The Deep State Is Digging In

NEWSMAX is a straight-up propaganda organ for the MAGA crowd....along with The Epoch Times and the Gateway pundit.
Yeah, main-stream news tends Left..which BTW, does not always translate to support of the Democratic party.

I don't watch the news, except for the local broadcast...period. My info comes from various news aggregates, 1st person commentary from the scene and my knowledge of History...leavened by my common sense and Occam's Razor~

Any news reports these days must be researched, claims verified.
All Jurinalism Gives Us Trickle-Down Information

Do you Trump cult arch-liars have any regrets at all over spending months peddling the "Biden was bribed!" BigLie?

None? You're all still so very proud of LyingForTheParty? You're still wearing out kneepads servicing the Lord of Lies, and you want everyone to know?

There are eternal consequences for willingly serving the Lord of Lies, and the Trump cultists will be suffering them. They may think they've cut a deal with TheirDarkMasterSatan for a luxury suite in Hell, but they'll burn with the rest of the hellbound. He's the Lord of Lies, after all. Just like his minion Trump, he doesn't honor his bargains.

(This is probably the most awesome thing about being a liberal, not roasting in Hell for eternity.)
Beelzebub Buzz Words

Excellent. Our institutions held against the criminal orange slob for 4 years. But now he and his criminal gang have more experience and knowledge. We need to codify some of the unwritten rules that the Orange Slob has spent his entire life trampling on, and narrow the gray area in which the slob lives his life.
Emerging Emergency-Dictatorship

If that's all you got, Trump will take that away, too.

A few years ago when the establishment spoke of the DS, you knew it existed. Now they’ve brainwashed you into believing it doesn’t.
The American people don’t want another disastrous four years of chaos, corruption, and incompetence with Trump; opposition to another Trump term is perfectly appropriate and warranted and not the ‘deep state’ – the ‘deep state’ is a ridiculous lie contrived by the fascist right.

I really don’t see where Trump has a shot. The drip, drip, drip of scandals and presumably convictions are going to catch up to him. I predict a lot of “What were they thinking?” articles this November. :cool-45:
Let’s hope so.

But presidents are elected via a system both undemocratic and anti-majoritarian, that combined with the stupidity of far too many voters makes for good reason to be concerned – it’s happened twice in recent elections.

Just as they did in 2016, the deep state is forming insurance policies, just in case Trump should win. They are very unhappy that their deep state could be disassembled. Funny how they are just fine with forming the government in their own likeness and having loyalists (AKA the deep state) but if Trump wins, they don't want him doing it.

Liberal organizations in Washington are backing President Joe Biden and say they expect Trump to lose. But they're quietly trying to install roadblocks just in case.

A collection of activists, advocates and legal experts is promoting new federal rules to limit presidential power while urging Biden’s White House to do more to protect his accomplishments and limit Trump in a possible second term. All of that is happening with far less fanfare than plans by Trump supporters to create a conservative government-in-waiting via an effort known as “Project 2025.”

The Office of Personnel Management, the federal government's chief human resources agency, will finalize a rule by April against reclassifying tens of thousands of workers so they can be more easily fired, according to OPM spokesperson Viet Tran. A future administration would likely have to spend months or years unwinding the rule.

But, there is no deep state.

donald j pork is so dumb that he admits someone called "deep state" took over the white house despite the fact donald pork was in charge, ha, ha, what a loser, he does not have a chance against our president Joe Biden...
1708207241901.png

The American people don’t want another disastrous four years of chaos, corruption, and incompetence with Trump; opposition to another Trump term is perfectly appropriate and warranted and not the ‘deep state’ – the ‘deep state’ is a ridiculous lie contrived by the fascist right.
Your hatred for dumb Don clouds your judgement. However it does prove you think recognizing the decades long existence of the DS, somehow makes you a Trump supporter. DELUSIONAL!

Can you offer the name of one member of the Deep State? I'd like to know who you're talking about.

This was the way gov't worked in the past and what would happen is that every new administration would give gov't jobs to their supporters regardless of their qualifications. Knowing they'd be gone in 4-8 years they had no incentive to do a good job but every incentive to enrich themselves. That is why the civil service protections were put in place.
LOL. That's funny. There are literally thousands in the deep state.

I really don’t see where Trump has a shot. The drip, drip, drip of scandals and presumably convictions are going to catch up to him. I predict a lot of “What were they thinking?” articles this November. :cool-45:
Ummmmm, Trump is tied or ahead in every single swing state. Even if you give Biden the ties, Trump still wins. On top of that, all of the betting venues have Trump favored to win. Apparently the experts who do this for living disagree with you.

She, like all the others in gov't are career wonks. Just like the career wonks at DOJ and FBI who got caught meddling in the 2016 and after during Trump's presidency.

She's the one who didn't want to release the Russia Russia Russia op file that will incriminate many in Intel, congress, DOJ, etc. Damn, now why would she be real hesitant to provide classified doc's to the person who has total, unmitigated authority to see them?

You know, the missing file that the story came out about 6 months or so ago claiming Trump gave some Aussie a looky see at some sub files........the same files that weren't found during the Mar-A-Lago raid.......The raid by many of the people who did Russia Russia Russia. That's the file.

It's still missing........I got a real good hunch who has it.
Have you ever seen it? How do you know it even exists?

So Trump nominated someone from the Deep State to a position of great responsibility. What kind of moron would do something like that?

Forum List

Back