The Democrat Party Should Be Dissolved

and THAT is why you are a trump supporter......you are a deranged lunatic....

EVERYTHING you wrote is a lie.

making YOU a LYING FUCK

and trust me....when the dust settles.....

and decent Americans take back our country from YOU FASCIST NAZI SCUMBAGS.....we will NOT forget what you did...
and THAT is why you are a Obama/Biden supporter......you are a deranged lunatic....

EVERYTHING you wrote is a lie.

making YOU a LYING FUCK

and trust me....when the dust settles.....

and decent Americans take back our country from YOU FASCIST NAZI SCUMBAGS.....we will NOT forget what you did...

....I've linked many times the many ways in other threads why the left are exactly like nazis--not the right

The Democrat Party has racist roots. They supported slavery, they created Jim Crow laws, they ran the KKK.....thier statues are being torn down all over the South, so why not tear apart the primary cause of racism in America?
It is better to have racist roots than Nazi fascists government controlled oppression branches, flowers and seedlings. Guess it is hard for some folks to understand why the founding fathers were against government oppression from the beginning, isn't it?
WTF do you think JIM CROW LAWS were if not oppression?

The Democrat Party has racist roots. They supported slavery, they created Jim Crow laws, they ran the KKK.....thier statues are being torn down all over the South, so why not tear apart the primary cause of racism in America?

CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS have racist roots

CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS supported slavery

CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS opposed Civil Rights

CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS started the KKK

CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS are WHITE SUPREMACISTS

CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS started the American NAZI party....

time to ban, banish, round up, arrest, deport and punish CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIANS for CONTINUOUSLY trying to destroy the USA

They are ALL traitors and deserve the proper punishment.

Factually False, on all points.

Dang Democrats!

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
blacks are racist too
Some on this board are afraid to point out the problems with black culture and find blaming "Democrats" a little easier.
Democrats created those problems.
Sure, it seems though that the people that support the continuation of those problems vote Republican today as Mac pointed out simply by his list. Can I ask why the past, more than 40 years in the past to be exact seems more relevant to you than the more immediate past or for that matter the present?

It is not Democratic voters that glorify the side that fought to preserve slavery. It is not what we consider blue States that fought on that side either.
....Dem voters glorify and canonize CRIMINALS--this is undoubtedly undeniable
MBrown
FGray
and the Greatest of all --Floyd!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't glorify anyone. What I can do is give my opinion on stuff. And my opinion is that paying with a fake 20 dollar bill doesn't entitle anyone, let alone a cop to sit on somebody's neck for almost nine minutes until that person dies. Do you have a problem with that opinion?
Again, when the video first came out of a bad cop kneeling on a black mans neck, all of America was all for punishing the cop for his actions. Then the rioting and looting happened, more blacks died around 20 because of the rioting and looting, with no regard to the innocent being murdered. So my problem is if that FELON never pointed a gun at a pregnant woman who he would of shot if she didnt comply, or try to pass a counter fit 20 dollar bill, then wait for the police as he was all drugged up, then resisted arrest twice while being put into a squad car, none of this shit would of happened. I have no sympathy for the shit, because you assholes have made him into a martyr, and totally ignored the other deaths.
So to you being a felon negates the right to fair treatment and allows the police to use deadly force whenever they please? As to him resisting. Check the video. You will see Floyd indicating he will come peacefully if they allow him to move. These cops don't. What they also don't do is get off him when he's unconscious even AFTER multiple bystanders make them aware of that fact.

As to the riots. The overwhelming majority of the people protesting have done so peacefully as is their right. I personally wouldn't and I'll go as far as to say it's stupid with COVID 19 going on but that's neither here nor there. Those that aren't should be punished according to the law. The fact that people have gotten killed doesn't delegitimize the right of the population to air their grievances.

I will even go as far as to say that in order to truly change the still obvious racial problems that exist in the US more deaths are to be expected. The simple truth is that to few people on the right even recognize that there's something systemically wrong with what occurred and until real and meaningful change occurs both in policing and culture these kinds of incidents will keep on happening and people will keep on reverting to protest to voice their anger. And protests have an ugly habit of getting out of hand no matter how well-intended.

Last edited:
And extremely dangerous to society.
Outstanding. A new Trumpster.
Trumpster?
As in racist?

Funny how you automatically assume that Trump agrees with racists. Did he meet with any like Obama met with BLM leaders????

BLM leaders ? How about this for proof that Obama was buddies with racists?
newsEngin.21176103_DSCN0441obama-shopped-3.jpg

Some on this board are afraid to point out the problems with black culture and find blaming "Democrats" a little easier.

The biggest problem with black culture IS the democrats. Destruction of family, dependency, refusal to assimilate, all are driven by the democrat party.

Correct -
Independence of thought and deed is antithetical to being a pawn to the Democratic Party.

When one side of this issue has cleaned its house, it can honestly point the finger at the other.

That from someone who has the dirtiest,most unsanitary house imaginable, pointing fingers at the other side.

Certainly, a vital first step is acknowledging and condemning the bad elements that adhere to one's own side, which I have clearly indicated a willingness to do.

Will you do the same with your side?

Will you acknowledge and condemn the degenerate sexual perverts on your side, the faggots and trannies, especially those who push their depraved agenda at children?

Will you acknowledge and condemn the abortionists, who savagely murder thousands of children every day in cold blood?

Will you acknowledge and condemn the traitors, who openly take the side of invading foreign criminals, against that of their own country, and their own fellow Americans?

Will you acknowledge and condemn the rioters and looters, and those who side with and support them?

Will you acknowledge and condemn the tyrants who seek to undermine basic essential rights affirmed in the Constitution, especially those in the First and Second Amendments?

Or will you defend all of this filth, and tell me that I'm the one with a problem for calling them out for what they are?

Mud, the Democratic Party is a dangerous crazy cult that believes its own lies.
Reality is what's going to destroy them.

When one side of this issue has cleaned its house, it can honestly point the finger at the other.

That from someone who has the dirtiest,most unsanitary house imaginable, pointing fingers at the other side.

Certainly, a vital first step is acknowledging and condemning the bad elements that adhere to one's own side, which I have clearly indicated a willingness to do.

Will you acknowledge and condemn the degenerate sexual perverts on your side, the faggots and trannies, especially those who push their depraved agenda at children?

Will you acknowledge and condemn the abortionists, who savagely murder thousands of children every day in cold blood?

Will you acknowledge and condemn the traitors, who openly take the side of invading foreign criminals, against that of their own country, and their own fellow Americans?

Will you acknowledge and condemn the rioters and looters, and those who side with and support them?

Will you acknowledge and condemn the tyrants who seek to undermine basic essential rights affirmed in the Constitution, especially those in the First and Second Amendments?

Or will you defend all of this filth, and tell me that I'm the one with a problem for calling them out for what they are?
Wow, look at you go. Anything to deflect from holding your side accountable for anything.

You're invited to start a thread on any of those and tag me. I'll be happy to provide my input.

Unlike you, I don't give two shits about spinning and deflecting for a tribe. Go ahead.

Dang Democrats!

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.
blacks are racist too
Sure, it seems though that the people that support the continuation of those problems vote Republican today as Mac pointed out simply by his list. Can I ask why the past, more than 40 years in the past to be exact seems more relevant to you than the more immediate past or for that matter the present?

It is not Democratic voters that glorify the side that fought to preserve slavery. It is not what we consider blue States that fought on that side either.
MBrown
FGray
I don't glorify anyone. What I can do is give my opinion on stuff. And my opinion is that paying with a fake 20 dollar bill doesn't entitle anyone, let alone a cop to sit on somebody's neck for almost nine minutes until that person dies. Do you have a problem with that opinion?
Again, when the video first came out of a bad cop kneeling on a black mans neck, all of America was all for punishing the cop for his actions. Then the rioting and looting happened, more blacks died around 20 because of the rioting and looting, with no regard to the innocent being murdered. So my problem is if that FELON never pointed a gun at a pregnant woman who he would of shot if she didnt comply, or try to pass a counter fit 20 dollar bill, then wait for the police as he was all drugged up, then resisted arrest twice while being put into a squad car, none of this shit would of happened. I have no sympathy for the shit, because you assholes have made him into a martyr, and totally ignored the other deaths.
So to you being a felon negates the right to fair treatment and allows the police to use deadly force whenever they please? As to him resisting. Check the video. You will see Floyd indicating he will come peacefully if they allow him to move. These cops don't. What they also don't do is get off him when he's unconscious even AFTER multiple bystanders make them aware of that fact.

As to the riots. The overwhelming majority of the people protesting have done so peacefully as is their right. I personally wouldn't and I'll go as far as to say it's stupid with COVID 19 going on but that's neither here nor there. Those that aren't should be punished according to the law. The fact that people have gotten killed doesn't delegitimize the right of the population to air their grievances.

I will even go as far as to say that in order to truly change the still obvious racial problems that exist in the US more deaths are to be expected. The simple truth is that to few people on the right even recognize that there's something systemically wrong with what occurred and until real and meaningful change occurs both in policing and culture these kinds of incidents will keep on happening and people will keep on reverting to protest to voice their anger. And protests have to an ugly habit of getting out of hand no matter how well-intended.

...wrong--being a felon gives the benefit of the doubt to the police

...parents ''kill'' their children by leaving them in hot cars because of mistakes/errors.....EXPERTS in their fields [ pilots/military ] ''kill'' HUNDREDS of innocents because of human error
..this was a human error....and Floyd INITIATED the problem

Wow, look at you go. Anything to deflect from holding your side accountable for anything.

I've acknowledge the bad elements that adhere to my side,and condemned these elements.

I challenged you to do likewise, and your response is similar to what I expected. You refuse to hold your own side accountable for some very, very, very bad elements that are associated with your side, and you accuse me of trying to “deflect”.

I think you've proven my point.

You're invited to start a thread on any of those and tag me. I'll be happy to provide my input.

Unlike you, I don't give two shits about spinning and deflecting for a tribe. Go ahead.

Don't know you in real life - as a poster here, you are demonstrably not self aware.

I've acknowledge the bad elements that adhere to my side,and condemned these elements.

I challenged you to do likewise, and your response is similar to what I expected. You refuse to hold your own side accountable for some very, very, very bad elements that are associated with your side, and you accuse me of trying to “deflect”.

I think you've proven my point.
My invitation stands. Looking forward to it.

Dang Democrats!

blacks are racist too

MBrown
FGray

I will even go as far as to say that in order to truly change the still obvious racial problems that exist in the US more deaths are to be expected. The simple truth is that to few people on the right even recognize that there's something systemically wrong with what occurred and until real and meaningful change occurs both in policing and culture these kinds of incidents will keep on happening and people will keep on reverting to protest to voice their anger. And protests have to an ugly habit of getting out of hand no matter how well-intended.

...parents ''kill'' their children by leaving them in hot cars because of mistakes/errors.....EXPERTS in their fields [ pilots/military ] ''kill'' HUNDREDS of innocents because of human error

What doubt are you referring to? Is their doubt that after somebody passes out getting of him is prudent? If you don't you can't call it an "error". Neither, by the way, is killing of innocents by the military typically a consequence of human error, it most often is simply a fact of their profession that the mission takes precedence over other concerns. When it is simply an error, it really is accidental.

You don't accidentally sit on someone's neck. You don't STAY on it accidentally after the person passes out.

You also don't accidentally stop blacks way more often than you do whites. Or give on average heavier sentences to blacks as compared to whites for similar crimes. https://repository.law.umich.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2413&context=articles These are systemic problems.

Last edited:
Dang Democrats!

blacks are racist too

MBrown
FGray

What doubt are you referring to? Is their doubt that after somebody passes out getting of him is prudent? If you don't you can't call it an "error". Neither, by the way, is killing of innocents by the military typically a consequence of human error, it most often is simply a fact of their profession that the mission takes precedence over other concerns and when it is simply an error it really is accidental.

You don't accidentally sit on someone's neck and you don't STAY on it after the person passes out.

You also don't accidentally stop blacks way more often than you do whites. Or give on average heavier sentences to blacks as compared to whites for similar crimes. https://repository.law.umich.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2413&context=articles These are systemic problems.

..doubt regarding ALL these incidents....
. please reword your whole first half of your post....
''''Is their doubt that after somebody passes out getting of him is prudent? If you don't you can't call it an "error"
someone passes out getting of him..........please fix that--IDK what you are talking about
..plain and simple=parents who are not trying to subdue jackass resisters ''kill'' their kids...they don't mean to..it's a HUMAN error--what HUMANS do.......just like this cop.....
..the military sometimes ''kills'' their OWN troops...completing the mission has NOTHING to do with it...it's a mistake

I hold my side accountable all the time. You don't have the balls to. Nice try.
I thought you don't have a "side" or are you trying to pretend you're not a bigoted leftist piece of shit?

Even though I try and ignore you, but your asinine "list of racists" where I call out how ugly the hags of Queen Antifa's life are, keep showing up in my alerts. I find myself having to engage racist and bigoted pieces of shit like you in spite of my preference to ignore you.

Furthermore YOU NEVER CALL OUT THE LEFT, unless it's something about freakishly stupid like sexual deviance. Otherwise you're no more informative or interesting than Deanturd or Lakoturd. You may as well be another Soros sock puppet.

Last edited:
And extremely dangerous to society.
Outstanding. A new Trumpster.
Trumpster?
As in racist?

Funny how you automatically assume that Trump agrees with racists. Did he meet with any like Obama met with BLM leaders????
I didn't say that Trump agrees with racists.

That's a lie that you just made up out of nowhere.

It's nice to know that you guys constantly have to do that with me.
Denial.....you made an assumption that was crystal clear.

Forum List

Back