The Deep State Is Digging In

Even if Trump wins, which is unlikely considering the numerous powerful forces arrayed against him, he’ll do nothing to limit the power of the deep state. Just as he did nothing in his first term.

Just my opinion.
President Trump tried to "Drain the swamp" while he was in office. The swamp was too much in control to allow that to happen.

It's an old trope invented by the White Nationalist Nazis a long time ago. Anyone to the left of you Nazis is labeled a "cultural Marxist".

It's amazing to see the WN rhetoric going mainstream among Trumptards. And you don't even realize where you are being led.

I've been gaining a lot of insight as to what happened to Germany in the 1920s and 30s.
Under Biden, we are becoming much like Nazi Germany.

No. Please tell me what he TRIED to do?
Drain the swamp! The federal government has grown too big for its britches. The future of our republic depends on the federal government being placed back under Constitutional limits. That will probably only happen if an Article V Convention of States starts the process of passing amendments to balance the budget along with other limitations that need to be passed.

Last edited:
Fueled by The Firm's uncontrolled spending we now have thousands upon thousands of more unelected government drones (state and fed) trying to tell us how we should lead our lives.

25% of "new job creation" are state and fed government jobs.

And I'm sure those 87K new IRS agents wish us nothing but the best.....FJB and The Firm.

A few years ago when the establishment spoke of the DS, you knew it existed. Now they’ve brainwashed you into believing it doesn’t.
They sure seem worried about Trump creating a deep state but I don't know how that is possible if there is no such thing as a deep state.

A few years ago when the establishment spoke of the DS, you knew it existed. Now they’ve brainwashed you into believing it doesn’t.
A few years ago, and right up until the present, the only people who have fallen for the D33P STAIT hoax are MAGA morons, the worst sore losers EVAH!

Forum List

Back