The Dead are Voting for Democrats in Colorado

Who said these people voted Democratic? I've seen several stories of fraudulent voters being caught who were Republicans.
post one of those stories.

Rampant Republican voter fraud found in Iowa
So, she merely voted twice as herself. what's fradulant with that? Fraud is appearing as someone else and casting a ballot not as oneself. Funny in the article it stated two others voted twice and hadn't been arrested. wonder why?

You can't vote twice, tard. It's illegal, but you already know that.

Who said these people voted Democratic? I've seen several stories of fraudulent voters being caught who were Republicans.

So, she merely voted twice as herself. what's fradulant with that? Fraud is appearing as someone else and casting a ballot not as oneself. Funny in the article it stated two others voted twice and hadn't been arrested. wonder why?

but that isn't fraud. Fraud is voting as someone else or not being registered.

Yeah, it is fraud, tard, because she voted in a place she didn't live, but you already knew that. I provided you with the one example you asked for and now you're back peddling because you didn't think I would. Everyone sees what is going on here. If you're going to pout and behave like a child you can do it by yourself. I don't waste my time with dishonest people.

Ever notice crazy conservatives blame everything on Dems ?

Comparing death notices wh voter lists is problematic. People can have the same name as dead people . Or the 75 year old lady working the poll list might have crossed out the wrong name .

candycorn
More of that rampant voter fraud that doesn't exist. Thought you'd be interested...

But then remembered you're a lefty, so you're not interested in being informed... and then tagged you anyway because I'm that type of person.
and in person govt photo ID would stop this in Colorado?

Yeah, it is fraud, tard, because she voted in a place she didn't live, but you already knew that. I provided you with the one example you asked for and now you're back peddling because you didn't think I would. Everyone sees what is going on here. If you're going to pout and behave like a child you can do it by yourself. I don't waste my time with dishonest people.
there is no way she voted in a place she didn't live. She voted twice in the place she lived. it isn't fraud, BTW, you still haven't answered why the other two hadn't been arrested then? They did a similar thing, voted twice where they actually live.

huh?

Ever notice crazy conservatives blame everything on Dems ?

Comparing death notices wh voter lists is problematic. People can have the same name as dead people . Or the 75 year old lady working the poll list might have crossed out the wrong name .
even the president knows this. he gave it as part of a speech.

huh?
if you vote as yourself, how is it fraud?

My brother lives in Colorado. I warned him to keep an eye out for Hillary zombies.

CBS4 Investigation Finds Dead Voters Casting Ballots In Colorado

votefrauddeadvoters.jpg

Where does your linked article refer to them as Democrats? Doesn't. So basically you're just a liar, aren't you?

I thought they lived in Ca. But I've been listening to them all day.

The dead don't want Trump using their tombstones for some hillbilly wall somewhere.

....and then you cry and complain when no one takes you seriously. :laugh:

Iowa Woman Arrested After Voting for Trump Twice Because the ‘Polls Are Rigged’
Terri-Lynn-Rote-Twitter.w710.h473.jpg

A Des Moines woman has been arrested and charged with voter fraud after she allegedly voted for Donald Trump a second time out of concern that her first vote for Trump would be counted for Hillary Clinton instead. The Des Moines Register reports that 55-year-old Terry Lynn Rote was charged with first-degree election misconduct on Thursday after authorities discovered that she had cast early-voting ballots at two different locations in Iowa.

“I don’t know what came over me,” Rote told the Washington Post sometime after being released on $5,000 bond Friday. The registered Republican also told Iowa Public Radio that she was afraid that her first Trump vote was going to be somehow counted for Clinton. “I wasn’t planning on doing it twice, it was spur of the moment,” she insisted, also repeating Trump’s oft-made claim that “the polls are rigged.”

Terri-Lynn-Rote-mugshot.w190.h190.jpg

Photo: Polk County Jail
Deny it all you want but here is "the donald" supporter!!

My brother lives in Colorado. I warned him to keep an eye out for Hillary zombies.

CBS4 Investigation Finds Dead Voters Casting Ballots In Colorado

votefrauddeadvoters.jpg

Thanks for lying in order to cast a cloud of suspicion over the election; this way you can destroy the constitutional rights of American Citizens who voted for your opponent.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I posted a local NEWS source. Point out the "lie" or STFU

4 Million Americans Can’t Vote for President Because of Century-Old Laws
4 Million Americans Can’t Vote for President Because of Century-Old Laws

For all of the talk of voter suppression this election season, there’s still one large group of Americans who don’t have full rights in the voting booth. There are about 4 million of them, most of whom are minorities, and many of whom are serving or have served in the military.

A Des Moines woman has been arrested and charged with voter fraud after she allegedly voted for Donald Trump a second time out of concern that her first vote for Trump would be counted for Hillary Clinton instead. The Des Moines Register reports that 55-year-old Terry Lynn Rote was charged with first-degree election misconduct on Thursday after authorities discovered that she had cast early-voting ballots at two different locations in Iowa.

“I don’t know what came over me,” Rote told the Washington Post sometime after being released on $5,000 bond Friday. The registered Republican also told Iowa Public Radio that she was afraid that her first Trump vote was going to be somehow counted for Clinton. “I wasn’t planning on doing it twice, it was spur of the moment,” she insisted, also repeating Trump’s oft-made claim that “the polls are rigged.”

Goodness! Thats a homely looking critter.

HA! Complains of rigged elections...proceeds to partake in election rigging.

Forum List

Back