car, none of this shit would of happened. I have no sympathy for the shit, because you assholes have made him into a martyr, and totally ignored the other deaths.

Dang Democrats!

blacks are racist too

MBrown
FGray

Go back to your worthless country , you worthless piece of excrement...crawl back to your toilet where you belong.

The biggest problem with black culture IS the democrats. Destruction of family, dependency, refusal to assimilate, all are driven by the democrat party.
refusal to assimilate? What a concept of ignorance.

Ignorance is not understanding that assimilation is the very core of our existence as a nation. Both in terms of people who came in assimilating and in terms of the country itself taking the best parts of those peoples' cultures and blending them into our culture, what the left now stupidly calls racial appropriation.

That's precisely what has kept this nation together for 250 plus years and letting it slip away is what will lead to our demise.

Dang Democrats!

I think some of those statements may have been taken out of context, and presented to suggest that they mean something other than what their original authors intended.

That said, as a Republican, I recognize that there are some bad elements, that align with us, and I have no problem at all condemning them, and stating that they are not representative of my views, nor of those of mainstream Republicans.

I have no problem acknowledging and recognizing bad elements associated with my side. How odd that Democraps/LIbErals not only refuse to acknowledge and reject their bad elements, but openly embrace and defend most of them. I've never heard a Democrap willing to reject or condemn the depraved sexual perverts aligned with their party, nor the traitors, nor the violent criminals, nor the promoters of their brand of racism.

Dang Democrats!

I think some of those statements may have been taken out of context, and presented to suggest that they mean something other than what their original authors intended.

That said, as a Republican, I recognize that there are some bad elements, that align with us, and I have no problem at all condemning them, and stating that they are not representative of my views, nor of those of mainstream Republicans.

I have no problem acknowledging and recognizing bad elements associated with my side. How odd that Democraps/LIbErals not only refuse to acknowledge and reject their bad elements, but openly embrace and defend most of them. I've never heard a Democrap willing to reject or condemn the depraved sexual perverts aligned with their party, nor the traitors, nor the violent criminals, nor the promoters of their brand of racism.
When one side of this issue has cleaned its house, it can honestly point the finger at the other.

Anything aside from that is nothing more than avoidance behavior, and part of the problem.

The Democrat Party has racist roots. They supported slavery, they created Jim Crow laws, they ran the KKK.....thier statues are being torn down all over the South, so why not tear apart the primary cause of racism in America?

ANYONE who kneels in submission to rioters, rapists, arsonists, and looters has no authority to be in our government.

democrats are the enemy of America and are engaged in military acts in an attempt to overthrow our nation,.

trump supporters are the enemy of America and are engaged in military and political acts in an attempt to overthrow our nation and create a NEW fascist CSA that will deny rights and freedoms to people who do NOT approve of Hitler Trump as president.

you are human garbage

Dang Democrats!

When one side of this issue has cleaned its house, it can honestly point the finger at the other.

Anything aside from that is nothing more than avoidance behavior, and part of the problem.

That's nonsense. I'm not in charge of cleaning house on any side. I condemn any and all bad behaviors , regardless of which "side"

ANYONE who kneels in submission to rioters, rapists, arsonists, and looters has no authority to be in our government.

democrats are the enemy of America and are engaged in military acts in an attempt to overthrow our nation,.

trump supporters are the enemy of America and are engaged in military and political acts in an attempt to overthrow our nation and create a NEW fascist CSA that will deny rights and freedoms to people who do NOT approve of Hitler Trump as president.

you are human garbage

LOL What a dumb fuck you are.

CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS fought the democrat KKK

It should be pointed out that their historical reputation notwithstanding, the original Ku Klux Klan was actually founded more to oppose Republicans than to oppose blacks. The racist Democraps tied the two causes together.

Democraps only ever started to pretend to be on the side of black people when they figured out how they could exploit such a pretense, for their own political gain, to the detriment of black people.

1591974374751.png

1591974535892.png

It is better to have racist roots than Nazi fascists government controlled oppression branches, flowers and seedlings. Guess it is hard for some folks to understand why the founding fathers were against government oppression from the beginning, isn't it?

Dang Democrats!

So, you'll stop pointing fingers. That's good

Dang Democrats!

blacks are racist too

MBrown
FGray

no he's not
.....the investigation was fraudulent --and they never did a millions$$$ investigation into Obama

Since LB Johnson decided that blacks werent worthy to be in with the White, the blacks were rounded up and put into projects. Given free shit, just so they would shut up, and then increased the police presence there to make sure "blackie" didnt get uppity. And then Joe the groper Biden along with the sick bitch Hillary decided that black males were super predators, but as long as the blacks stay in line and dont get uppity, then they are left alone as slaves to the liberal plantation. Stupid blacks deserve all the misery and poverty these liberal have FORCED upon them...

“These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again.” — Lyndon B. Johnson​

“I'll have them nіggеrs voting Democratic for two hundred years.” — Lyndon B. Johnson​

Forum List

Back